morbidpete
04-28-07, 06:21 PM
360? whast it about?

Rivas
04-29-07, 06:01 AM
360? whast it about?

something like Resident Evil .. you can cannibalize your corpses :D
Lemme find link

here (http://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/t/thedarkness/default.htm)

7thkevin
05-02-07, 09:38 PM
is there a date on this yet?

gameplaya
05-03-07, 01:43 PM
is there a date on this yet? im curoius about the date 2. looks like a game worth buying:thumb:

Rivas
05-03-07, 01:50 PM
Take a look at the sticky thread, it's there for a reason :p

anyway :thumb:

http://www.gamespot.com/xbox360/action/thedarkness/images.html?om_act=convert&om_clk=gsimage&tag=images;img;1

gameplaya
05-03-07, 01:52 PM
im for sure gonan check this game out, the trailor was nice!

Rivas
05-03-07, 02:53 PM
im for sure gonan check this game out, the trailor was nice!

Yeah :D :thumb:

morbidpete
05-04-07, 07:01 PM
yet to check it out lol

gameplaya
05-11-07, 12:06 PM
hmm lookin at the other trailors, i now get it lol, yea i kno im a little slow. so maily the story line is you working for a big organization mob, and they kill you, and u go to hell and get the power of darkness as a gift and u go on a killin spree with unique evil skills. kool?

Rivas
05-11-07, 08:22 PM
hmm lookin at the other trailors, i now get it lol, yea i kno im a little slow. so maily the story line is you working for a big organization mob, and they kill you, and u go to hell and get the power of darkness as a gift and u go on a killin spree with unique evil skills. kool?

yeah something like that
cant wait to canibalize my corpses :thumb: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Rivas
07-08-07, 01:08 PM
Awesome game, but too short.
Vert enjoyable (but nothing like RE).

I like it. :thumb:

Jamie_R
07-09-07, 10:20 AM
yep - it's short ... Foamy beat it in a long weekend ... hope the multiplayer's worth it ...

Rivas
07-09-07, 08:43 PM
yep - it's short ... Foamy beat it in a long weekend ... hope the multiplayer's worth it ...

I didnt beat it yet, I'm in WW1 and all over battlefield are crucified people, cant use my darkness powers in suicide corner, have to shoot them first and then eat their hearts.

I'm looking now for some person nailed on the cross and I have to convince him to give me the secret weapons, but there are some flashback and it always moves me somewhere else in the battlefield, wtf.

I got now new power, I can rip off their hearts when they are still alive :D