PDA

View Full Version : YESSSSS!!!!!!

SeedOfChaos
02-06-01, 09:13 AM
Yiiiihaw folks!

I posted a while ago that I had written to the @home online magazine editor that I'd like to see an article about F@H there. Here's the reply:

Hi Ronald,

Thanks for the information. We'll probably use it for the next Health-page (next Saturday).

People, I suggest you all do the same, if your ISP has a portal or something, write to them and ask them to put an article about F@H there. At least @home in the Netherlands is open for such suggestions :)

Cheers,
Ronald

RoundEye
02-06-01, 09:34 AM
Way to go Seed!!!!
I'll give it a try when I get home from work this afternoon.

SeedOfChaos
02-15-01, 05:54 AM
here's some proof :)

http://members.home.nl/deuts/athomefh.jpg

The bottom of that webpage reads:
"Scientists need your help to find medicines"

:)

cobra25
02-15-01, 06:17 AM
Hey ronald which region of the netherlands do you live in?

I live in the Haarlemmermeer and the only ISP we can get for Cable internet is Sonera Plaza and i can tell to they totally SUCK

SeedOfChaos
02-15-01, 06:30 AM
Maastricht here :) I'm an exiled German though, hehee. @home's present here, decent speeds, and I could also sign up for cable via my university. They also have fair speeds for a nice price. If I were to sign up now, I'd probably go with the university's service, as they do not have an upload cap :D

If you have ICQ, get on, my # is 28163990.

Cheers,
Ronald

SeedOfChaos
02-15-01, 12:16 PM
I gave them the link to our Team Forum, but they didn't put it in there. But hey, all that really matters are the folded proteins, right?

Good luck @ the doctor's bro :)

Cheers,
Ronald