PDA

View Full Version : new game crackdown (with halo 3 demo)

gameplaya
01-25-07, 11:53 AM
so far i heard the game "crackdown" is coming febuary 20th releasing the demo halo 3 inside! the game also doesnt seem too bad but cant wait 2 try out the demo halo 3!:thumb: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crackdown_%28video_game%29#Halo_3_Beta_Test

RoscoPColtrane
01-25-07, 04:50 PM
its a good idea, it will probobly sell alot of copies this way!

pinguinosupremo
02-09-07, 08:55 PM
Okay I have done a lot of poking around and well those copies that have the encrypted key inside will have to download the Halo 3 Beta from XBlive within the Crackdown game.

You won't be able to actually download the game until they decide to release it which is in spring I believe so not too sure anymore..

You will be able to see the download in the downloadable content area within Crackdown and it'll be kept dim (grey) 'til it's released then it is white once it's released and you will be able to download that halo 3 beta.

Well i'm sure there's more info around somewhere.. I forgot where I saw it.. I will post the link to this info once I find it..

In case you are wondering..
NO THE HALO 3 BETA IS NOT INSIDE CRACKDOWN.

IT IS SOMETHING YOU MUST DOWNLOAD FROM XBOX LIVE FROM WITHIN YOUR CRACKDOWN GAME THAT HAS A KEY ENCRYPTED INSIDE THE DISC ITSELF.

RoscoPColtrane
02-09-07, 10:07 PM
Good update, thanks! :thumb:

pinguinosupremo
02-09-07, 10:16 PM
http://img403.imageshack.us/img403/797/070208halo3betainvite01ai6.jpg
The Best Sreenshot of Crackdown - The Halo 3 Beta Invite!

Shizzle Games has received their copy of Crackdown for review purposes. Now for the interesting part, they snapped an image of the Halo 3 beta invite that that majority of gamers will be buying Crackdown for! It is also worth mentioning that if you wish to play Halo 3, you must do so from INSIDE Crackdown.

A nice little screeny..

http://img403.imageshack.us/img403/5410/070208halo3betainvite02vs9.jpg

There we go.. yeah forgot to upload into imageshack then hotlink from that.. so if you didn't see the images now you can..

Rivas
02-09-07, 11:42 PM
i got that game 6 days ago, where have you been ?
It's sweet game (first impression) but I cant say it's awesome didnt play it long enough.

pinguinosupremo
02-09-07, 11:50 PM
Well most of the stores where I live aren't putting it on shelves until the actual release date which is the 20th of this month.. it was one of those games that got released early apparently.. leaked into the public due to stores putting them on their shelves earlier than what was supposed to be the release date.. well those that actually got the games in early..

Rivas
02-10-07, 12:58 AM
Well most of the stores where I live aren't putting it on shelves until the actual release date which is the 20th of this month.. it was one of those games that got released early apparently.. leaked into the public due to stores putting them on their shelves earlier than what was supposed to be the release date.. well those that actually got the games in early..

Every modded console got that game PAL and NTSC version.

I have friend in ebgames I dont own it but I got it here till end of this week.

gameplaya
02-13-07, 09:04 AM
yea crackdown wasnt all that, from the likes of the demo, but its worth buyin and yea at first i thought halo 3 was actua:irate: lly in there, but thanx for the update, and i heard only the first 33,000 gamers will be allowed or sumthing?? im glad i reserved my copy!:thumb:

gameplaya
02-19-07, 11:32 AM
wait so the halo 3 beta will only be avaible for a day? so within 24 hours it will no longer be avaible to play?

Jim
02-19-07, 05:40 PM
Every copy in the first shipment has the beta code on the disc. After that, MS isn't even saying.

It won't be up for just a day, but don't expect the beta test to be going for longer than a month.

It won't be live, so to speak, when Crackdown hits the street at midnight either.

gameplaya
02-21-07, 11:31 AM
[QUOTE=Jim;1996187]Every copy in the first shipment has the beta code on the disc. After that, MS isn't even saying.

It won't be up for just a day, but don't expect the beta test to be going for longer than a month.

It won't be live, so to speak, when Crackdown hits the street at midnight either.[/QUOTE
so the halo 3 beta is jus a demo? like u play a cppl campain levels and no live will be on it?

pinguinosupremo
02-21-07, 11:33 AM
That's not true at all.. It WILL be multiplayer..

http://www.bungie.net/News/TopStory.aspx?link=h3betaz

Rivas
02-21-07, 02:49 PM
dont care about halo at all, hope it's gonna be dumped :D

gameplaya
02-22-07, 11:39 AM
dont care about halo at all, hope it's gonna be dumped :D
lol come now riva halo is great! have ya tried playing it?

gameplaya
02-22-07, 11:40 AM
oh by the way riva im workin on montage number 2!:thumb: , more head shots and free style shotgun skills! so whenever your playin a custom sometime ill be around to record :D

Rivas
02-22-07, 01:23 PM
lol come now riva halo is great! have ya tried playing it?

you know, to be honest I played HALO and HALO2 ...and never finished it.It got so boring after awhile, i got lost then finally found my way out then got lost again ..And story line sucked.

Multiplayer ...well it sucked, I played multi maybe 3 months i never been the best but you know how it is and I said it so many times, different people = different taste, and I dont like this game.End of story.

Rivas
02-22-07, 01:23 PM
oh by the way riva im workin on montage number 2!:thumb: , more head shots and free style shotgun skills! so whenever your playin a custom sometime ill be around to record :D

yah ..bla bla bla ...I think we invited you quite a few times and you never joined :(

pinguinosupremo
02-22-07, 01:31 PM
you know, to be honest I played HALO and HALO2 ...and never finished it.It got so boring after awhile, i got lost then finally found my way out then got lost again ..And story line sucked.

Multiplayer ...well it sucked, I played multi maybe 3 months i never been the best but you know how it is and I said it so many times, different people = different taste, and I dont like this game.End of story.

:thumb: :nod:

as for me halo was okay.. not the best game in the world.. got boring after a bit.. i'm not one for the whole single player stuff.. never liked single player in my entire life.. all I ever did was play multiplayer.. halo was easy to beat and not that easy to get lost IMO.. I just hated the whole multiplayer stuff after a bit because many people were cheaters.. using mice and keyboards (one of the reasons many people won't switch over to the 360 because they don't want to use the controller).. the glitches were annoying.. the standbyers.. the hack maps were all stupid and boring and pointless.. the more people try to make it more fun.. the more boring it gets.. halo 3 i'm just gonna be in it for the multiplayer I could care less for the offline play.. thats how I am in every game i get.. that's why I usually only get games for the multiplayer.. the offline is BOOOOOOOOOORING! no matter what game it is..

Rivas
02-23-07, 12:04 PM
:thumb: :nod:

as for me halo was okay.. not the best game in the world.. got boring after a bit.. i'm not one for the whole single player stuff.. never liked single player in my entire life.. all I ever did was play multiplayer.. halo was easy to beat and not that easy to get lost IMO.. I just hated the whole multiplayer stuff after a bit because many people were cheaters.. using mice and keyboards (one of the reasons many people won't switch over to the 360 because they don't want to use the controller).. the glitches were annoying.. the standbyers.. the hack maps were all stupid and boring and pointless.. the more people try to make it more fun.. the more boring it gets.. halo 3 i'm just gonna be in it for the multiplayer I could care less for the offline play.. thats how I am in every game i get.. that's why I usually only get games for the multiplayer.. the offline is BOOOOOOOOOORING! no matter what game it is..

So far my best 360 game is Dead Rising .....
I think i'm going to finish it one more time.
People were complaining about the time limits and so on, but it's not so bad, I wish the end would be little different but oh well.
Now waiting for Resident Evil 4.

gameplaya
02-23-07, 01:00 PM
well i hope they jsu stop the cheating on halo! i cant stand it! does anyoen know any reports saying they have stop the cheating on it?

morbidpete
02-23-07, 02:49 PM
nope, theyll never stop it. not with the 2 month trial users.
i was in a match the night before last right before i hooked up with you with flying warthog's, then some head shot hacks and speed hacks

BTW. sorry for bailing. internet crapped out for a few hours so i just went to bed

Jim
02-23-07, 09:59 PM
Hence the new 48-hour cards.

Although I'm sure many would just end up buying an $8 1-month sub, since it's not a huge loss when they get booted.

Rivas
02-24-07, 05:58 PM
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :irate: :mad: I bought this game just to see the HALO3 beta, it's in there but not available for downoad yet :irate:
I was so upset, but I'm glad I didnt waste any money, Crackdown is pretty good game.

gameplaya
02-26-07, 11:46 AM
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :irate: :mad: I bought this game just to see the HALO3 beta, it's in there but not available for downoad yet :irate:
I was so upset, but I'm glad I didnt waste any money, Crackdown is pretty good game.
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: lol riva where you bee nat we were talkin about it in the beginning of the forum!:rotfl: yea i was upset about it 2 at first. They made it seem like the halo 3 beta was already set up and ready to go:mad: :irate: but crackdown is a pretty good game! i like how they have upgrades and speed and agility. The only thing that sux about the game is... there really isnt no story board they dont say much except who u r defeating and show a little video:( It seems like they were in a hurry to make this game, but other than that i give a 8 out of 10 rating.

gameplaya
02-26-07, 11:49 AM
i was in a match the night before last right before i hooked up with you with flying warthog's, then some head shot hacks and speed hacks

BTW. sorry for bailing. internet crapped out for a few hours so i just went to bed It's kool i left later on after you did i was gettin bored gettin cheated once i went in alone. stupid standbyer's!:irate: so do you think halo 3 will have cheaters? or they'll be more strict on it?

pinguinosupremo
03-15-07, 02:30 AM
It's kool i left later on after you did i was gettin bored gettin cheated once i went in alone. stupid standbyer's!:irate: so do you think halo 3 will have cheaters? or they'll be more strict on it?

i'm pretty damn sure they're gonna be a lot more strict about it.. M$ is really cracking down on a lot of cheaters.. although I also heard of them banning EEPRoms so that they're no longer able to get back onto xbox live not even with a new account.. hah.. so they're out 400 dollars.. possibly more depending where they live.. so the more hefty the fine is the more they'll stray away from doing such things.. so therefore.. being less cheaters on Xbox Live.. and the more non cheaters can enjoy a good game.. but one way or the other.. we will always have glitchers.. at least for the time being until they figure out how to fix all the glitches.. then they move onto another game or they try and figure out new glitches.. sometimes the glitches are rather pointless.. and do no one any good.. but meh oh well.. what are ya gonna do.. those people will never really go away..

morbidpete
03-15-07, 12:03 PM
i agree with ping, they will neevr go away just like he said. and the eeproms dont even matter anymore. being as i have a modded xbox. i have ben banned a few times frm stupidity logging with a hacked bios lol. eproms are a dime a dozen.
new eprom + 2 month and there back

pinguinosupremo
03-15-07, 12:42 PM
i agree with ping, they will neevr go away just like he said. and the eeproms dont even matter anymore. being as i have a modded xbox. i have ben banned a few times frm stupidity logging with a hacked bios lol. eproms are a dime a dozen.
new eprom + 2 month and there back

well i'm talking about those who are nublets.. the ones who get someone else to do the modding for them.. haha.. and sometimes theses people don't even know about the eeproms.. which is akward.. 2 months.. oh yes.. those buggers.. now for xbox 360 though.. it's.. 48hr - 1m -3m - 6m - 12m.. and then we got those people who are absolutely obsessed with the gamerscore.. and when that account gets deleted there goes all your gamerscore.. although i'm sure at some point they'll start banning IP's.. or they'll probably come up with some BS thing with their next console to somehow perm. ban you.. well at least the console.. *shrugs* don't know how they're gonna manage to do such a thing but i'm sure M$ is gonna try something.. I just know it.. it's a gut feeling..

gameplaya
03-16-07, 11:41 AM
well i'm talking about those who are nublets.. the ones who get someone else to do the modding for them.. haha.. and sometimes theses people don't even know about the eeproms.. which is akward.. 2 months.. oh yes.. those buggers.. now for xbox 360 though.. it's.. 48hr - 1m -3m - 6m - 12m.. and then we got those people who are absolutely obsessed with the gamerscore.. and when that account gets deleted there goes all your gamerscore.. although i'm sure at some point they'll start banning IP's.. or they'll probably come up with some BS thing with their next console to somehow perm. ban you.. well at least the console.. *shrugs* don't know how they're gonna manage to do such a thing but i'm sure M$ is gonna try something.. I just know it.. it's a gut feeling..
I sure hope so! i hate cheaters, especially on halo!:mad: man i havent been on that game in a while.. I use to play it all the time now im jus more and more in to gears. I seroiusly need to try another game. But that be awsome if they ban those !@#$ permantly! its funny how when the game is over they talk crap after they jus cheated lol.

pinguinosupremo
03-16-07, 12:03 PM
I sure hope so! i hate cheaters, especially on halo!:mad: man i havent been on that game in a while.. I use to play it all the time now im jus more and more in to gears. I seroiusly need to try another game. But that be awsome if they ban those !@#$ permantly! its funny how when the game is over they talk crap after they jus cheated lol.

Of course many modders obviously will get discouraged.. i've modded my 360 but just for the sole purpose for playing back ups.. f'ing games are too damn expensive to be playing the real copies.. Well what exactly are ya into?.. If you're into shooters.. I'd try F.E.A.R.. It's a rather fun game.. for me at least.. GoW for me got really old.. I stopped playing 'cause of that reason.. many of my friends have stopped playing GoW as well.. I'm trying to get more people into F.E.A.R.. it's kind of hard to find a game online.. the thing got buried under all the other games that came out in november.. if F.E.A.R isn't your game.. try Saints Row.. it's fun.. besides you get to create your own character and the likes.. even online.. you can look gangsta.. or some other way.. haha.. but it's a fun shooter when you're not playing against standbyers..

gameplaya
03-16-07, 12:09 PM
oh and i been surfin the web and i found out now bungie is saying the halo 3 beta might come out late spring..:( :irate: what exactly is late spring? Around the first week of april??

pinguinosupremo
03-16-07, 12:38 PM
oh and i been surfin the web and i found out now bungie is saying the halo 3 beta might come out late spring..:( :irate: what exactly is late spring? Around the first week of april??

well lets see.. spring starts march 20 and ends june 21 (in the northern hemisphere at least).. late spring.. more than likely anywhere from beg. may to mid june (before spring ends).. bungie did say they were going to release it in spring.. they never said when in spring.. even late spring is still spring...

gameplaya
03-16-07, 01:40 PM
well lets see.. spring starts march 20 and ends june 21 (in the northern hemisphere at least).. late spring.. more than likely anywhere from beg. may to mid june (before spring ends).. bungie did say they were going to release it in spring.. they never said when in spring.. even late spring is still spring... I hope it comes out during my spring break! which is starting next Friday! if they put the beta out in June that be so gay!:irate: becuz aint Halo 3 coming around november or so? If there taking this long the beta has to be that amazing!:nod:

gameplaya
03-16-07, 01:43 PM
Of course many modders obviously will get discouraged.. i've modded my 360 but just for the sole purpose for playing back ups.. f'ing games are too damn expensive to be playing the real copies.. Well what exactly are ya into?.. If you're into shooters.. I'd try F.E.A.R.. It's a rather fun game.. for me at least.. GoW for me got really old.. I stopped playing 'cause of that reason.. many of my friends have stopped playing GoW as well.. I'm trying to get more people into F.E.A.R.. it's kind of hard to find a game online.. the thing got buried under all the other games that came out in november.. if F.E.A.R isn't your game.. try Saints Row.. it's fun.. besides you get to create your own character and the likes.. even online.. you can look gangsta.. or some other way.. haha.. but it's a fun shooter when you're not playing against standbyers.. Yea saints row was pretty kool. it seemed like a remake of grand theft auto lol. what do in saints row on live? how does that go?

pinguinosupremo
03-16-07, 01:53 PM
I hope it comes out during my spring break! which is starting next Friday! if they put the beta out in June that be so gay!:irate: becuz aint Halo 3 coming around november or so? If there taking this long the beta has to be that amazing!:nod:

Well allegedly they were suppose to release it this month.. but possibly they may want to be trying to fix it up a bit more before an actual release of a beta.. well even if it does come out in June it's still pretty damn early.. we'd have another 4 months to go practically.. my guess is that it's one of those things where they'll say "It's either wait or get nothing at all and wait until the full game comes out.".. Well i'm gonna be skeptical about it myself.. it was the same about gears of war.. it's amazing how many people still play the game... but still not as many as there used to be.. it died out.. sort of..

gameplaya
03-16-07, 01:57 PM
Well allegedly they were suppose to release it this month.. but possibly they may want to be trying to fix it up a bit more before an actual release of a beta.. well even if it does come out in June it's still pretty damn early.. we'd have another 4 months to go practically.. my guess is that it's one of those things where they'll say "It's either wait or get nothing at all and wait until the full game comes out.".. Well i'm gonna be skeptical about it myself.. it was the same about gears of war.. it's amazing how many people still play the game... but still not as many as there used to be.. it died out.. sort of.. So chances are its not coming out this month?

pinguinosupremo
03-16-07, 02:09 PM
So chances are its not coming out this month?

No one can really say if it is or it isn't.. as you never know when they'll just suddenly change their minds.. but in my opinion.. I'd say that it's more than likely not coming out this month.. if it is.. probably near the end of it..

pinguinosupremo
03-16-07, 04:43 PM
Yea saints row was pretty kool. it seemed like a remake of grand theft auto lol. what do in saints row on live? how does that go?

The single player is awesome along with online.. like I said before.. when not playing against standbyers.. and cheaters.. but yeah.. you can join gangs even create your own in there.. hehe.. I got my own gang.. Zhe Penguin Pirates.. haha.. and guess what? Nobody is in it.. lol... that's cause I haven't officially made it.. it's just me inside this clan.. hehe.. but yeah.. you can play your own custom matches with whatever cars and weapons.. on whatever stage.. you have this nice little lobby where you can just screw around before a game and it doesn't count towards anything.. the lobby has some weapons in it.. uhh what else.. theres a few game types..

Protect tha Pimp: Well if you're the pimp your job is to stay alive and make it to destination point within the time limit given. and everyone else in your team who isn't the pimp.. their job is to protect you from the hitmen.. if your team kills all the hitmen the round ends and you win.. of course.. if you die and you're the pimp.. the round ends and you lose the round.. and now.. if you're on the opposing team which would be the hitmen.. your job is to kill the pimp before he can reach his destination point either that or keep him away from his destination point until the time runs out.

Blinged out ride: You have safe spots in the beginning where your gang car can stay safe without it being blown to pieces.. The goal of the game is to get your car to level 4 and take it to a destination point.. and from there it must stay within the destination point for 1 minute (I think this would be different on one level which I think it's for 30 seconds not sure if it's that anymore.) you have gold chains that can be picked up and turned in at the drop off point.. the chain gives you 300 dollars.. you need the money to upgrade your car to the next level and each level has it's own amount.. and if you kill the enemies you get 100 dollars for each enemy you kill. If you are to destroy the enemies car then you get a good sum of money (not sure how much though as I never counted.) and you'll make them lose a level after you destroy it. If the time runs out and you're both at the same level then it goes to a sudden death which would lead to these 2 things: 1. Upgrade your gang car and instantly win. 2. Destroy your opponents gang car and instantly win.. of course the same things apply to your enemies as always..

Big Ass Chains: Think of if as a standard FFA death match except your enemies will drop gold chains and you have to pick them up and drop them off at the drop off point which respawns in a different location after a set time. the more you carry to the drop off point the more points you'll score but of course you'll be more visible on the radar when you have more chains and the enemies will come after you more often.. and also when you die and you have lets see 5 chains then you drop all 5 chains when you die plus one because you yourself carry a chain there's a team variant of this. it's called Team Big Ass Chains you do the same thing except you can recover your team mates gold chains of course you don't get credited for it but at least the enemy can no longer grab it and score it in.

Gangsta Brawl: Standard FFA Deathmatch its variant is Team Gangsta Brawl which is self explanatory after reading the regular Gangsta Brawls description.

Now.. If you've created a character offline you can edit your character online and make it look like your offline character in the sense of hair style, face and body and all that yay fun stuff.. but as for clothes.. that is a separate thing.. that you have to play Ranked matches to get the money to buy clothing for your character.. unless you want to play looking like a noob all the time.. although there's 2 downloadable clothes packages. one is free.. IMO not worth it even though its free.. haha.. the other one is partially worth it.. of course thats just my opinion.. i wouldn't get the level package as almost no one actually has it.. so yeah.. but anyways.. here's how it works.. if you win and get no deaths you get 65 dollars... not sure how much extra you get when you get 10 kills in a row without dieing throughout the game.. i know you do get extra money for it.. uhh what else.. you get 45 dollars if you win but die during the match.. and i think thats it.. for winning at least.. you get 35 dollars if you lose and you don't die (i think if you get 10 kills in a row and dont die during the match you'll still get the bonus).. for losing and dieing you only get 15 dollars..

gameplaya
03-17-07, 04:32 PM
The single player is awesome along with online.. like I said before.. when not playing against standbyers.. and cheaters.. but yeah.. you can join gangs even create your own in there.. hehe.. I got my own gang.. Zhe Penguin Pirates.. haha.. and guess what? Nobody is in it.. lol... that's cause I haven't officially made it.. it's just me inside this clan.. hehe.. but yeah.. you can play your own custom matches with whatever cars and weapons.. on whatever stage.. you have this nice little lobby where you can just screw around before a game and it doesn't count towards anything.. the lobby has some weapons in it.. uhh what else.. theres a few game types..

Protect tha Pimp: Well if you're the pimp your job is to stay alive and make it to destination point within the time limit given. and everyone else in your team who isn't the pimp.. their job is to protect you from the hitmen.. if your team kills all the hitmen the round ends and you win.. of course.. if you die and you're the pimp.. the round ends and you lose the round.. and now.. if you're on the opposing team which would be the hitmen.. your job is to kill the pimp before he can reach his destination point either that or keep him away from his destination point until the time runs out.

Blinged out ride: You have safe spots in the beginning where your gang car can stay safe without it being blown to pieces.. The goal of the game is to get your car to level 4 and take it to a destination point.. and from there it must stay within the destination point for 1 minute (I think this would be different on one level which I think it's for 30 seconds not sure if it's that anymore.) you have gold chains that can be picked up and turned in at the drop off point.. the chain gives you 300 dollars.. you need the money to upgrade your car to the next level and each level has it's own amount.. and if you kill the enemies you get 100 dollars for each enemy you kill. If you are to destroy the enemies car then you get a good sum of money (not sure how much though as I never counted.) and you'll make them lose a level after you destroy it. If the time runs out and you're both at the same level then it goes to a sudden death which would lead to these 2 things: 1. Upgrade your gang car and instantly win. 2. Destroy your opponents gang car and instantly win.. of course the same things apply to your enemies as always..

Big Ass Chains: Think of if as a standard FFA death match except your enemies will drop gold chains and you have to pick them up and drop them off at the drop off point which respawns in a different location after a set time. the more you carry to the drop off point the more points you'll score but of course you'll be more visible on the radar when you have more chains and the enemies will come after you more often.. and also when you die and you have lets see 5 chains then you drop all 5 chains when you die plus one because you yourself carry a chain there's a team variant of this. it's called Team Big Ass Chains you do the same thing except you can recover your team mates gold chains of course you don't get credited for it but at least the enemy can no longer grab it and score it in.

Gangsta Brawl: Standard FFA Deathmatch its variant is Team Gangsta Brawl which is self explanatory after reading the regular Gangsta Brawls description.

Now.. If you've created a character offline you can edit your character online and make it look like your offline character in the sense of hair style, face and body and all that yay fun stuff.. but as for clothes.. that is a separate thing.. that you have to play Ranked matches to get the money to buy clothing for your character.. unless you want to play looking like a noob all the time.. although there's 2 downloadable clothes packages. one is free.. IMO not worth it even though its free.. haha.. the other one is partially worth it.. of course thats just my opinion.. i wouldn't get the level package as almost no one actually has it.. so yeah.. but anyways.. here's how it works.. if you win and get no deaths you get 65 dollars... not sure how much extra you get when you get 10 kills in a row without dieing throughout the game.. i know you do get extra money for it.. uhh what else.. you get 45 dollars if you win but die during the match.. and i think thats it.. for winning at least.. you get 35 dollars if you lose and you don't die (i think if you get 10 kills in a row and dont die during the match you'll still get the bonus).. for losing and dieing you only get 15 dollars.. wow seems liek a pretty damn good game. Ill have ot check it out. I played the campain alittle.(demo)

pinguinosupremo
03-23-07, 11:39 AM
What I liked about the single player was that it dropped you right into the story unlike GTA.. the storyline stuff is easy to find.. the missions not always the easiest things to do.. the only problem with the game is that you're only able to play as the saints.. so yeah.. sort of sucks.. in that perspective.. would've been nice to actually play as other gangs..