PDA

View Full Version : Sniff, sniff...the GHOST is gone.

ghost
03-19-09, 10:22 PM
I sold him to a young guy and gave him a big break on the price cause I knew he didn't have much money. It was a guy in the local Impala SS/Caprice club, so I knew his situation. He was thrilled and that took the sting out of the sale for me. I did take pictures though. :rotfl:

I know, I'm weird. But so is MadDoctor, although in a different sort of way. The kind of "hide your pets" sort of way.

YARDofSTUF
03-20-09, 12:02 AM
Nooooooooooooooo!

ghost
03-20-09, 07:28 AM
After a short period of driving a V6 4x4 with nearly a quarter-million miles, I recently found the GHOST's replacement - a 2003 Yukon Denali.

White, of course. ;)

That thing is sweet. Comfortable as all get out, 6.0L (LQ4) motor...I'm very happy with it.

RoundEye
03-20-09, 02:23 PM
Bummer about getting rid of the car, sounds like you sold it to a worthy owner though. BTW where the hell you been man?

Chris
03-23-09, 08:23 AM
After a short period of driving a V6 4x4 with nearly a quarter-million miles, I recently found the GHOST's replacement - a 2003 Yukon Denali.

White, of course. ;)

That thing is sweet. Comfortable as all get out, 6.0L (LQ4) motor...I'm very happy with it.
Twin turbos and your back to the races.

Sucks gettin rid of a car you love though

De Plano
03-28-09, 01:16 PM
Sucks it is no longer in your hands, but at least you might be able to still see it cruising around and at some drag races (beating cars that just think it is a boat)