PDA

View Full Version : 360 Dead

morbidpete
02-14-07, 05:23 AM
Yup, Ring of death (altho its not a ring, sho came up with that?)
lucky im within my 30 day return perioud and i sont have to touch my 2 year thingy. thought it was somwhting i did earlier today, but i reversed it and no luck, come to find out its the gpu overheating/error tried some arctic 5, no luck.bringing it back today when they open at 10.

i was only playing halo 2 so its not like i was pushing the thing. anyways. wish me luck :thumb:

TinyTim
02-14-07, 07:57 AM
Yeah sure, and you don't push your motorolla phones either right?

J/K,

Good luck with the return....

Rivas
02-14-07, 09:47 AM
awwww fak .. sorry to hear that
told you it's not easy
if you want I will give you contact on pro and he will do it for you
you screwed something up.

morbidpete
02-14-07, 11:09 AM
yea but it workd fine. i played a game and everything. after about 3-4 hours of burnout i switched to halo 2. played that for another 2-3 hours then it locked up and got the ROD, so i honestly dont think it was the flash. but either way . who cares. i can do what i want to it for the next 2 years lol

Rivas
02-14-07, 12:34 PM
yea but it workd fine. i played a game and everything. after about 3-4 hours of burnout i switched to halo 2. played that for another 2-3 hours then it locked up and got the ROD, so i honestly dont think it was the flash. but either way . who cares. i can do what i want to it for the next 2 years lol

If you got it from torrents ....BIG MISTAKE.
I know few asses who will unrar it, open the file, add there one or two dots save, rar it and spread it.
I'm fixing some issues with my comp, once I get online I will give you the proper and latest one.

morbidpete
02-14-07, 12:48 PM
Xbins FTW

just got back from best buy. they didnt even open the box,

anyways, got a damn BenQ

WTF!

Rivas
02-14-07, 01:24 PM
Xbins FTW

just got back from best buy. they didnt even open the box,

anyways, got a damn BenQ

WTF!

good old irc .....IMO you fubared something, dont open it yet wait for the mod, it should be released tomorrow and do it all at once.

BENQ ? :eek:

WTF :rotfl:

morbidpete
02-14-07, 01:34 PM
BenQ firmware coming out? i know Xtreme is working on one, you saying it will be released tommorow?

Rivas
02-14-07, 02:56 PM
BenQ firmware coming out? i know Xtreme is working on one, you saying it will be released tommorow?

BENQ will never come out, at least anytime soon ...
I was talking about the mod ...oh pete you are bummer :(

morbidpete
02-14-07, 03:16 PM
called my brother, he's got a sammy, where swapping boxes XD

pinguinosupremo
03-23-07, 01:24 PM
I think thats the best idea i've heard yet.. I know for some reason.. people will swap their 360's dvd drives.. i think it'd be much faster if they just swapped the consoles and change the hard drives.. simple as that.. much faster..

morbidpete
03-23-07, 01:48 PM
no tonly is that simplier, but easier and you dont have to deal with the dvd drive key and what not. but i only think you can swap samsungs, i havnt seen a way yet to extrack they key from a hitachi yet