PDA

View Full Version : Truecrypt 5.0 Released (now with system partition encryption)



Pages : 1 2 3 [4]

Larry Whittington
02-11-08, 10:43 AM
You're still blathering.

Regards,

Larry Whittington
02-11-08, 10:43 AM
You're still blathering.

Regards,

Phil Carmody
02-11-08, 11:01 AM
Larry Whittington <larry245@infostreet.net> writes:
> You're still blathering.
>
> Regards,


Can you guys just get a private room?

Phil
--
Dear aunt, let's set so double the killer delete select all.
-- Microsoft voice recognition live demonstration

nemo_outis
02-11-08, 11:06 AM
More blithering.

nemo_outis
02-11-08, 11:07 AM
More blithering.

nemo_outis
02-11-08, 11:07 AM
More blithering.

nemo_outis
02-11-08, 11:08 AM
Phil Carmody <thefatphil_demunged@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in
news:87lk5rbhy6.fsf@nonospaz.fatphil.org:

> Can you guys just get a private room?
>
> Phil

Can you just learn to use a filter or killfile?

Regards,

Larry Whittington
02-11-08, 11:14 AM
More blathering.

Regards,

Larry Whittington
02-11-08, 11:14 AM
More blathering.

Regards,

Larry Whittington
02-11-08, 11:14 AM
More blathering.

Regards,

Anonymous
02-11-08, 01:32 PM
nemo_outis wrote:

> Phil Carmody <thefatphil_demunged@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in
> news:87lk5rbhy6.fsf@nonospaz.fatphil.org:
>
> > Can you guys just get a private room?
> >
> > Phil
>
> Can you just learn to use a filter or killfile?

And miss seeing a windbag like you get his comeuppance?

Perish the thought!

You've been bloodied up so badly you're left acting like the lowest
form of Usenet troll. Reduced to a pathetic little pointy headed
bridge dweller barely still able to manage a snarl any more.

Yeah, I know.... "<snip> blither blah blah blah".

*yawn*

Phil Carmody
02-11-08, 03:04 PM
Anonymous <xor@hermetix.org> writes:
> nemo_outis wrote:
>
> > Phil Carmody <thefatphil_demunged@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in
> > news:87lk5rbhy6.fsf@nonospaz.fatphil.org:
> >
> > > Can you guys just get a private room?
> > >
> > > Phil
> >
> > Can you just learn to use a filter or killfile?

Yes. You've been it it for a while as you evidently have
nothing of worth to say.

> And miss seeing a windbag like you get his comeuppance?

The inane gibbering now taking between those two doesn't
count as "comeuppance".

Phil
--
Dear aunt, let's set so double the killer delete select all.
-- Microsoft voice recognition live demonstration

nemo_outis
02-11-08, 05:44 PM
Your still blithering I see.

nemo_outis
02-11-08, 05:44 PM
Your still blithering I see.

nemo_outis
02-11-08, 05:44 PM
Your still blithering I see.

nemo_outis
02-11-08, 05:46 PM
Still blithering I see

Joseph Ashwood
02-11-08, 06:12 PM
"Cyberiade.it Anonymous Remailer" <anonymous@remailer.cyberiade.it> wrote in
message news:357e35b36403fafc21aeb0c4313270bc@remailer.cyberiade.it...
> Joseph Ashwood wrote:
>
>> >> Hard disk encryption currently suffers from problems
>> >
>> > ********. HardWARE encryption has historically been not only more
>> > secure and robust, but considerably faster than software encryption for
>> > obvious reasons.
>>
>>
>> I actually have to agree with Nomen on this one. The hardware systems
>> available are widely inferior. I won't name any names (mostly because I'm
>> trying to forget about them) but there has been suppliers of "secure"
>
> You're wrong, apparently because you're relying on anecdotal evidence.

Actually I did the security analysis on a couple of these, and the ECB mode
use in one particular product that is heavily advertised (at least for such
a product) is widely recognised.

>
> But the sturdiness of hardware encryption and it's security relative to
> software (the terms alone should give you a clue), is completely
> irrelevant to the topic at hand.

That definitely changes the matter though. Since I've said my piece on the
matter, and the signal:noise ratio is certainly dreadful on this matter,
this will be my last post on the subject.
Joe

Larry Whittington
02-11-08, 10:10 PM
You're still blathering I see.

Regards,

Larry Whittington
02-11-08, 10:10 PM
You're still blathering I see.

Regards,

Larry Whittington
02-11-08, 10:10 PM
You're still blathering I see.

Regards,

nemo_outis
02-12-08, 02:41 AM
You're still blathering.

nemo_outis
02-12-08, 02:41 AM
You're still blathering.

nemo_outis
02-12-08, 02:41 AM
You're still blathering.

Larry Whittington
02-12-08, 02:45 AM
So are you.

Regards,

Larry Whittington
02-12-08, 02:45 AM
So are you.

Regards,

Larry Whittington
02-12-08, 03:04 AM
So are you.

Regards,

Ari
02-12-08, 03:38 AM
On 9 Feb 2008 23:22:37 +0100, Cyberiade.it Anonymous Remailer wrote:

> Ari wrote:
>
>> On Sat, 09 Feb 2008 17:41:28 GMT, nemo_outis wrote:
>>
>>> No, Sebastian, by far the most plausible reason for every drive
>>> on a computer being filled with random junk is that encryption
>>> is being used.
>>>
>>> Regards,
>>
>> ********, Usenet posts.
>
> especially ones by kikes about bar code crypto and 40 acre nuclear
> test facilities.

Was it your Jewish, half-breed Mother's failure to abort that made you hate
yourself?
--
An Explanation Of The Need To Be "Anonymous"
http://www.penny-arcade.com/comic/2004/03/19

Ari
02-12-08, 03:40 AM
On Sat, 09 Feb 2008 15:39:51 -0500, Henrique Mandalin wrote:

>> On Sat, 9 Feb 2008 06:15:31 +0000 (UTC), Anonymous wrote:
>>
>>> That's really funny coming from someone whose idea of "secure" is
>>> hiding something in a sock drawer.
>>
>> Depends on where the sock drawer resides. For you, yes, totally insecure.
>> Since you sleep on your hobo bag in the alley.
>
> It would be interesting to hear how you know that fact, if it is, in
> fact, a fact.
>
> Henrique

Be glad to.

As soon as you post under your real name like I fo.

Arique
--
An Explanation Of The Need To Be "Anonymous"
http://www.penny-arcade.com/comic/2004/03/19

Ari
02-12-08, 03:44 AM
On Sat, 9 Feb 2008 16:56:16 -0500 (EST), Anonymous wrote:

>> Ari wrote:
>>> On Sat, 9 Feb 2008 06:15:31 +0000 (UTC), Anonymous wrote:
>>>
>>>> That's really funny coming from someone whose idea of "secure"
>>>> is hiding something in a sock drawer.
>>>
>>> Depends on where the sock drawer resides. For you, yes, totally
>>> insecure. Since you sleep on your hobo bag in the alley.
>>
>> It would be interesting to hear how you know that fact, if it is,
>> in fact, a fact.
>
> Ari is acutely allergic to facts.

So speaketh Mr. Forthcoming, the non Anonymous factual person himself lol

You anon *******s, you think shouting from the mountaintops into the valley
is somehow like having real accountability for your actions and your
opinions. Without a real person attached to a post, you're nothing more
than a ****ing echo, sounds nice, no credibility, no real source detected,
comes and goes, nothing changed.
--
An Explanation Of The Need To Be "Anonymous"
http://www.penny-arcade.com/comic/2004/03/19

Henrique Mandalin
02-12-08, 04:00 AM
Ari wrote:
> On Sat, 09 Feb 2008 15:39:51 -0500, Henrique Mandalin wrote:
>
>>> On Sat, 9 Feb 2008 06:15:31 +0000 (UTC), Anonymous wrote:
>>>
>>>> That's really funny coming from someone whose idea of "secure" is
>>>> hiding something in a sock drawer.
>>> Depends on where the sock drawer resides. For you, yes, totally insecure.
>>> Since you sleep on your hobo bag in the alley.
>> It would be interesting to hear how you know that fact, if it is, in
>> fact, a fact.
>>
>> Henrique
>
> Be glad to.
>
> As soon as you post under your real name like I fo.
>
> Arique

Actually, I've changed my mind.
I don't really give a **** what you think.
You can go eat **** and die, for all I care.
Have you learned how to **** yourself yet?
Here you go, munch on this.

Ari
02-13-08, 01:38 AM
On Tue, 12 Feb 2008 04:00:26 -0500, Henrique Mandalin wrote:

>>> Henrique
>>
>> Be glad to.
>>
>> As soon as you post under your real name like I fo.
>>
>> Arique
>
> Actually, I've changed my mind.
> I don't really give a **** what you think.

No name? Imagine that.

Fu8ktard that you are.
--
An Explanation Of The Need To Be "Anonymous"
http://www.penny-arcade.com/comic/2004/03/19

Henrique Mandalin
02-13-08, 02:02 AM
Ari wrote:
> On Tue, 12 Feb 2008 04:00:26 -0500, Henrique Mandalin wrote:
>
>>>> Henrique
>>> Be glad to.
>>>
>>> As soon as you post under your real name like I fo.
>>>
>>> Arique
>> Actually, I've changed my mind.
>> I don't really give a **** what you think.
>
> No name? Imagine that.
>
> Fu8ktard that you are.

I'm holding something in my left hand right now
that I want you to imagine munching on,
and I'll imagine you munching on it.

Then, I want you to go learn how to **** yourself.

You want a name? Sure. Ok. I'll give you a name.

Signed,
Up Yours

nemo_outis
02-13-08, 12:22 PM
Henrique Mandalin <hmandalin@smoove.org> wrote in
news:v_ydnVR1gN9wCC_anZ2dnUVZ_szinZ2d@giganews.com:

> I'm holding something in my left hand right now
> that I want you to imagine munching on,


If you can hold it in just one hand I'm not interested.

Jim Watt
02-13-08, 02:28 PM
On Wed, 13 Feb 2008 02:02:07 -0500, Henrique Mandalin
<hmandalin@smoove.org> wrote:

Gentlemen and others

This childish bitching is tedious and tiresome
and a waste of electrons.

Please shut the **** up.
=======================

Think of the poor news servers groaning under the
weight of your trivial nonsense, if not that think
that these days its all preserved on websites and
forever people will know you are acting like kids.

TIME OUT
--
Jim Watt
http://www.gibnet.com

Cyberiade.it Anonymous Remailer
02-13-08, 02:56 PM
Ari wrote:

> On Sat, 9 Feb 2008 16:56:16 -0500 (EST), Anonymous wrote:
>
> >> Ari wrote:
> >>> On Sat, 9 Feb 2008 06:15:31 +0000 (UTC), Anonymous wrote:
> >>>
> >>>> That's really funny coming from someone whose idea of "secure"
> >>>> is hiding something in a sock drawer.
> >>>
> >>> Depends on where the sock drawer resides. For you, yes, totally
> >>> insecure. Since you sleep on your hobo bag in the alley.
> >>
> >> It would be interesting to hear how you know that fact, if it is,
> >> in fact, a fact.
> >
> > Ari is acutely allergic to facts.
>
> So speaketh Mr. Forthcoming, the non Anonymous factual person himself lol


So speaks Ari "Bar Code" Sliverdick, from the annals of his imaginary
40 acre nuclear test facility.

Anonymous
02-13-08, 03:08 PM
nemo_outis wrote:

> Henrique Mandalin <hmandalin@smoove.org> wrote in
> news:v_ydnVR1gN9wCC_anZ2dnUVZ_szinZ2d@giganews.com:
>
> > I'm holding something in my left hand right now
> > that I want you to imagine munching on,
>
>
> If you can hold it in just one hand I'm not interested.

Size queen, eh?


>

George Orwell
02-13-08, 03:27 PM
nemo_outis wrote:

> Henrique Mandalin <hmandalin@smoove.org> wrote in
> news:v_ydnVR1gN9wCC_anZ2dnUVZ_szinZ2d@giganews.com:
>
> > I'm holding something in my left hand right now
> > that I want you to imagine munching on,
>
>
> If you can hold it in just one hand I'm not interested.

We've heard that about you.

Il mittente di questo messaggio|The sender address of this
non corrisponde ad un utente |message is not related to a real
reale ma all'indirizzo fittizio|person but to a fake address of an
di un sistema anonimizzatore |anonymous system
Per maggiori informazioni |For more info
https://www.mixmaster.it

Ari
02-13-08, 03:59 PM
On Wed, 13 Feb 2008 17:22:38 GMT, nemo_outis wrote:

> Henrique Mandalin <hmandalin@smoove.org> wrote in
> news:v_ydnVR1gN9wCC_anZ2dnUVZ_szinZ2d@giganews.com:
>
>> I'm holding something in my left hand right now
>> that I want you to imagine munching on,
>
> If you can hold it in just one hand I'm not interested.

lol
--
An Explanation Of The Need To Be "Anonymous"
http://www.penny-arcade.com/comic/2004/03/19

Henrique Mandalin
02-13-08, 06:26 PM
nemo_outis wrote:
> Henrique Mandalin <hmandalin@smoove.org> wrote in
> news:v_ydnVR1gN9wCC_anZ2dnUVZ_szinZ2d@giganews.com:
>
>> I'm holding something in my left hand right now
>> that I want you to imagine munching on,
>
>
> If you can hold it in just one hand I'm not interested.
>

But, I wouldn't let you touch it anyway. You and Ari
ought to get together, "off-line", if you know what I mean.

You have some serious major mental problems you need
to get help with.

And, right now, you're just trying to pretend like
you don't. But everybody here knows you do.

No amount of pretending that everything is 'normal' is
going to help. Every time someone sees "nemo_outis",
they will immediately think "mental case".

Your reputation has been ruined.

Besides, I had to use my right hand to type the post, ********.

Damn you're stupid!!

nemo_outis
02-13-08, 06:40 PM
Henrique Mandalin <hmandalin@smoove.org> wrote in
news:KaCdnfyxGeoh4S7anZ2dnUVZ_vWtnZ2d@giganews.com:

You morons are such fun. I can run my stick along the fence and watch you
bark and snarl.

C'mon, do it some more, Henrique.

Henrique Mandalin
02-13-08, 06:57 PM
nemo_outis wrote:
> Henrique Mandalin <hmandalin@smoove.org> wrote in
> news:KaCdnfyxGeoh4S7anZ2dnUVZ_vWtnZ2d@giganews.com:
>
> You morons are such fun. I can run my stick along the fence and watch you
> bark and snarl.
>
> C'mon, do it some more, Henrique.
>

You're doing nothing but proving my point.

Can't you see that?

Damn you're stupid!!

nemo_outis
02-13-08, 07:08 PM
Oh, I've snagged a live one this time - I think he'll go many posts before
he catches on.

C'mon, do it some more, Henrique.

Henrique Mandalin
02-13-08, 07:53 PM
Keep pretending you're normal, Nemo. ;)

nemo_outis
02-13-08, 08:52 PM
Keep barking and snarling, moron.

And squeeze in a little blithering too if you have time.

Anonymous
02-13-08, 09:15 PM
nemo_outis wrote:

> Henrique Mandalin <hmandalin@smoove.org> wrote in
> news:KaCdnfyxGeoh4S7anZ2dnUVZ_vWtnZ2d@giganews.com:
>
> You morons are such fun. I can run my stick along the fence and watch you
> bark and snarl.
>
> C'mon, do it some more, Henrique.

ROTFL!

"I MEANT to do that!"

What a limpdick......

Henrique Mandalin
02-13-08, 09:53 PM
nemo_outis wrote:
> Keep barking and snarling, moron.
>
> And squeeze in a little blithering too if you have time.
>

The truth hurts doesn't it?

Stop pretending everything's the way it used to be.
It will never be like that again. The name 'nemo_outis'
carries with it a blemish, smear and a stigma that will
not go away any time soon. Get used to it. Thing's are
not going to get better just because you want them to.

You're going to have to put forth a little effort before
you get better, before you become 'normal'.

You have very serious mental problems that you need to
take care of.

And now you know what everyone else here has known
about you for a long time.

The truth hurts, but somebody had to be the one to tell you.

nemo_outis
02-13-08, 10:21 PM
Henrique Mandalin <hmandalin@smoove.org> wrote in
news:rOydnYZZLaSRMC7anZ2dnUVZ_v2pnZ2d@giganews.com:

What a nice long post - you did take the trouble to put in a fair amount of
blithering along with the snarling and barking.

C'mon, do some more, Henrique.

Henrique Mandalin
02-13-08, 10:25 PM
nemo_outis wrote:
> Henrique Mandalin <hmandalin@smoove.org> wrote in
> news:rOydnYZZLaSRMC7anZ2dnUVZ_v2pnZ2d@giganews.com:
>
> What a nice long post - you did take the trouble to put in a fair amount of
> blithering along with the snarling and barking.
>
> C'mon, do some more, Henrique.

No. Instead, I'm going to give you time to think about it.

nemo_outis
02-13-08, 10:58 PM
Aww, don't quit yet, Henrique - if you make two more posts in this thread I
will win the pool at this end on how long you can be stupid.

Henrique Mandalin
02-13-08, 11:12 PM
Well, I guess you're just a natural-born loser.
Besides, I've said everything I wanted to say.
My self-appointed mission is complete, and I'm
moving on to much more important issues than
baby-sitting you.

nemo_outis
02-14-08, 12:18 AM
C'mon, Henrique. C'mon, you moron. Just one more of your blithering posts
and I win the pool.

abc123@aol.com
03-12-08, 10:15 PM
Nemo, would it ber possible to get the Encase program from you? I
reformatted and lost it. Thank you for your consideration. If it is
possible I will supply my e-mail to you.

On Wed, 06 Feb 2008 16:49:29 GMT, "nemo_outis" <abc@xyz.com> wrote:

>http://www.truecrypt.org/
>
>Regards,

nemo_outis
03-13-08, 12:00 AM
abc123@aol.com wrote in news:ab3ht31cdm37i1imu137dla7ktfj04lh2c@4ax.com:

> Nemo, would it ber possible to get the Encase program from you? I
> reformatted and lost it. Thank you for your consideration. If it is
> possible I will supply my e-mail to you.
>
> On Wed, 06 Feb 2008 16:49:29 GMT, "nemo_outis" <abc@xyz.com> wrote:
>
>>http://www.truecrypt.org/
>>
>>Regards,


It's not the version I originally posted back then (no scripts, for
instance) but it is version 4.20 complete with docs (I found a current
torrent).

Encase 4.20
http://rapidshare.com/files/99133442/EnCase.v4.20.rar.html

Regards,

PS I'm getting ready to move and lots of old CD backups etc. are in boxes
- which is why I can't dig out the original.