PDA

View Full Version : GoW This Friday?

Jamie_R
01-18-07, 07:35 AM
I'm assuming we are doing our weekly Friday night kill-fest.

Just wanted to make a thread for us to get all organized and stuff :D

d2fanatic007
01-18-07, 10:42 AM
You can practice on killing me :rotfl:

I didnt get a chance to play it on Live yesterday, but I know when I get home today, it's going to be on like Donkey Kong :cool:

Maybe I will get good enough to join on the killfest on Fridays :D

gameplaya
01-18-07, 11:29 AM

Just wanted to make a thread for us to get all organized and stuff :D so u guys play on fridays? would it be alright if i play wit ya guys, on opposite sides or not w/e works:D u guys have a clan?

floodmaster
01-18-07, 01:07 PM

Just wanted to make a thread for us to get all organized and stuff :D
I'm in for some Friday night action. :thumb:

morbidpete
01-18-07, 01:49 PM
im horrible. awsome at halo 2 so ill catch on. just finished the story so... if you guys wanna set up a clan. i can make a sub domain on morbidpete.com if ya want. soone else can make the site tho cause im horrible. ill give ya full ftp access and junk

Jamie_R
01-18-07, 01:54 PM
absolutely yall! everybody is welcome :thumb:

nah, we don't have a clan per se ... unless you count Foamy - he's a one-man clan :rotfl:

and it doesn't matter about your skill level - I alternate between being a killing machine and sucking (I guess I don't practice enough) ...

we usually start around 8:00 or 8:30 est ... Rivas hosts (he's got a monster connection) ...

just pm me your gamertags (if Rivas or Foamy doesn't already have them) ... and we'll invite ya in :thumb:

morbidpete
01-18-07, 02:32 PM
im trying to practive but getting really pissed off. i cant get a shot on anyone. im dead befor ei know what happened. dont like how they dont put noobs with noobs and what not. threw my controller already after 10 minuts :thumb: but its ok. just a small nick on the bottom left corner

Jamie_R
01-18-07, 03:17 PM
im trying to practive but getting really pissed off. i cant get a shot on anyone. im dead befor ei know what happened. dont like how they dont put noobs with noobs and what not. threw my controller already after 10 minuts :thumb: but its ok. just a small nick on the bottom left corner

I know how you feel ... if I'm having a bad nite, and I'm on the mic (assuming Foamy isn't hogging it), better cover your ears ... ;)

:rotfl:

edit: that's the good thing about getting together w/ people you know though ... even if you're getting stomped, it's still kinda fun :thumb:

morbidpete
01-18-07, 03:44 PM
yea i would have blew the mic up, but the wired one that came with the box was DOA. gunna geta wireless tommorow and i have a wired one coming in the mail soon from MS

Jamie_R
01-19-07, 10:43 AM
Everybody ready?

I know I am ... may have to sneak out of work early to get some practice - knock a little rust off :D

gameplaya
01-19-07, 11:29 AM
:thumb: hey im on for friday night, i jus played with riva all last night, we had some great matches even though we got owned by rivas frag tags!:rotfl: lol but if u guys r willing to make a clan i like to join, oh and morbid we should play on halo thats my game as well!

Jamie_R
01-20-07, 07:36 AM
great games last night fellas (and lady :) ) ... maybe we can go again this afternoon or tonite :thumb: