PDA

View Full Version : Ok lets get this Overclockin forum Rockin, Cause I'm a lean mean overclocking machine

Brent
11-06-99, 07:14 PM
All I can say is I want an Abit BE6-2 mobo!

Can you say FSB speeds from 100-200 in increments of 1Mhz! wow extreme overclocking potential here!

I am getting a new Pentium3 500 CPU on Wednesday. I'm hoping it's one of the ones with 3.6ns L2 cache. I will see when I get it. Right now I have a BH6 mobo so I'm hoping to do 112bus if my memory can handle it.

Which brings me to another thing I want some 7ns PC-133 HSDRAM. Oh yeah baby!

Well there is hopping anyway, have you seen the prices of ram lately!

------------------
Brent Justice a.k.a Borg Drone

www.explosive3d.com

Qwijib0
07-09-01, 02:06 PM
hehe, having fun with the search tool. . . found Brent's 2nd post on SG

ssjDoh
07-09-01, 02:13 PM
LOL, was thinking "why does he want a slow ass 500 when he's got a 1.4GHz at his house?"

lol

Brent
07-09-01, 04:28 PM
LOL OMG!

This thread is dated 11-06-1999

LMAO

actualyl it wasn't my second post, all the old ones from October are gone now....

but this was when I was trying to get this forum topic movin ;)

Qwijib0
07-09-01, 05:08 PM
Originally posted by Brent

actualyl it wasn't my second post, all the old ones from October are gone now....

Not enough storage space for the entire forum history? or do threads just expire eventually.

Brent
07-09-01, 05:21 PM
Originally posted by Qwijib0

Not enough storage space for the entire forum history? or do threads just expire eventually.

I believe at one time with the old UBB we were having server space problems and Philip went th rough and Pruned all old posts away.....

they do not expire naturually, they have to manualy be deleted, though of course you can set an option for them to expire after a certain time, but we dn't have that option enabled.....