PDA

View Full Version : Cant wait for Army of Two

FoamyX
04-15-07, 09:24 AM
This game looks so COOL!!! I already have it pre-ordered :D :thumb:

FoamyX
04-15-07, 09:28 AM
Found some info on it... http:// (http://games.teamxbox.com/xbox-360/1495/Army-of-Two/)

pinguinosupremo
04-15-07, 12:22 PM
Yeah the game looks cool.. I'm not one to really pre-order some of these games though as I usually become disappointed because I can just rent the game and beat it within the game rental period which for me is 2 weeks.. I usually beat a game within 1 week then from there I just got nothing to do with it.. reminds me of crackdown.. I only rented it.. took me less than a week to actually beat the entire game.. as for the info.. it's not really different than from gamespot.. the link is in the sticky.. so yeah.. but either way just more places one can go to for the info..

FoamyX
04-15-07, 03:00 PM
sorrrrrry jeez :wth:

morbidpete
04-15-07, 03:46 PM
nothing about the gameplay is mention, but sounds lke early rainbow six but with only 2 peeps to me

pinguinosupremo
04-15-07, 06:59 PM
sorrrrrry jeez :wth:

:wth: I'm not trying to be mean or anything it was just a side note thing I was pointing out was all.. my main point was towards the whole thing how I usually beat games within a week.. so as cool as a game sounds unless it's really long and expansive and isn't too linear it's only worth a rental..

but even so it's not exactly my type of game personally.. I prefer co-op in the larger numbers.. 2 people gets boring after a bit.. I guess thats why I never got around to actually beating crackdown on co-op online.. got very boring.. reminded me of GoW.. I was hoping for a 4 player co-op.. the co op online got rather dull for me 'cause I wanted to play with more than one other person with co-op..

as for non co-op stuff.. I like to usually have at least 10 people.. of course some games for me... mainly RPG's that are online and all graphical.. usually those I can settle with less.. 'cause there's not many rpg's that are actually well.. rpg's and actually online.. so any bit of co-op is wonderful.. I still wish elder scrolls had some co-op.. or some sort of thing like a PvP online MMO thingy.. even the ability to do co-op would've been nice as well..

Well that's all I have to say.. Sorry for taking up your time.. Goodbye everyone.. I'm going out for a walk.. If I don't come back.. It probably means I've been abducted by aliens.. :p

Rivas
04-19-07, 12:24 AM
:thumb: