PDA

View Full Version : Mouse Problems (Please Help)

bigandphat
04-23-00, 07:20 PM
I've played cstrike for a while now...through 3 different computers...its worked fine...and everything...and I had the normal 2 button mouse...and 17 inch monitors..now i have this new computer with a 19 inch monitor...and a 2 button, + mwheel mouse....and in half life: counter-strike as well as quake III, any games...My mouse isn't controlling right...like when I jump...and turn around, to do a quick look behind me, it turn a full 360 degrees instead of just 180...or 270 sometimes...and it really throws my game off alot.

- I've tried changing the sensitivity, and that didn't help...and then I thought it was this particular mouse...and this is the strange part...I hooked up my old mouse to this computer, that worked fine in it before, and it was doing the same thing, so i'm really mind-boggled, if anyone could help me I'd be very much thankful.

/BnP

bigandphat
04-23-00, 10:35 PM
anyone?...please this pisses me off big time!

LikeAGlove
04-24-00, 11:24 PM
hi bnp

there are 2 parts to mouse sensitivty: scroll speed and accelleration. try fiddling with both. maybe that will help

set acceleration to the second slowest, and set the scroll speed to about the middle.

see if you like those setting, or if they are more inline with your gaming needs. http://www.speedguide.net/ubb/smile.gif

cheers.