PDA

View Full Version : server probs

LukeMan
02-17-01, 12:11 PM
no problems here.....can see my last two connects to 91

Chris
02-17-01, 01:09 PM
got in after reinstalling my software for my proxy and gateway.seams like the hacker messed up my server software.
Hope i canput a stop to this.

poptom
02-17-01, 04:40 PM
I had one "get work" failure on 91 today but it worked on the second attempt Must be busy.

P2-350, 256 Megs

Chris
02-17-01, 06:22 PM
na, turned out it was a hacker makin a mess of my network, just reformatted and reloaded everything on the server. See if he comes after me again, in the meantime, i'm folding again till this prick in redwood CA takes me out again

gmcd33
02-17-01, 07:33 PM
I know for a fact that I am receiving work on my 2 comps at home. All day they have been working fine. Out of the 4 remote comps I am running, I know for a fact that the 2 that are running screensaver are running.

Why am I only averaging 10 WU's in the past 24 hours. I remember hitting 50 with just my Athlon 950 and p3 866. Now no matter what I do, my stats suck.

Whats going on here?

Chris
02-17-01, 08:11 PM
Its all these vilins, havnt seen a beta hairpin in weeks.
I just hope i can keep this friggin hacker out so i can keep folding, lost my server to him for most of the day today, laptop is out untill i reformat it and get his ass out of it, and have to go through the rest of the machines with a fine tooth comb, Might just reformat the whole friggin mess and start again.
Dont know if i can trust to leave DSL hooked up 24/7 till i know i'm rid of this prick.

Chris
02-17-01, 11:59 PM
Is anyone having trouble with the 91 server today.
Have clients that cant connect for some reason.
Just wondering cause at same time i've been getting hacked and trying to pinpoint if the hacker has messed up my gateway, or if it is a simple server problem down at Sanford.