PDA

View Full Version : Hola Speedguide <:O

Hellfire Wulf
02-07-07, 04:22 PM
hey foamy i decided to join speedguide :P and u kno how this is my xbox live account with the same name

pinguinosupremo
02-07-07, 09:06 PM
Well.. there's only a partial piece to this that actually even links to console gaming and that's the whole xbox live thing.. otherwise it would've been in the wrong area.. but anyways..

Welcome and enjoy your stay here at Speed-Guide. :D

(wow that sounds so much like a theme park announcement thingy.. I can see it now.. Speed Guide Theme Park.. )

*goes off to ponder about what that'd be like*

Rivas
02-07-07, 11:57 PM
Welcome and enjoy your stay here at Speed-Guide. :D

:nod: :thumb:

Jamie_R
02-08-07, 02:53 PM
hiya Satsuke :thumb: :D

Rivas
02-09-07, 01:32 PM
Hello Satsuke, nice to see you here here :thumb:
Didnt play with you in games, Riva rings a bell ? :D
I hope you can enjoy this site as much as you want and not just inconsoler forums, we got here thanks to Philip,mods almost everything.

Enjo7y yiour stay 1 more time :)

pinguinosupremo
03-03-07, 09:49 PM
well he didn't last very long.. still only one post.. o.O..

Rivas
03-10-07, 02:33 PM
well he didn't last very long.. still only one post.. o.O..

:rotfl:

no kidding

gameplaya
03-13-07, 11:46 AM
Welcome to speedguide!:thumb: dont forget new members are suppose to add reps to my name :D

pinguinosupremo
03-13-07, 02:59 PM
have ya looked at the date when they said that? haha.. they only posted this and thats it..

Rivas
03-13-07, 04:29 PM
have ya looked at the date when they said that? haha.. they only posted this and thats it..

he was glitcher=cheater, I hate them.

pinguinosupremo
03-13-07, 04:55 PM
o.O.. booo!.. people like him should be banned... I don't mind glitching or cheating when it's you're playing with some other friends who are doing the same thing just for fun.. but doing it to win (especially in ranked matches) just really pisses me off..

gameplaya
03-14-07, 11:26 AM
o.O.. booo!.. people like him should be banned... I don't mind glitching or cheating when it's you're playing with some other friends who are doing the same thing just for fun.. but doing it to win (especially in ranked matches) just really pisses me off.. tell me about it! last night i was playing with my double team partner on some rank matches and one of are teamates quit( so gay) and it was jus me and cousin(double team partner) and the whole type they chainsaw glitched and got out the map or hid somewhere the whole time at clock tower. they were so far out the map it was kinda weird how they did it.

pinguinosupremo
03-23-07, 12:51 PM
reminds me of the tyro station.. you can get out of the map on that one too..