View Full Version : By Domain

Chris
02-04-01, 10:12 PM
I'm the 618th top producing domain...

618 bmts.com 224 19 2
:D :D :D

BaLa
02-04-01, 10:48 PM
I have a couple of people in mind to recruit, haven't had a chance yet. If I can get my brother in law, there will definitely be some smoke from his corporate servers

sweet, I'm trying to get my friend to run it, it's kinda hard to since he doesn't live too close to me.

Also I want my dad to run it on his comp @ work (military) he says he doesn't think he's allowed to do it....since it's gov't, I doubt I can talk him into it

Chris
02-04-01, 10:53 PM
I need more horsepower...lol
Got the 450 PIII 24/7
475 AMD Laptop 16/7, it needs to rest at night
500 Cellery 24/7, when she dosn't shut it off
500 Cellery 24/7, hes gettin better bout leavin it on now that i told him what its all about...BTW he is 14 has congenital heart disease, the miracle kid
350 PII 16/7, he cant sleep with the fan noise, what a wimp
and no point puttin it on the 300 Cyrix, he,s a conservationist, wont leave it running anyhow......lol
:D

Chris
02-05-01, 02:43 AM
6 puters.........lol
ah the young fella has had 2 open heart and 4 closed heart by the time he was 4, have to go back every couple years for updating as he grows.So far he has more than doubled life expectancy given him after his last open heart, so now we are just workin on doubling that. www.bmts.com/~taunton/main/menu/cmt/specialhearts.htm (http://www.bmts.com/~taunton/main/menu/cmt/specialhearts.htm)
but life goes on, guess thats why i'm doin my bit with the folding thing...

:)