PDA

View Full Version : help: about the brand of the batteries

bmap893
12-10-09, 10:46 PM
who can tell me some brand of the battries in the worldwide? i want to know it. If you know. pls tell me or send the email to me:caresource@163.com. Tks
call me bryan
:rockin::rockin::rockin:

bmap893
12-10-09, 10:47 PM
by the way , i just want to know the auto batteries.tks

YeOldeStonecat
12-11-09, 07:29 AM
Any special purpose for the battery? For example....back when I was really into 4x4 offroading, many of us would use Optima batteries in our Jeeps. Dry cell spiral wound batteries...VERY heavy, but incredibly long draw times and deep cycle...great for winches.

For my regular cars...I've been a fan of Sears Die Hard gold series, deep cycle and heft cold cranking amps...great for very cold weather starting when the car is stubborn.

bmap893
12-14-09, 12:39 AM
Any special purpose for the battery? For example....back when I was really into 4x4 offroading, many of us would use Optima batteries in our Jeeps. Dry cell spiral wound batteries...VERY heavy, but incredibly long draw times and deep cycle...great for winches.

For my regular cars...I've been a fan of Sears Die Hard gold series, deep cycle and heft cold cranking amps...great for very cold weather starting when the car is stubborn.

tks guy
i learned it. do you have other brand like it? i just want to search the cooperation with the auto battery , you know they don't need very famous brand.
by the way tks. and my english is poor. hope you could get my means

blebs
12-31-09, 03:52 PM
Don't know about worldwide, but I'm a fan of Interstate Battery here in the U.S..

http://www.interstatebatteries.com/cs_estore/

The_Informer
01-16-10, 08:20 AM
most batteries are made by johnson controls, take your pick, unless you want something special like a Optima

YeOldeStonecat
01-16-10, 09:12 AM
most batteries are made by johnson controls, take your pick, unless you want something special like a Optima

They own Optima also. ;)

While they picked up Globe Union a while ago (which makes the Sears and Interstate batts), which was one of the big 3 battery makers, for other brands still making up a good % of the market you also have Delco in the middle, and Exide picking up the lower tiers. Plus a few imports now.

KamiKaZe
02-03-10, 06:02 PM
Optima, Bosch, AC Delco, Interstate, Motorcraft