PDA

View Full Version : TL clan leader

Rivas
01-25-07, 11:18 AM
There is going on discussion who should be clan leader.
After talking with DJ we agreed all 8 of us should have leader position.
But ooops, there can be only one, so I changed all 8 account's to co-leader.
We are like family in GOW and only difference between leader and co-leader is, co-leader cant kick out members.
Vote for leader or leave it like it is.

EDIT: I made the poll public, and only 8 of us can vote/ or people who played with us at least 30 rounds in the past, I will vote last.
EDIT2 : Results, strategy and everything else is going to be posted over here http://forums.speedguide.net/showthread.php?t=210423
No exceptions, we dont need 60 GOW threads in console forum.

Jamie_R
01-25-07, 12:11 PM
it's gonna be funny if we all vote for ourselves ... see everybody's name with a "1" beside it :rotfl:

which I'm not gonna do ... I don't think I'm "leadership material" :D

Rivas
01-25-07, 12:28 PM
it's gonna be funny if we all vote for ourselves ... see everybody's name with a "1" beside it :rotfl:

which I'm not gonna do ... I don't think I'm "leadership material" :D

TL has been around during LOD (Lords of Destruction) wars in Shadowbane.
I was always nice to people thats how I got core of the guild.After we reached 100 members I was unable to make everyone happy and I had to be more strict and demanding :rotfl:
During first few battles when you had to manage 90 people and talk on team speak with other allied guilds, it was fiasko lol.
They always demanded us to go first to take the heat because each of us had 6-8000 hit points and all of us were slaughtered so they could save their noble elf butts.
After that I told them to start creating berserks, healers and druids.
There was one huge battle on LOD island, 163 allied guilds against LOD, approximately 3000 people shooting at each other :rotfl:
We won but it was massacre.

Rivas
01-25-07, 02:36 PM
bump