PDA

View Full Version : Just picked up a Wii

David
02-16-07, 10:18 PM
The wife is driving me crazy. After months of expressing interest, me being a pest at a few stores, i finally score one. Now, she seems disinterested because a few friends told her the controllers are difficult to master.

<screams to self>

Rivas
02-16-07, 11:29 PM
The wife is driving me crazy. After months of expressing interest, me being a pest at a few stores, i finally score one. Now, she seems disinterested because a few friends told her the controllers are difficult to master.

<screams to self>

:rotfl:

Women, what should I say :D

Jim
02-16-07, 11:55 PM
It all depends on the game.

Start her off with Wii sports, as it's quite easy to pick up and play. As an example, the simplified controls on that title only register when you swing the "tennis racket", as the virtual Mii character will get into position on its own.

FoamyX
02-18-07, 08:14 AM
I have one the controlles are not THAT hard to master. My mom plays it...:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

David
02-19-07, 07:33 PM
After a few days of owning it and never even opening the box..... I am going to return it.

Rivas
02-19-07, 09:18 PM
After a few days of owning it and never even opening the box..... I am going to return it.

eBAY?
Maybe you can get more money for it there .....

Ghosthunter
02-19-07, 09:31 PM
lol dont return it your kids will love it!

i got one and my daughter and her friends love it

i have to be honest it is the most interesting console out of any of the new ones zelda is great on it

7thkevin
02-19-07, 10:24 PM
ill buy it from you if u still have it

David
02-20-07, 06:51 AM
Too much of a pain to ship it without asking a premium. They will be out in force within a short time.

pinguinosupremo
03-23-07, 01:26 PM
I want a wii........ but I got no money......... can I have it for free?.. :rotfl:.. obviously the answer is no so you don't have to reply to this..

Thylo
03-26-07, 12:36 PM
I just bought one the other week, crazy fun and cheap!
but I compare splinter cellDA on the wii to the 360 version and cry in frustration