Name: KKK

Leader : FoamyX
Co Leader : Dark Soul, Jamie, Pavel
Members: Riva, and 6 other people I picked up
:thumb:

Jamie_R
02-15-07, 11:17 AM
KKK ? :eek:

you might wanna rethink the name of the clan bro ...

have you spoken to Foamy about this? I don't think he's much up for clanning any more ... me neither, but I don't care as long as we all get to play - I just don't want to see any hard feelings w/ anyone like last time ...

Rivas
02-15-07, 11:09 PM
KKK ? :eek:

you might wanna rethink the name of the clan bro ...

have you spoken to Foamy about this? I don't think he's much up for clanning any more ... me neither, but I don't care as long as we all get to play - I just don't want to see any hard feelings w/ anyone like last time ...

I didnt came up with the name, Kyle did :rotfl:

It's Kyle Killing and I dont know the last word lol

Jamie_R
02-16-07, 05:04 AM
yeah he told me - the last K stands for Klan ...

I told him "I don't think so" :wth:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

pinguinosupremo
02-20-07, 11:49 AM
hehe.. the first thing I do is tell new people that we're not taking this clan stuff seriously.. we're just here to have fun.. whether we win or lose.. that way I don't have people taking it waaay too seriously and going berserk over nothing.. hehe.. if my clan wasn't a fun loving clan.. and we were a serious hardcore type of clan we'd be called something else instead of Zhe Penguin Mafia.. haha.. all I can say is.. don't let one bad experience get to ya so much.. sure it was a bit big.. but meh oh well.. there's plenty of more important things out there in life that you need to worry about...

Like PENGUINS!
:D
:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Rivas
02-20-07, 12:18 PM
hehe.. the first thing I do is tell new people that we're not taking this clan stuff seriously.. we're just here to have fun.. whether we win or lose.. that way I don't have people taking it waaay too seriously and going berserk over nothing.. hehe.. if my clan wasn't a fun loving clan.. and we were a serious hardcore type of clan we'd be called something else instead of Zhe Penguin Mafia.. haha.. all I can say is.. don't let one bad experience get to ya so much.. sure it was a bit big.. but meh oh well.. there's plenty of more important things out there in life that you need to worry about...

Like PENGUINS!
:D
:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I said it many times, I'm not joining clan, never ever.

pinguinosupremo
03-23-07, 01:14 PM
Not even one of them clans that are made for the sheer purpose of survival? like tribes in a way.. you got clans nearby which are your neighbours.. so basically it's just like tribes.. haha.. so you wont join those clans either?

pinguinosupremo
03-24-07, 04:11 PM
the KKK took my penguin away.. they took her away.. away from me..

Rivas
04-08-07, 11:59 PM
Not even one of them clans that are made for the sheer purpose of survival? like tribes in a way.. you got clans nearby which are your neighbours.. so basically it's just like tribes.. haha.. so you wont join those clans either?

what for
i play for fun
i do single player and when I do multi its mostly with my family or close friends

pinguinosupremo
04-09-07, 12:05 AM
Well I was talking outside of gaming my friend.. think outside the box..

Rivas
04-09-07, 12:26 AM
Well I was talking outside of gaming my friend.. think outside the box..

i knowwwwwwwwwww penguiiiiiiiiiiin :D

Baird
04-14-07, 12:53 AM
Kkk Means Kool Kid Klub ._.

pinguinosupremo
04-14-07, 01:16 AM
Kitty Kitty Kitty

Baird
04-14-07, 01:19 AM
lmfao XD

Rivas
04-14-07, 08:57 AM