PDA

View Full Version : WTF, liquid cooling for 360 LOL

Rivas
02-16-07, 04:25 AM
http://www.ncix.com/products/index.php?sku=22264&vpn=KIT-XB360SL-SYS&manufacture=Koolance

FoamyX
02-18-07, 08:15 AM
jez whats next... :rotfl:

pinguinosupremo
02-20-07, 12:07 PM
Well this is rather old if you ask me.. I saw some youtube vids out there that shows people modding their 360 and adding liquid cooling systems to it.. it's old for me... i'm still trying to figure out how to make custom gamerpics.. quite a few people said there's ways of doing that.. and I want to know how.. rivas do you know how?

Rivas
02-20-07, 12:23 PM
My friend managed somehow create his own one and upload it to the hdd.
I can ask him how he did it.

pinguinosupremo
02-20-07, 12:34 PM
I heard you could use some sort of thumdrive for that type of thing... upload it into the thumbdrive and upload to the 360 and from there i'm not even sure what one does.. yeah.. please do ask him.. I want to have a better penguin picture..

Rivas
02-20-07, 12:55 PM
I heard you could use some sort of thumdrive for that type of thing... upload it into the thumbdrive and upload to the 360 and from there i'm not even sure what one does.. yeah.. please do ask him.. I want to have a better penguin picture..

He does it through Windows ...I will ask him tho ...

pinguinosupremo
03-23-07, 01:16 PM
i'm still waiting for you to give me a reply on how to do the bugger.. I have some penguins i want to make as my gamer pic.. i'm growing impatient.. i'm gonna start throwing tantrums soon if I don't find out how to do it..