DjDan74
02-09-07, 07:11 PM
Good to see you back well and healthy!!! :thumb: :thumb: :D :rockin: :thumb:

Rivas
02-09-07, 11:40 PM
Good to see you back well and healthy!!! :thumb: :thumb: :D :rockin: :thumb:

Thanks buddy :)
You are the only person who do I miss believe it or not :cool:

Getting back to normal ... I hope, my reflexes are still not as they were before, lost some hearing but what the hell, i'm alive and it counts..

Whats going on, I heard from my brother you dont wanna play with him and my nephew anymore ? :(

We should setup match tomorrow, 6 maps ...

They did nothing to you. :eek:

DjDan74
02-11-07, 12:51 PM
Thanks buddy :)
You are the only person who do I miss believe it or not :cool:

Getting back to normal ... I hope, my reflexes are still not as they were before, lost some hearing but what the hell, i'm alive and it counts..

Whats going on, I heard from my brother you dont wanna play with him and my nephew anymore ? :(

We should setup match tomorrow, 6 maps ...

They did nothing to you. :eek:

Glad to see that things are coming back to normal for you :thumb: I knew you would pull through. I imagine things will come back to you with time.

I've been trying to play with Foamy and Absolution on a few occasions but the room is always full. A couple times I know they tried to play with me but I was on clan matches. :cry:

Oh well. We need to set up a match soon. It would be good to get fragged again! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Rivas
02-11-07, 01:55 PM
Glad to see that things are coming back to normal for you :thumb: I knew you would pull through. I imagine things will come back to you with time.

I've been trying to play with Foamy and Absolution on a few occasions but the room is always full. A couple times I know they tried to play with me but I was on clan matches. :cry:

Oh well. We need to set up a match soon. It would be good to get fragged again! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Hi buddy
Thanks for the support.

Playing games with you guys ? Sorry but it's never going to happend.
Also you can tell Winky to stop bothering my nephew :p
I can still smell rarely when he joined my game last time :puke:

You are there We are here, be good my friend ;)