Finally, I am in. :D

PsykoPenguin
02-04-12, 02:06 AM
Finally, I am in. :D

Reached Level 13 and I'm uber leet.

YARDofSTUF
02-04-12, 09:32 AM
Reached Level 13 and I'm uber leet.

Just played a few mins, certainly starts off easy enough.

PsykoPenguin
02-04-12, 10:03 AM
Just played a few mins, certainly starts off easy enough.

Do believe it's supposed to be easy, heck there's really no need for potions.. well at least playing as a barbarian that dual wields.. level cap is 13, short beta for the moment. need to find something else to occupy myself.

YARDofSTUF
02-04-12, 08:20 PM
Do believe it's supposed to be easy, heck there's really no need for potions.. well at least playing as a barbarian that dual wields.. level cap is 13, short beta for the moment. need to find something else to occupy myself.

I went with a monk. Level 5, I used 2 potions so far.

PsykoPenguin
02-06-12, 05:22 PM
I went with a monk. Level 5, I used 2 potions so far.

Seems like everyones grinding to just find a necklace. Even me.

also just grinding for stuff to sell for gold to upgrade the smith to level 4 to get the achievement.

Easto
02-08-12, 08:17 AM
You know, I've tried and tried to get into these type of games but I just can't. FPS or die!

YARDofSTUF
02-09-12, 04:29 PM
Seems like everyones grinding to just find a necklace. Even me.

also just grinding for stuff to sell for gold to upgrade the smith to level 4 to get the achievement.

I'll try out some other classes I guess, but overall its been very disappointing to me.

JasonT99
04-11-12, 04:55 AM
I was playing this last night.I reached level 10 before going to bed playing a wizard. It is fun so far. I didn't have any problems with lag or stuttering.

Shinobi
04-21-12, 10:22 PM
I finally was able to get in tonight, the servers were down / overloaded today.. with the big "free stress test weekend". I like the Monk character. :-) The big marshmellow monsters that break open are cool.