floodmaster
01-25-07, 01:15 AM
The floodmaster(s) are in!

Rivas
01-25-07, 10:58 AM
:thumb:

floodmaster
01-25-07, 01:40 PM
Rarely, did you find the normal (non-tournament) rules for clan play?

If so, could you post them here.

Rivas
01-25-07, 01:43 PM
Rarely, did you find the normal (non-tournament) rules for clan play?

If so, could you post them here.

http://forums.speedguide.net/showthread.php?t=210423&page=5

floodmaster
01-25-07, 01:45 PM
Thanks Rivas!

Rivas
01-25-07, 01:47 PM
Thanks Rivas!

;)

Rivas
01-28-07, 01:47 AM
Clan DELETED.

Me, FoamyX and Absolution are gone forever from clan matches.

pinguinosupremo
01-28-07, 06:22 PM
Hmm.. and I was hoping my clan could go against your clan as a first clan match but apparently you don't do clan matches anymore as for me though.. I set a limit as to how many clan matches we do thats what the whole text stuff was for.. I'd say about 2-3 clan matches a week is the max I wont do anymore than that.. as for me.. I'm all for clan matches.. so what about the rest of your clan rivas did they go off and join other clans or are they clanless?

TheRarelyHonest
01-29-07, 10:54 AM
Hey Urielconsolo,

The remaining members of Treacherous Legion have started a clan on gamebattles. Our id is 15767, we would certainly like to have a challenge match if you are still interested. Let us know!!

Also Riva, there will always be spot for you if you change your mind....No Hard Feelings ......Viva La Riva!!!!!!!!:thumb: (Our Current Blast Message, see GB)

Rivas
01-29-07, 11:04 AM
Also Riva, there will always be spot for you if you change your mind....No Hard Feelings ......Viva La Riva!!!!!!!!:thumb: (Our Current Blast Message, see GB)

Thanks for the offer :)

Tha Donz
01-29-07, 11:38 AM
Hmm.. and I was hoping my clan could go against your clan as a first clan match but apparently you don't do clan matches anymore as for me though.. I set a limit as to how many clan matches we do thats what the whole text stuff was for.. I'd say about 2-3 clan matches a week is the max I wont do anymore than that.. as for me.. I'm all for clan matches.. so what about the rest of your clan rivas did they go off and join other clans or are they clanless?

i know im up for a clan match we should set it up for sure just sent a msg to djdan, floodmaster, therarelyhonest, or tha donz to set up the details

pinguinosupremo
01-29-07, 11:53 AM
Hehe.. Urielconsolo... o.O just space it out... Uriel Consolo.. like that.. it's my real name so yeah.. you can call me uriel for short.. since i dont think there's any members with the username of uriel on here so yeah.. or what ya can do.. us call me penguin.. haha.. many people do.. due to the fact that my gamertag is pinguinosupremo on XBL and many people don't know how to pronounce that so they always call me penguin hahaha.. I wanna change my name on SG TO PINGUINOSUPREMO! =D but I don't know how.. but anyways..

Sometime next week hopefully as a friend of mines wants to have his clan and my clan on Gears of War to have a nice skirmish using the official rules on there so that's what I have planned for this week.. since i'm still working on my clans site and forums and logo i can't do too much within the week aside from that.. blah.. but yeah hopefully next week.. so expect a challenge sometime next week.. not sure when though.. :)

Rivas
01-29-07, 02:25 PM
Hehe.. Urielconsolo... o.O just space it out... Uriel Consolo.. like that.. it's my real name so yeah.. you can call me uriel for short.. since i dont think there's any members with the username of uriel on here so yeah.. or what ya can do.. us call me penguin.. haha.. many people do.. due to the fact that my gamertag is pinguinosupremo on XBL and many people don't know how to pronounce that so they always call me penguin hahaha.. I wanna change my name on SG TO PINGUINOSUPREMO! =D but I don't know how.. but anyways..

Sometime next week hopefully as a friend of mines wants to have his clan and my clan on Gears of War to have a nice skirmish using the official rules on there so that's what I have planned for this week.. since i'm still working on my clans site and forums and logo i can't do too much within the week aside from that.. blah.. but yeah hopefully next week.. so expect a challenge sometime next week.. not sure when though.. :)

:rotfl:
You are going to be so beat down urielconsolo, I know my friend's :nod: :D

Me and FoamyX are guns for hire ;)

pinguinosupremo
01-29-07, 02:58 PM
lol I know I will mainly because I haven't played much of anything ever since I started up my clan because I'm the one working on everything.. except the logo.. i have my friend kyle working on that.. 10 bucks well spent.. at least i hope..

They may be good but they're not the best. =)

Mercenaries as I like to call them. =P

I'll think about what you said there hahahah.. Perhaps I could use you and foamy someday in a clan match when no one else is avail to play.

So far 12 people within my GoW clan sothat means I could have 3 simultaneous clan matches going on around the same time assuming they were all on haha..

There's a clan on gamebattles.com in the GoW ladder called that.. guns for hire.. hehe..

http://gearsofwar.xbox360.gamebattles.com/stats/15739

Rivas
01-29-07, 04:45 PM
lol I know I will mainly because I haven't played much of anything ever since I started up my clan because I'm the one working on everything.. except the logo.. i have my friend kyle working on that.. 10 bucks well spent.. at least i hope..

They may be good but they're not the best. =)

Mercenaries as I like to call them. =P

I'll think about what you said there hahahah.. Perhaps I could use you and foamy someday in a clan match when no one else is avail to play.

So far 12 people within my GoW clan sothat means I could have 3 simultaneous clan matches going on around the same time assuming they were all on haha..

There's a clan on gamebattles.com in the GoW ladder called that.. guns for hire.. hehe..

http://gearsofwar.xbox360.gamebattles.com/stats/15739

They are the best at close combat.
And when I seen flood sniping skills 2 days ago ...well good luck.
You are going to be raped.

It was a joke about me and FoamyX, we are not joining any guild/clan, we play for fun.And definately we wouldnt play clan match against our friends :p

TheRarelyHonest
01-29-07, 06:29 PM
:thumb: Overall, our first real match as WBD was quite impressive. There were some trying moments, but it was fairly close. We played a level six clan (PHC), with 15 wins, 9 losses, ranked 100, with 28 total games under their belts.

First map, Mausoleum was taken by us 5-2, 2nd map-Gridlock was there's 5-4, really tight, understatement of the night, thanks Donz once again you represented as the "clutch killer", 3rd-Canals (obviously where we need some work) there's again 5-2, final map-War Machine, another tight match, where we were up 3-1, but then lost our way, also taken by them to end the night. By the way, great communication Flood, and your sniping skills always superb, and Dan you had Hollywood's mark almost every time, not an easy feat. If teamwork and strategy, topped with each of our individual skills; continues to progress and mimic that of our success in the Mausoleum and Gridlock, I am certain that we will soon be a force to be reckoned with!!

Any ideas on how to improve our game, feel free to post!! Until then see you guys online :rockin: PS. Thanks for the vote of confidence Riva!!

DjDan74
01-29-07, 06:47 PM
Man, was I ever miffed. Even though we lost the battle, my connection AND TV went down last night. Talk about a brutal evening. Sorry guys if I left abruptly....some loser took his car and hit a connector box....it appears up now but the ISP/TV hoster warned me that I may experience further connection issues over the next few days. :mad: :irate: :cry:

Jamie_R
01-29-07, 07:02 PM
Viva La Riva!!!!!!!!

:thumb:

Rivas
01-29-07, 09:21 PM
:thumb: Overall, our first real match as WBD was quite impressive. There were some trying moments, but it was fairly close. We played a level six clan (PHC), with 15 wins, 9 losses, ranked 100, with 28 total games under their belts.

First map, Mausoleum was taken by us 5-2, 2nd map-Gridlock was there's 5-4, really tight, understatement of the night, thanks Donz once again you represented as the "clutch killer", 3rd-Canals (obviously where we need some work) there's again 5-2, final map-War Machine, another tight match, where we were up 3-1, but then lost our way, also taken by them to end the night. By the way, great communication Flood, and your sniping skills always superb, and Dan you had Hollywood's mark almost every time, not an easy feat. If teamwork and strategy, topped with each of our individual skills; continues to progress and mimic that of our success in the Mausoleum and Gridlock, I am certain that we will soon be a force to be reckoned with!!

Any ideas on how to improve our game, feel free to post!! Until then see you guys online :rockin: PS. Thanks for the vote of confidence Riva!!

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
sorry to hear that :mad: :mad:

I will have always confidence in you, we have been playing since GoW was released ;)

Oh please tell DJ to stop leaving me the sad voice messages, I didnt play yesterday, I have on my mind something else and I'm scared like hell :irate: