PDA

View Full Version : I really Love LOST PLANET

Rivas
01-18-07, 12:19 AM
It's SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Awesome.

Of course GoW is still NUMERO UNO !!!!!!! :thumb: :D

Video wise its excellent, the story is killing me, I wanna know more and more and the fights are top notch.
Playing it on easy, i know i'm wuss :D but it's hard anyway.

w000000000000000000000000000t

Jamie_R
01-18-07, 07:34 AM
I played about 30 minutes this weekend .... it looks incredible :thumb:

now if I can just get Foamy to let me play :irate:

;)

pinguinosupremo
01-30-07, 01:00 PM
lol.. i'm obsessed with the ranked matches.. it has levels.. and the higher you are.. the faster you can kill.. and you have to play ranked to unlock new MP chars.. and skins too.. *drools*.. it's awesome.. i'm obsessed with it.. hahaha.. i've been soo busy playing that over everything else.. soo much fun.. especially team elimination with 4 teams.. w00tz..

gameplaya
01-31-07, 11:34 AM
lol.. i'm obsessed with the ranked matches.. it has levels.. and the higher you are.. the faster you can kill.. and you have to play ranked to unlock new MP chars.. and skins too.. *drools*.. it's awesome.. i'm obsessed with it.. hahaha.. i've been soo busy playing that over everything else.. soo much fun.. especially team elimination with 4 teams.. w00tz..hmmm is the rank wise like how halo is ranked starting at rank 1, then 2 thne so on??

Rivas
01-31-07, 11:37 AM
Mission 6 is hard :irate:
Didnt play it in a long time.

pinguinosupremo
01-31-07, 11:55 AM
hmmm is the rank wise like how halo is ranked starting at rank 1, then 2 thne so on??

Yeah it has ranks like halo except its waaay better than halo because well in halo it didn't mean $hit when you ranked up but when you rank up in Lost Planet your weapons are stronger so you can kill faster and its harder to kill you (even though it's not that noticeable because you get shot often)