morbidpete
04-28-07, 07:35 PM
just visited the site, yes it will

Rivas
04-29-07, 05:52 AM
me&kyle&pete vs anyone else ...bring it :p

morbidpete
04-29-07, 04:54 PM
ive been kicking ass on the demo, building up my base at the start point throwing another base to the left at the other mine field, then just raiding them like crazy :D

Rivas
04-29-07, 05:38 PM
ive been kicking ass on the demo, building up my base at the start point throwing another base to the left at the other mine field, then just raiding them like crazy :D

:rotfl: :thumb:
Didnt play the demo ...what about controls ?

morbidpete
04-29-07, 06:04 PM
easy, only issue i have is the curser "auto-aims" like if you get near a unit it will lovk onto them automaicly, so when i have a bunch of units close to each other i want to go inbetween them its very difficult, "a" acts as the left click, rigth trigger acts as left click, vey easy, try the demo, its 1 gig but lots of fun and free

Rivas
04-30-07, 12:15 AM
easy, only issue i have is the curser "auto-aims" like if you get near a unit it will lovk onto them automaicly, so when i have a bunch of units close to each other i want to go inbetween them its very difficult, "a" acts as the left click, rigth trigger acts as left click, vey easy, try the demo, its 1 gig but lots of fun and free

cant wait for the game w00t

gameplaya
05-04-07, 11:27 AM
its for 360?

Rivas
05-04-07, 12:31 PM
its for 360?

:nod:

morbidpete
05-04-07, 07:00 PM
i have 1 dvd+r dl disc left and ts for this game come may 8th. till i gte my first check

Rivas
05-04-07, 10:30 PM
i have 1 dvd+r dl disc left and ts for this game come may 8th. till i gte my first check

:rotfl:

morbidpete
05-05-07, 11:47 AM
got an early leak, will be done in 3 hours :thumb:

Rivas
05-05-07, 02:07 PM
got an early leak, will be done in 3 hours :thumb:

that "early" leak is PAL version and it's 1 day old
you can play it but I wouldnt go with it on XBL.
Downloading it is just a matter of a fast line in combination to access to a p2p/bt or whatever are people downloading it from.

pinguinosupremo
05-05-07, 05:23 PM
EA games are usually Region Locked.. so yeah.. not much of a point into downloading it.. need NTSC U version.. blahness..

morbidpete
05-05-07, 10:21 PM
yea, decided against playing it for 2 reason's. 1 its pla. and i like i said only 1 disc let, 2 it has the new update on it from MS.

read here

http://www.xbox-scene.com/xbox1data/sep/EEZluEyAuAWGrHCRVR.php

the firmware i use allows other regions to be played tho

Rivas
05-09-07, 08:31 PM
NTSC version is out :thumb:

morbidpete
05-10-07, 02:19 PM
bout damn time lol

Rivas
05-10-07, 05:01 PM
bout damn time lol

when are we playing spooky ? :D

morbidpete
05-11-07, 05:38 AM
after i get out of work, it finished whilei was asleeping, and ill burn it when i get home, :thumb:

Rivas
05-11-07, 11:57 AM
after i get out of work, it finished whilei was asleeping, and ill burn it when i get home, :thumb:

You downloaded it ? :rotfl:

I will be able to play tomorrow, not today, adding lightning to my elite console, and some extra features :D I'm so glad it's black and not white, everything is black including TV :thumb:

Rivas
05-13-07, 10:36 PM
This game kicks butt :thumb:

Lost 4 games and won 3 so far :D
Last game we kicked the sh|t out from PC players :rotfl:
Once you get a hold of the controller you are set, it's more sensitive, faster to navigate.
Mammoth tanks :thumb: there is really nothing what can stop 25+ of them, absolutely nothing.

Last game a was holding stance with anti aircraft, anti troopers, anti vehicle towers and he didnt even know I was flanking him from behind, well maybe 20 second longer and I would be wiped out but once I reached his base he was sooo GONE :D

morbidpete
05-14-07, 05:41 AM
ill be on tonight after work for most afo the night around 6:00 pm est, send me an invite if your on, i added ya real quick sunday

Rivas
05-14-07, 10:35 AM
ill be on tonight after work for most afo the night around 6:00 pm est, send me an invite if your on, i added ya real quick sunday

yah I know, I was just playing
was waiting for you but you didnt show up
btw dont get upset when I place base next to you, it's just in a case I lose my other bases :D
They always nuke me and my main base is a mess for some time but I have already 6 other bases set up and 12 war factories :thumb:
I will be on around 7-8pm est

gameplaya
05-15-07, 11:56 AM
hmm this game sounds like rise of nations pc. I loved that game. so how does it start off? like a nomad and u got to work your way up and making a territory? and adding troops?

Rivas
05-15-07, 12:41 PM
hmm this game sounds like rise of nations pc. I loved that game. so how does it start off? like a nomad and u got to work your way up and making a territory? and adding troops?

simple answers : :D
single player ? yes ....
multiplayer? no ....

multi is divided into siege, king of the hill, capture the flag and I dont know what else is there yet because I do play siege only.
you add there time limit 3, 5, 10, 15 mins ...and your enemy cant attack you.AFter you pass that limit prepare for battle.
Meantime you build anti aircraft, shockwaves, etc to protect your base, rafinery, war factory, nukes etc etc etc.
It's all about $, can you support your army, attack your opponent ?
You play offensive or defensive.
Offensive you just go and destroy everything whats in your way, but you have to cut him from tiberium ($) first.
Defensive you prepare for both players and hope your ally will flank them.
In case both are playing scrim you build anti aircraft and flush out as many mammoth tanks as you can and wait.
You have to be flexible, if you see they are attacking your ally first you start playing offensive, start moving your army and hit them hard.I will try and will post some pics from the game.

gameplaya
05-15-07, 01:55 PM
sounds jus like rise of nations!:thumb:

Rivas
05-15-07, 02:57 PM
sounds jus like rise of nations!:thumb:

30 mammoth tanks coming to his base :rockin: :D

http://members.speedguide.net/rivas/100_0031.jpg

http://members.speedguide.net/rivas/100_0032.jpg

and some artillery as well :D

Rivas
05-15-07, 09:56 PM
I had one of the hardest battles ever ! :rockin:

1vs1vs1vs1

My "neighbour" on top was easy but the rest of them :irate:
The Alien guy was tough, I had to "nuke" him 3x he destroyed 90 of my mammoth tanks but I got him 3rd time.
Last opponent was so so bu he gave me hard time, got him 2nd time :thumb:

In time they destroyed my whole army I already rebuilded, 12 war factories, total buildings 123, 16 tiberium rafineries .... :thumb:

Nobody can beat my play style, they would be so ****ed :nod: :cool: :thumb:

Jamie_R
05-16-07, 02:41 PM
so this is where you've been hiding ;) :)

Rivas
05-16-07, 07:49 PM
so this is where you've been hiding ;) :)

This game rocks :thumb:

Jamie_R
05-16-07, 08:04 PM

This game rocks :thumb:

:thumb: :D

Rivas
05-16-07, 08:12 PM
:thumb: :D

still waiting for something, hope it doesnt take long :irate:

Rivas
05-21-07, 08:40 PM
26 ranked matches and I didnt loose even 1 :thumb: :) :D :rockin:

Rivas
05-27-07, 01:47 AM
34 matches ...33 wins :thumb: 1 lost match :irate: :o

Anyone here is playing it ? :rockin:

Rivas
06-09-07, 11:26 PM
I'm number one player in ranked matches out of 12000+ as of today

It's kinda very hard to find somebody who could defeat me :(

Rivas
06-11-07, 12:52 AM
Finally ....I LOST:thumb: ...he asked me ...are you angry ? I said nope, it's just a game :thumb:

I said lets do rematch :D he agreed ...omg I raped him so badly :nod: :D :rockin:

Then he told me I fight like little fagg ...I'm *******, ****er etc etc :rotfl: