PDA

View Full Version : GoW

Jamie_R
02-26-07, 09:46 AM
Great games this past weekend yall :thumb:

Lots of fun ... hope we can all do it again this weekend :D

pinguinosupremo
02-26-07, 10:52 AM
Someday.. just someday.. I will prevail in making these game developers add penguins to their games.. then I would play any game that has a penguin as a playable character any day and everyday.. hehe..

Well hope j00 had some fun with that stuff... I doubt i'll ever be a part of it all.. GoW's playability for me has been stretched thin... it's the same thing with a lot of games out there.. o.O.. I need new games..

Rivas
02-26-07, 06:09 PM
i'm passing on GOW, too much happend there, I already shredded the DVD.
Star trek and crackdown friday and saturday only.

pinguinosupremo
02-26-07, 07:05 PM
i'm passing on GOW, too much happend there, I already shredded the DVD.
Star trek and crackdown friday and saturday only.

Hey Riva.. whatever happened to CoD3? I remember when you first asked for me tag you said you sometimes play that game and we never did get around to playing that game.. we only played GoW together..

Rivas
02-26-07, 07:12 PM
Hey Riva.. whatever happened to CoD3? I remember when you first asked for me tag you said you sometimes play that game and we never did get around to playing that game.. we only played GoW together..

Played it for like 5 mins ///I got it ...when we will play?

pinguinosupremo
02-27-07, 10:41 PM
Whenever j00 are avail i suppose.. whens the next best date/time for ya?.. of course CoD3 still has those damn connection issues... for me it's been happening recently.. it's been saying that everyone disconnects and then says game session no longer available..

Blisster
02-28-07, 04:30 PM
okay I've finally taken a dive into GOW MP. Let's ROCK!

Gamertag is Blisster, add me, bitches.

morbidpete
02-28-07, 05:17 PM
now have game back at 3:30 am
and this xbox keeps freezing on me. think its on its way out already. i should just wrap it in a towel and get it over with lol

Jamie_R
03-02-07, 08:52 AM
okay I've finally taken a dive into GOW MP. Let's ROCK!

Gamertag is Blisster, add me, bitches.

will be adding ya this evening :thumb:

get ready to die ... alot ;) :D

Blisster
03-02-07, 11:32 AM
will be adding ya this evening :thumb:

get ready to die ... alot ;) :D

yeah I still pretty much suck at MP

Jamie_R
03-02-07, 01:52 PM
yeah I still pretty much suck at MP

me too :D I meant by everyone else :D

if nothing else, know that I feel your pain brother :thumb:

Blisster
03-02-07, 02:25 PM
I'll be on tonight

Jamie_R
03-02-07, 03:22 PM
cool! we usually start around 8:00 est and go till 1:00 or 2:00 est ... we're gonna have to stop off early tonite though cause Foamy has a rugby game tomorrow morning and he's gotta be @ the school @ 8:30 to meet the van ...

but we'll also be on a killing spree tomorrow nite :D

looking forward to doin' some killin' w/ ya bro! you do have a headset right?

Rivas
03-02-07, 03:55 PM
dont have gow anymore, it's shredded

Jamie_R
03-02-07, 03:56 PM
dont have gow anymore, it's shredded

W T F ?!?!?!

:eek: :eek:

please tell me you're kidding ...

Rivas
03-02-07, 03:58 PM
W T F ?!?!?!

:eek: :eek:

please tell me you're kidding ...

nope
it's gone and thinking about selling my 360, my 1 year "vacation" is over and it's time to start doing some changes in my life.

Jamie_R
03-02-07, 05:11 PM
I'll be on tonight

just sent ya a friend request - my gamertag is AbsolutionX300

Jamie_R
03-02-07, 05:13 PM
nope
it's gone and thinking about selling my 360, my 1 year "vacation" is over and it's time to start doing some changes in my life.

well, yeah - make all the changes you need to, but you don't throw out all the "down-time" things you enjoy doing - ya know?

no matter what you do - you still need time to blow off some steam and play - you know I know that ...

Blisster
03-02-07, 07:31 PM
cool, I'll be on at some point tonight, hopefully not too late for you easties.

Jamie_R
03-03-07, 05:27 AM
hate we missed ya last night Blisster - 'course I missed alot of people but that's normal for me :D

Blisster
03-03-07, 10:36 AM
i was on for a few hours, didnt see any of ya. Did you guy call it early?

Rivas
03-03-07, 10:42 AM
well, yeah - make all the changes you need to, but you don't throw out all the "down-time" things you enjoy doing - ya know?

no matter what you do - you still need time to blow off some steam and play - you know I know that ...

good point
but somehow I lost interest in 360 :(
anyway i'm going to call you now my BIG bro :D

pinguinosupremo
03-03-07, 01:23 PM
Hehe i lost interest in my xbox 360 as well.. but for other reasons.. just nothing for me to play on it is all.. i'm tired of the same old things.. always with their shooters.. blah.. kind of gets old after a short while.. i'm just really looking forward to some mmorpgs or just rpg's at the very least.. now huxley on the other hand.. if it's going to be like it's computer counterpart in the sense of multiplayer.. the mmo part.. then well.. i'm getting it.. hehe..

Jamie_R
03-03-07, 02:54 PM
i was on for a few hours, didnt see any of ya. Did you guy call it early?

yeah we had to ... Foamy had his first Rugby game(s) today (2) and he had to be @ the school @ 8:45 this morning ... they won both games btw :thumb:

we should be on around 9:00 or 9:30 est tonite and play until ... :)

Rivas
03-04-07, 01:35 AM
Great games this past weekend yall :thumb:

Lots of fun ... hope we can all do it again this weekend :D

today was the last time I played with you guys, you really pissed me off, he got problems so what, I wasnt crying and complaining about my health problems on LIVE all over.
He is past, you cant turn back what we had before, and after all I never got any support from him after we broke up, I live right now, for the future and you too.
I'm buying you new 360 so we can play together, Kyle can play with them ....

Jamie_R
03-04-07, 05:47 AM
today was the last time I played with you guys, you really pissed me off, he got problems so what, I wasnt crying and complaining about my health problems on LIVE all over.
He is past, you cant turn back what we had before, and after all I never got any support from him after we broke up, I live right now, for the future and you too.
I'm buying you new 360 so we can play together, Kyle can play with them ....

:(

so that was the last time you're playing w/ us?

I don't understand what the big deal is ... we lost connection to your game somehow, and when we got back for some reason we couldn't get the "join" option on your tag ... DJ invited us to his game and we joined up.
As for DJ's problem (which I won't go into here) ... he told Kyle and I as soon as we got into the game when it was just us - then nothing more was said. All he wanted was to play w/ some of his friends - you included bro.

I appreciate the offer of the xbox, but that's ok ... I only play w/ Kyle - he's the only reason I play anyway :)

much more drama than this needs to be ...

Rivas
03-04-07, 03:30 PM
:(

so that was the last time you're playing w/ us?

I don't understand what the big deal is ... we lost connection to your game somehow, and when we got back for some reason we couldn't get the "join" option on your tag ... DJ invited us to his game and we joined up.
As for DJ's problem (which I won't go into here) ... he told Kyle and I as soon as we got into the game when it was just us - then nothing more was said. All he wanted was to play w/ some of his friends - you included bro.

I appreciate the offer of the xbox, but that's ok ... I only play w/ Kyle - he's the only reason I play anyway :)

much more drama than this needs to be ...

yup, last time

too much ado for nothing ....end of story

FoamyX
03-04-07, 04:05 PM
This is a bunch of bull. Im tired of all this freaking drama!

IT'S JUST A GAME!!! :irate:

pinguinosupremo
03-04-07, 04:36 PM
That's what happens when people take things too personally and seriously.. I would say more but this isn't any of my business and I wouldn't want to interfere and make things worse.. it's up to them to kiss and make up.. not ours.. either that or just get over it and live life.. simple as that..

Rivas
03-04-07, 04:45 PM
This is a bunch of bull. Im tired of all this freaking drama!

IT'S JUST A GAME!!! :irate:

:rotfl: who was almost crying and got soo upset with 0 kills quite a few times :D

IT'S JUST A GAME!!! ;)

Rivas
03-04-07, 04:46 PM
That's what happens when people take things too personally and seriously.. I would say more but this isn't any of my business and I wouldn't want to interfere and make things worse.. it's up to them to kiss and make up.. not ours..

exactly

i dont know why everyone is forcing us to make up ..WE WONT

pinguinosupremo
03-04-07, 04:48 PM
Yeah I forgot to add something to that.. I thought I did.. I actually put that end piece inside an email to a friend.. lol.. he was confused.. but yeah I mean to put after it's up to them to kiss and make up.. either that or just get over it and live life.. it's fixed now..

Rivas
03-04-07, 08:11 PM
Yeah I forgot to add something to that.. I thought I did.. I actually put that end piece inside an email to a friend.. lol.. he was confused.. but yeah I mean to put after it's up to them to kiss and make up.. either that or just get over it and live life.. it's fixed now..

i'm over it, Kyle is opening old wounds ..it's behind us nephew ...let it go .... you wanna play with them ? cool with me, but dont force us to play together (not you penguin)...:nod: :thumb:

morbidpete
03-04-07, 10:34 PM
That's what happens when people take things too personally and seriously.. I would say more but this isn't any of my business and I wouldn't want to interfere and make things worse.. it's up to them to kiss and make up.. not ours.. either that or just get over it and live life.. simple as that..
its a public forum and there's always pm's if they didnt want any input or didnt expect comments on any of this

Rivas
03-04-07, 11:20 PM
its a public forum and there's always pm's if they didnt want any input or didnt expect comments on any of this

there were comments all over about this issue and now it's back again.

wtf

pinguinosupremo
03-04-07, 11:42 PM
Yeah.. I saw that.. People just let it go.. forget about it.. i don't know.. sometimes it's just best to ignore these things.. i don't think locking the thread would be necessary.. well anyways I think we should stray off the topic.. so.. how about them Pittsburgh Penguins?..

morbidpete
03-05-07, 02:00 AM
there were comments all over about this issue and now it's back again.

wtf
comments about what? comments about comments? i was just saying that he could speak hi mind if he wanted but he felt he shouldnt cause it was none of his bussiness. but its apublic forum there for a public discussion.

Jamie_R
03-05-07, 04:51 AM
this isn't any of my business

that's right - it's not.

Jamie_R
03-05-07, 04:54 AM
:rotfl: who was almost crying and got soo upset with 0 kills quite a few times :D

:( don't you think that's a little "below the belt"?

all Foamy (Kyle) is trying to do is to get all us friends who enjoyed playing together so much back together. He's a good-hearted kid and there is nothing wrong with that. Except that sometimes you get your feelings stepped on for trying to do what you think is the right thing :(
He knows it is "Just A Game" - that's why he can't understand why there is all this drama. In fact, I think he understands that it's "just a game" better than you bro.

i dont know why everyone is forcing us to make up ..WE WONT

but dont force us to play together

nobody is going to force you to do anything - believe me.

...let it go

we have.

Rivas
03-05-07, 11:34 AM
:( don't you think that's a little "below the belt"?

hmm, it's just a game how it could be ...

He knows it is "Just A Game" - that's why he can't understand why there is all this drama. In fact, I think he understands that it's "just a game" better than you bro.

I think this is little bit below the belt ...not just a litttle ..
I didnt cause this drama I didnt even posted about it.

nobody is going to force you to do anything - believe me.

o ya right ...

we have.

we both did

gameplaya
03-06-07, 12:00 PM
Hey foamy what time do u go on gears on friday?

gameplaya
03-06-07, 12:01 PM
uooh, i think im in the wrong discussion, sorry:eek: :( are we still all friends?

Jamie_R
03-06-07, 02:27 PM
Hey foamy what time do u go on gears on friday?

we usually get on around 8:00 est :thumb: - but Foamy won't be on this Friday night - he's going over to a friend's house for a birthday party sleepover ... but I'll be there :D (well, if Foamy's mom lets me :rotfl: )

uooh, i think im in the wrong discussion, sorry are we still all friends?

yep :) everything's cool :thumb:

pinguinosupremo
03-07-07, 10:38 AM
uooh, i think im in the wrong discussion, sorry:eek: :( are we still all friends?

What other thread would j00 be looking at if it wasn't this one? (I often get confused as to what thread I am in that's why I always look at the title and posts).. and :nope: we're not 'still' friends.. :p.. we never were friends to begin with.. so how can we still be friends?.. :p well of course that wasn't directed to me but i'm just bored as f*** right now and i'll reply to anything... meh over all.. i don't really think i'm anyones friend truly.. I think of myself as more of a stranger.. :p I like that name.. stranger..

gameplaya
03-07-07, 11:42 AM
What other thread would j00 be looking at if it wasn't this one? (I often get confused as to what thread I am in that's why I always look at the title and posts).. and :nope: we're not 'still' friends.. :p.. we never were friends to begin with.. so how can we still be friends?.. :p well of course that wasn't directed to me but i'm just bored as f*** right now and i'll reply to anything... meh over all.. i don't really think i'm anyones friend truly.. I think of myself as more of a stranger.. :p I like that name.. stranger.. oh pinguin i alwayz thought about you as a stranger since the beginning im talkin about the other guys. i didnt kno all this was happenin since we played together before with no problems but oh well life moves on new games are created. Hey riva well still play together right? its funny when were on the same team with foamy and his dad:rotfl: even though that one time foamy and riva were killin eachother lol.

gameplaya
03-07-07, 11:44 AM
we usually get on around 8:00 est :thumb: - but Foamy won't be on this Friday night - he's going over to a friend's house for a birthday party sleepover ... but I'll be there :D (well, if Foamy's mom lets me :rotfl: )

yep :) everything's cool :thumb::rotfl: Ic well send me a invite if your able to sneak on and play :rotfl: psh wifes) not that i kno about one still young thank god:nod:

Jamie_R
03-07-07, 01:18 PM
:rotfl: Ic well send me a invite if your able to sneak on and play :rotfl: psh wifes) not that i kno about one still young thank god:nod:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

maybe I can talk her into playing some split screen :D at least we'll have an easy target if she's on the other team ... oh, one thing - she has played before and she's funny as he!! when she gets killed - she screams like she's being shot for real :rotfl:

Rivas
03-07-07, 03:23 PM
oh pinguin i alwayz thought about you as a stranger since the beginning im talkin about the other guys. i didnt kno all this was happenin since we played together before with no problems but oh well life moves on new games are created. Hey riva well still play together right? its funny when were on the same team with foamy and his dad:rotfl: even though that one time foamy and riva were killin eachother lol.

It's LONG story and every story has an END.
I'm not gonna talk about this old issue anymore.

playing only ranked matches, changed my gamertag again ...+ I play more star trek now :thumb:

yes it was funny, he started shooting at me I was like wtf lol
I love that little bugger :D

gameplaya
03-07-07, 04:33 PM
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

maybe I can talk her into playing some split screen :D at least we'll have an easy target if she's on the other team ... oh, one thing - she has played before and she's funny as he!! when she gets killed - she screams like she's being shot for real :rotfl:lmao oh i gotta witness that :rotfl: :rotfl:
It's LONG story and every story has an END.
I'm not gonna talk about this old issue anymore.

playing only ranked matches, changed my gamertag again ...+ I play more star trek now :thumb:

yes it was funny, he started shooting at me I was like wtf lol
I love that little bugger :D Send me a friend request riva well play rank still, but yea you are right theres always a ending. oh well anywyz how is star trek?

Rivas
03-07-07, 07:18 PM
Send me a friend request riva well play rank still, but yea you are right theres always a ending. oh well anywyz how is star trek?

I will, I didnt delete anyone from friend list you should be able to see me under old gamertag, I have to delete and re friend request.

Star trek is awesome ...hard but awesome :thumb:

gameplaya
03-08-07, 11:33 AM
Im not sure which gamer tag is yours. send me it in a private msg or voice on xbl

pinguinosupremo
03-23-07, 01:01 PM
oh pinguin i alwayz thought about you as a stranger since the beginning.

Good.. Lets keep it this way.. :nod: