Should be out early tomorrow morning! :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Can't wait!

gameplaya
05-10-07, 01:45 PM
paste a site for this game, i like to see wat type of game it is

RoscoPColtrane
05-10-07, 09:45 PM
Forza Motorsport 2.

Its a racing simulator (think Gran Turismo) only its the 1st next gen one. Personally i liked the first forza better than GT3 or 4. Seemed more realistic with the damage and all.....

Just google forza 2 and you will find tons!

RoscoPColtrane
05-14-07, 06:46 PM
Wow, there really are NO racing fans on here huh? :wth:

Jim
05-14-07, 06:54 PM
Wow, there really are NO racing fans on here huh? :wth:
Until it's on PC, Yard can't play it. :p

RoscoPColtrane
05-16-07, 09:32 PM
Until it's on PC, Yard can't play it. :p

not sure if it ever will be on pc though....

Rivas
05-16-07, 11:24 PM
not sure if it ever will be on pc though....

I hope not :D

RoscoPColtrane
05-18-07, 08:15 PM
I hope not :D

This one is made for the 360 for a reason! Nothing like 56 inches of HD racing with dolby roaring in my ears when i pass someone! The sound effects are awesome, great job on the sound!

JC
05-18-07, 08:30 PM
I can't wait for it to come out. Had it pre-ordered for a month or so.

Rivas
05-18-07, 09:24 PM
This one is made for the 360 for a reason! Nothing like 56 inches of HD racing with dolby roaring in my ears when i pass someone! The sound effects are awesome, great job on the sound!

:thumb:

pc suxorz :nod: :D :thumb:

Joe
05-19-07, 01:32 AM
cant believe i didnt know about that. DL'ing now! Will post again after I try it out! Havent really gotten my hopes up for forza 2 release dates since that past 3 or 4 scheduled release dates were shot down and pushed back further and further.:cool:

Rivas
05-20-07, 01:35 PM
Is it going be just racing or you can use some weapons too ?

Jim
05-20-07, 02:52 PM
It's a racer. No guns or Burnout-style crash modes to be found.

Rivas
05-20-07, 04:01 PM
It's a racer. No guns or Burnout-style crash modes to be found.

What is so special about it compared to NFS ?

Jim
05-20-07, 04:16 PM
Need for Speed has always been an arcade-type racing game, while titles like Gran Turismo or Forza are closer to racing "simulators". The ways the cars handle, and the courses themselves are grounded far more in reality than something like Carbon or Most Wanted.

Here's (http://www.popsci.com/popsci/automotivetech/060c1196aeb84010vgnvcm1000004eecbccdrcrd.html) Popular Science's preview on some of the tech behind the first title. Everything has only gotten better since that was written. This (http://movies.teamxbox.com/xbox/forza/forza_pro_racers_4.mov) (low-res) video also shows how close even the first game looked compared to the real courses.

Plus, not many console or PC games can easily be setup for a multi-screen display (with four or five monitors), but that's one of the features that the sequel has:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJptW8xFivQ

Rivas
05-20-07, 06:12 PM
Need for Speed has always been an arcade-type racing game, while titles like Gran Turismo or Forza are closer to racing "simulators". The ways the cars handle, and the courses themselves are grounded far more in reality than something like Carbon or Most Wanted.

Here's (http://www.popsci.com/popsci/automotivetech/060c1196aeb84010vgnvcm1000004eecbccdrcrd.html) Popular Science's preview on some of the tech behind the first title. Everything has only gotten better since that was written. This (http://movies.teamxbox.com/xbox/forza/forza_pro_racers_4.mov) (low-res) video also shows how close even the first game looked compared to the real courses.

Plus, not many console or PC games can easily be setup for a multi-screen display (with four or five monitors), but that's one of the features that the sequel has:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJptW8xFivQ

Thanks for explanation ....:) :thumb:

RoscoPColtrane
05-22-07, 10:54 PM
btw anyone who is interested in this title, i purchased my microsoft wireless wheel at walmart on clearance for 100 bucks, thats 50 dollars off everwhere else. IT adds an entirely new feel to racing games. You can actually "feel" the road in the forza demo...its almost weird... :thumb: :thumb:

Rivas
05-26-07, 06:28 AM
Microsoft Game Studios today announced that "Forza Motorsport® 2" will speed onto U.S. retail shelves Tuesday, May 29, and that the estimated retail price (ERP) of the Xbox 360™ Wireless Racing Wheel has been lowered to $129.99 in the U.S.

Tuned and developed with the Xbox 360 Wireless Racing Wheel, "Forza Motorsport 2" supports true force feedback, setting a new precedent for realism in the racing simulation genre that will have gamers feeling every bump in the road and every jolt of acceleration as they take the corners on 12 of the most renowned tracks on the globe. With the game running at an astounding 60 frames per second, authentic simulation physics, and rumble functionality with the Xbox 360 Wireless Controller, "Forza Motorsport 2" offers incredible realism and depth for a complete racing experience in gaming.

RoscoPColtrane
05-26-07, 06:19 PM
gonna be soon! :thumb:

Rivas
05-26-07, 07:04 PM
gonna be soon! :thumb:

Saw it at futureshop today.
69.99+taxes

Joe
05-27-07, 02:28 PM
already pre-ordered my copy at gamestop. :thumb:

RoscoPColtrane
05-30-07, 08:56 PM
picked mine up today, plays pretty good, takes some getting used to but overall its pretty rewarding. I just finished one series of races and have a Pontiac Solstice, a 69 Camaro and a 68 Mustang. Not bad so far! :D

Rivas
05-30-07, 10:38 PM
picked mine up today, plays pretty good, takes some getting used to but overall its pretty rewarding. I just finished one series of races and have a Pontiac Solstice, a 69 Camaro and a 68 Mustang. Not bad so far! :D

How's the wheel ? :D

RoscoPColtrane
05-31-07, 01:22 PM
works great, its amazing how much smoother it is when you tune the car. Its great to "feel" what you do instead of just see it in the game. I tightened up my stabilizer bars and lowered the PSI in the wheels a bit and the car is more grippy now and i can feel the smoothness in the wheel, its pretty wild! adds a whole new dimension to racing games.

Rivas
06-01-07, 06:56 PM
works great, its amazing how much smoother it is when you tune the car. Its great to "feel" what you do instead of just see it in the game. I tightened up my stabilizer bars and lowered the PSI in the wheels a bit and the car is more grippy now and i can feel the smoothness in the wheel, its pretty wild! adds a whole new dimension to racing games.

sounds nice :thumb:

*jealous* :D :cool:

RoscoPColtrane
06-02-07, 12:10 PM
working on painting my general lee clone right now! :D

Worked on it for a few hours last night and its looking awesome. Alot of people have clones online for auction but mine seems to be way better as far as dead on to the real deal.

I have the flag on top done and the 01 on the sides, its pretty crazy how real it looks. :D

Right now im looking for some ideas on what to do to my GTO, looking online for peoples cars and such. :D

Rivas
06-03-07, 05:39 PM
working on painting my general lee clone right now! :D

Worked on it for a few hours last night and its looking awesome. Alot of people have clones online for auction but mine seems to be way better as far as dead on to the real deal.

I have the flag on top done and the 01 on the sides, its pretty crazy how real it looks. :D

Right now im looking for some ideas on what to do to my GTO, looking online for peoples cars and such. :D

pics ? :D :cool:

RoscoPColtrane
06-05-07, 05:46 PM
pics ? :D :cool:

I'll see what i can do, need some place to host them i guess! :D