PDA

View Full Version : Halo 3 Beta tomorrow!!!!

gameplaya
05-15-07, 01:57 PM
The Halo 3 beta is finally getting released tomorrow may 16th. they say its going ot be released at 5:00 am pacific time. anyone know wat time it will be central time?

Roody
05-15-07, 02:01 PM
The Halo 3 beta is finally getting released tomorrow may 16th. they say its going ot be released at 5:00 am pacific time. anyone know wat time it will be central time?

7am :)

gameplaya
05-16-07, 11:47 AM
its weird becuz i was up this morning at 7:20 a.m for school and i too kalook at my crackdown game and it still hasnt shown the halo 3 beta light up for download:irate: :mad: anyone get any update on that?

Jamie_R
05-16-07, 12:45 PM
hmm - dunno - we're gonna try to get it this evening ...

gameplaya
05-16-07, 01:19 PM
yea me too once i get out of school im gonna go str8 home and check it out, hopefully well all play together:thumb: but its weird becuz when i woke up this morning around 7:20 am i put in crackdown and i got the update, then i went to downloads and the beta button was still not ready. Hopefully the time was wrong and was ready for the afternoon or sumthing...:confused: All i kno is that i better come home seeing the beta ready!

gameplaya
05-16-07, 01:22 PM
oh boy found this on xbox.com about the multiplayer beta.....:( Support Message
Customers are reporting problems downloading the Halo 3 Multiplayer Beta via Crackdown. The Xbox team is well aware of this issue and working diligently to resolve it. Please check back for more information as it becomes available.

I hope its not everyone...

Jamie_R
05-16-07, 01:58 PM
:(

I'll let ya know tonite ... we'll prolly be home around 7:30 e.s.t.

pinguinosupremo
05-16-07, 02:32 PM
My sources say that it'll be out approx. at 1:30 PM GMT - 7..

Jamie_R
05-16-07, 02:38 PM
I read that folks who bought Crackdown to play Halo 3 won't be able to download it until tomorrow morning.
Some kind of problem with the Live servers ...

Jamie_R
05-16-07, 02:39 PM
here's one guy that has it though ... cam up and everything ...

http://www.outlawscam.com/

Jim
05-16-07, 06:28 PM
Heh.

Rivas
05-16-07, 07:52 PM

http://www.outlawscam.com/

It doesnt looks so great does it ? :confused:

Jamie_R
05-16-07, 08:03 PM
It doesnt looks so great does it ? :confused:

eh - I've never been much of a Halo fan anyway :(

but I'm still gonna give it a run :thumb:

Rivas
05-16-07, 08:14 PM
eh - I've never been much of a Halo fan anyway :(

but I'm still gonna give it a run :thumb:

Halo was horrible, even the multiplayer, I think 12 years old will enjoy it but I bet not even Kyle is going to like it.

RoscoPColtrane
05-16-07, 09:31 PM
Halo was horrible, even the multiplayer, I think 12 years old will enjoy it but I bet not even Kyle is going to like it.

You are smoking something, Halo1 was awesome, especially multiplayer (co-op!). Halo 2 was a disappointment for me, the online had alot of features just too much cheating and such going on. fun for a while. I hope 3 goes back to getting a good story like 1 had!

pinguinosupremo
05-16-07, 11:05 PM
Well beta is out.. so far so good.. download 73% complete..

Rivas
05-16-07, 11:23 PM
You are smoking something, Halo1 was awesome, especially multiplayer (co-op!). Halo 2 was a disappointment for me, the online had alot of features just too much cheating and such going on. fun for a while. I hope 3 goes back to getting a good story like 1 had!

:rotfl: :D

whatever JB, did you see the video, it's same old HALO ...

gameplaya
05-17-07, 11:44 AM
both of you are wrong, halo2 became better when they finally stopped the cheating, other wise the campain, could have been better ill agree on that. halo 1 was a great start, and i believe halo 3 will not be a dissapointment since they brought bac alot of old school stuff from the previous halo 1 such as the assualt rifle and new maps! my interent was down last night luckily the beta wasnt working then so today ill be able to download it once i get home! schools takin forever:mad:

gameplaya
05-17-07, 11:47 AM

http://www.outlawscam.com/wow he's a lucky bas#$%rd then if hes the only one that got it. Oh well i can wait a lil longer.

Rivas
05-17-07, 11:49 AM
both of you are wrong, halo2 became better when they finally stopped the cheating, other wise the campain, could have been better ill agree on that. halo 1 was a great start, and i believe halo 3 will not be a dissapointment since they brought bac alot of old school stuff from the previous halo 1 such as the assualt rifle and new maps! my interent was down last night luckily the beta wasnt working then so today ill be able to download it once i get home! schools takin forever:mad:

it was booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooring

gameplaya
05-17-07, 12:08 PM
yea ill admit that the story line was alittle boring. here's an update on the halo 3 beta. deadline of the beta is now moved from june 3rd. to june 10:thumb: Support Message
The initial problems encountered downloading the Halo 3 Multiplayer Beta via Crackdown have been resolved. The duration of the “Halo 3” multiplayer beta has been extended from June 6 to June 10, 11:59 PM PDT.

Rivas
05-17-07, 12:52 PM
yea ill admit that the story line was alittle boring. here's an update on the halo 3 beta. deadline of the beta is now moved from june 3rd. to june 10:thumb: Support Message
The initial problems encountered downloading the Halo 3 Multiplayer Beta via Crackdown have been resolved. The duration of the “Halo 3” multiplayer beta has been extended from June 6 to June 10, 11:59 PM PDT.

I have the beta ...lemme ask you question ..what's new in the game ...it's same old HALO ..Yes better video new "creatures" but it's same.

gameplaya
05-17-07, 01:22 PM
I have the beta ...lemme ask you question ..what's new in the game ...it's same old HALO ..Yes better video new "creatures" but it's same. your right new creatures, same halo, but, with better graphics,storyline,new maps, new weapons,upgrade weapons,new multiplayer matches, new types of skins for your personal spartan, stuff like that makes it exciting for "halo" fans i guess. not to mention its now HD. I guess some ppl enjoy it, and some d0nt. As for me... Im loving it. but GoW will alwayz be my favorite game.:D At times..

gameplaya
05-17-07, 01:25 PM
u played the beta Riva?

Rivas
05-17-07, 01:45 PM
u played the beta Riva?

yes I did, it's horrible
it's for fans, same old same old game
they might cancel it right a way :nod: :thumb:

Rivas
05-17-07, 01:46 PM
your right new creatures, same halo, but, with better graphics,storyline,new maps, new weapons,upgrade weapons,new multiplayer matches, new types of skins for your personal spartan, stuff like that makes it exciting for "halo" fans i guess. not to mention its now HD. I guess some ppl enjoy it, and some d0nt. As for me... Im loving it. but GoW will alwayz be my favorite game.:D At times..

That beta was/is HD ?
It's looking like crap

gameplaya
05-17-07, 01:49 PM
no the actual game is HD, not sure about the beta.

Jamie_R
05-17-07, 01:51 PM
it was booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooring

gotta agree here - it was like the same ol' stuff - over and over and over ....

Rivas
05-17-07, 01:52 PM
well for anyone who wants to try it, dont bother, it's same HALO with some additions what was mentioned above.

Rivas
05-17-07, 01:55 PM
gotta agree here - it was like the same ol' stuff - over and over and over ....

yeah ...

but I would say (this is beta right) it's REALLY nothing new ....seems like HALO 2a :rotfl: or let me fix it HALO 2HD :p :rolleyes:

gameplaya
05-17-07, 01:55 PM
When i get home im gonna see for myself. If its garbage ill be on Gears..

Rivas
05-17-07, 01:58 PM
When i get home im gonna see for myself. If its garbage ill be on Gears..

I played 10 multiplayer matches ..I'm not trying to put it down but it's really same OLD HALO.
And video wise ? Any game on 360 owns HALO 3 beta.

Jamie_R
05-18-07, 08:12 PM
gotta agree ... Foamy's playing it right now, and I ain't impressed at all ...

gimme some Gears!

Rivas
05-19-07, 01:17 AM
gotta agree ... Foamy's playing it right now, and I ain't impressed at all ...

gimme some Gears!

hehe
you should try Tiberium Wars :thumb:
I was playing today 6 games and lost 1.I had ****** ally he got beat down 30 seconds after siege was lifted.

Last game was a blast....I hit my enemy (GDI as well) with 35 mammoth tanks, wiped him out but scrim was beating down my ally.
Entered his base with 20 tanks and sent 20 reinforcements to help out my ally, and we won ! That motha ****a was moving to my base with mothership :irate: :mad: :rotfl:

It's really fun.

Joel
05-21-07, 03:02 AM
My friends and I are casual Halo 2 players. We get together every so often and play around for a night (there are four of us total, so two teams of two). Halo 2 is pretty enjoyable, but the same maps and same weapons get old every now and then. If the only thing Halo 3 accomplishes is more maps, weapons, creatures and features, I'm willing to let sub-par graphics and boring storylines slide (I never liked single player anyways, except in the original Halo, I enjoyed that).

That said, I just got done playing the beta on a friend's 360, and the graphics do blow by 360 standards. I'm guessing the final will be better, they just cranked features down for file size. Even so though, you know how a lot of people still play CS? I mean the graphics SUCK, but it's not about that anyways, it's about enjoying the way the game plays, and the people you play it with.

Rivas
05-25-07, 06:20 AM
There's no question that Halo 3 is going to be big. Several weeks ago, a rumor surfaced that GameStop had already collected an outlandish 4 million preorders for the game. Today, a quartet of Goldman-Sachs analysts released their own projections for the game's September 25 launch, with numbers nearly as gaudy.

While Halo 3 is releasing right at the end of Microsoft's first fiscal 2008 quarter (which runs from July through September), Goldman-Sach's industry watchers are expecting the game to contribute about $170 million in revenue for the quarter, with more than 4.2 million copies shipped into the retail channel. That's nearly one copy for every three Xbox 360s in the world, going by the analysts' projections of an installed user base of 13.2 million by September.

Perhaps more significant than the sales figures that Goldman-Sachs expects Halo 3 to put up is the analysts' expectation that by the end of its first week of release, the game will have driven Microsoft's Xbox division to its first profitable quarter ever.

Full Story: gamespot.com