PDA

View Full Version : F@H signature... (Martiangod please read)

SeedOfChaos
02-05-01, 06:38 AM
I really want to have a F@H signature. I'd say that all members of the folding team should have it in their sig or something, so we annoy the hell out of people who aren't to cause them to join too ;)

Anyhow, Martiangod, could I use your image in my sig as well? I would like to use it.

Also, what should we link to in our sigs? Is there a thread or webpage that has easy instructions on how to join our Team?

Cheers,
Ronald

DIDS
02-05-01, 06:51 AM
Hey Seed,

Ken has this thread (http://www.speedguide.net/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=11&t=000046) locked for how to join the (Speedguide.net Team).

Chris
02-05-01, 12:01 PM
Not a problem Seed, if you right clik on an image that want to use and go to properties you can get the URL from there .
Glad ya like... :D

RicRogue
02-05-01, 12:06 PM
What graphic program are you using, Martiangod. Your transition is so smooth.

I used Paint Shop Pro 7.

Thanks,

RicRogue

Chris
02-05-01, 12:29 PM
Adobe6 for the two colored ones and Corel draw for the Grey relief.
Tried to do one in Flash but i couldn't get it to run as a sig, bulletin board wouldn't let me run it.....lol
Owe well, Such is Life

Chris
02-05-01, 12:33 PM
In Adobe 6 they allow you to "Tween" your image much like a Flash Movie, works real good, you might want to try adding more transitional images, the fade is cool, but moving the blue bar up, a few more instances of it might smooth it out quite a bit. On my fades there are about 25 images to make the transition....

RicRogue
02-05-01, 12:44 PM
I didn't know I could do it in PhotoShop 6. I haven't worked with it much, I'll try it later. Do I need any special plug-ins?

RicRogue

Chris
02-05-01, 01:16 PM
Use the Image ready that installs with Adobe, works great once you figure it out