PDA

View Full Version : C&C3 Demo

pinguinosupremo
04-20-07, 03:48 PM
Well I'm not quite sure when it came out since I've been away from my 360 for a bit since I can't seem to find any games to play.. but yeah.. it's out.. not sure if it's multiplayer or not but it sure seems like it.. i'm downloading it now.. this should give me something to do for the next couple of days..

there's no need to reply to this.. just look and leave.. simple as that.. let this topic drift off into the vast deepness of virtual space..

Rivas
04-21-07, 08:07 AM
Well I'm not quite sure when it came out since I've been away from my 360 for a bit since I can't seem to find any games to play.. but yeah.. it's out.. not sure if it's multiplayer or not but it sure seems like it.. i'm downloading it now.. this should give me something to do for the next couple of days..

there's no need to reply to this.. just look and leave.. simple as that.. let this topic drift off into the vast deepness of virtual space..

damn you are such a spoiled kid :rotfl: :rotfl: :D

pinguinosupremo
04-22-07, 11:25 AM
damn you are such a spoiled kid :rotfl: :rotfl: :D

Well apparently it's only 2 player multiplayer which I found to be lame.. seemed like there was only 4 squares for 4 people.. soo.. if its only 4 players on the 360 for all maps.. then im not gonna bother with it.. now if a map has a max of 8 players then i'll consider renting it..

how am I spoiled?

morbidpete
05-04-07, 07:05 PM
love this demo, counting the days till release may 8