PDA

View Full Version : TheRarelyHonest, Floodmaster

Rivas
01-11-07, 05:05 PM
You can introduce yourself in our GDB http://forums.speedguide.net/forumdisplay.php?f=41

It's not like you can post only here, in console gaming.
So many great people are on SG, dont be shy :)

YARDofSTUF
01-11-07, 05:07 PM
They might not be shy, they could be scared, maddoc has been posting alot.

So who are they?

Rivas
01-11-07, 05:21 PM
They might not be shy, they could be scared, maddoc has been posting alot.

So who are they?

TheRarelyHonest is first person I played Gears Of War on Live.
He has been gone for 1 month or so but I didnt delete him from my list.His xbox was broken.

Floodmaster is next friend from Live, we play with each other a lot or against each other.

We always play together.
I invited them here so we can share opinions on 360 games, tactics, or whatever.I hope they will like it here, they are very nice people none of them is any kind of sh|t disturber :)

2 people are still missing, they will sign up this week.

YARDofSTUF
01-11-07, 05:24 PM
Woa! Friends? This ruins my stereotype that all GoW players are related to you!

Rivas
01-11-07, 05:42 PM
Woa! Friends? This ruins my stereotype that all GoW players are related to you!

They are friends, Jamie is my brother for real.

floodmaster
01-11-07, 09:52 PM
You can introduce yourself in our GDB http://forums.speedguide.net/forumdisplay.php?f=41

It's not like you can post only here, in console gaming.
So many great people are on SG, dont be shy :)

If I only had more time I would Riva.
Right now family biz, work and GoW soak up most it but I'm sure my son will want his XBLive account back soon! :rotfl:

YARDofSTUF
01-11-07, 11:59 PM
They are friends, Jamie is my brother for real.

I just assumed these 2 were related as well :D

Rivas
01-12-07, 12:59 AM
If I only had more time I would Riva.
Right now family biz, work and GoW soak up most it but I'm sure my son will want his XBLive account back soon! :rotfl:

Thats ok :cool:
Not going to happend ~~~!!!!!!! :nope: :rotfl: :rotfl:
We need you Floodmaster :thumb: :D

Rivas
01-12-07, 12:59 AM
I just assumed these 2 were related as well :D

Yes, they are my backup, providing cover for me so I can grab nades :D

TheRarelyHonest
01-12-07, 08:16 PM
Hahahah you mean you run in and distract them while i kill them your my distraction Riva , lets not get ahead of our selves hahahahah

Rivas
01-13-07, 02:55 AM
Hahahah you mean you run in and distract them while i kill them your my distraction Riva , lets not get ahead of our selves hahahahah

:rotfl:
I dont know who was chainsawed every match today :D :cool:

floodmaster
01-13-07, 03:48 AM
Good games tonight guys, thanks for hosting that Rivas! :thumb:

FoamyX
01-13-07, 08:31 AM
Good games guys! :thumb:

Jamie_R
01-13-07, 08:36 AM

:nod: :thumb: rematch tonight?

Rivas
01-13-07, 10:45 AM
Good games tonight guys, thanks for hosting that Rivas! :thumb:

My pleasure :cool:

I booted so many people yesterday it's really unbelievable, and cableguy really pissed me off.He got me killed 3 or 4 times, then I was down on ground and he didnt revive me.I booted him and he started sending me offensive messages :rotfl: I blocked communication, I added him to avoided player but he was still able to connect, I think he got booted 36 times :rotfl:

It was awesome, all friends/family members on both teams I hope everyone enjoyed it :thumb:

Rivas

No kidding :thumb:

Rivas

Yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuup :D :cool:

Tha Donz
01-13-07, 11:46 AM

Yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuup :D :cool:

im ready to kill some cog .... last nite after our matches i was still shooting them even tho i was too :sleep: flood you should ask your son about his thoughts on that one :rotfl:

Rivas
01-13-07, 12:18 PM
im ready to kill some cog .... last nite after our matches i was still shooting them even tho i was too :sleep: flood you should ask your son about his thoughts on that one :rotfl:

Welcome to SG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Come on Donnie Darko ...:D
You were 0wned yesterday :nod: :rotfl:

Jamie_R
01-13-07, 12:20 PM
welcome to SG Donz!! :thumb:

Rivas
01-13-07, 12:21 PM
Ok, to be honest I think it was pretty much even :thumb:

floodmaster
01-13-07, 01:00 PM
:nod: :thumb: rematch tonight?Yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuup :D :cool:

Woohooo, yeah baby ... the Floodmaster(s) are up for that! :thumb:

floodmaster
01-13-07, 01:04 PM

I was playing in that one Donz and lmao, you just had nothing but killing COGs on your mind. :nod:

floodmaster
01-13-07, 01:15 PM
I booted so many people yesterday it's really unbelievable, and cableguy really pissed me off.He got me killed 3 or 4 times, then I was down on ground and he didnt revive me.I booted him and he started sending me offensive messages :rotfl: I blocked communication, I added him to avoided player but he was still able to connect, I think he got booted 36 times :rotfl:

I'm sure that gets annoying real fast. Would hosting a private match help?

I changed my home network so I can now host games but with the intermittent packet loss it wouldn't be good for everyone until my ISP gets the problem fixed. While it creates some funny looking gameplay its a real PITA to press X five times to pick up a weapon. :irate:

Rivas
01-13-07, 02:59 PM
I'm sure that gets annoying real fast. Would hosting a private match help?

I changed my home network so I can now host games but with the intermittent packet loss it wouldn't be good for everyone until my ISP gets the problem fixed. While it creates some funny looking gameplay its a real PITA to press X five times to pick up a weapon. :irate:

I can host private match, np, we have 25mbit connection for GoW.
That guy just didnt understand, I dont want him in game.How many times since we started playing together did I boot anyone? Maybe 2x when they started cursing a lot.Yesterday I had to boot quite a few people so you guys could get in and then the incident with cable guy.Private match will work.

Oh yeah guys dont forget :

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Jamie_R
01-14-07, 06:19 AM
great games last nite guys :thumb:

(I need to practice more)

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

pinguinosupremo
01-14-07, 10:58 AM
o.O eheh my clan really wants to have a clan match already my first clan match will be against j00 rivas.. of course I told them all not now since i'm still working on the site and what not and everyone is just so unorganized so we got a bit to go before I decide to actually go ahead and say to you rivas that we want to challenge j00 to a clan match.. haha.. we're less than 2 weeks old so yeah..o.O the odd thing is.. when I made it at first.. I was just having some fun.. I didn't think anyone would actually want to join my little new clan haha.. but apparently.. more than expected decided to join.. lol.. well if j00 wanna see the cruddy clan site.. (yeah i call it cruddy only 'cause I made it and because it is it's because it's still under construction I still have a bit to go 'til I actually call it done.) then look at me sig.. yeah.. uhh.. well hopefully I can get everyone organized soon so we can have some fun.. haha.. o.O has this ever happened to anyone?.. okay it was a while ago.. im not sure what happened.. but uhh I just kind of did something and my console froze on me so I just turned it back on and when I signed into live my entire friends list was gone.. o.O no one appeared anymore.. i got several messages asking why they were deleted.. blah.. I still don't quite understand why my entire friends list was deleted when it's not even stored on the actual 360.. >.< ... I heard that they bumped up the friends stuff to like 200 friends.. but i don't think that's true because I have several friends who's list goes only up to like 100.. >.< so could it be that this thingy is only for new accounts or something?.. i learned something new yesterday.. you can only be downed 2 times then after that you just drop dead.. yeah.. that was amusing.. just watching my friends drop dead after 2 downs.. lol.. it was on the 3rd down well not really a 3rd down because you just drop dead then but yeah... uhh eventually rivas we will challenge you.. wether we win or lose.. it'll be fun...

FoamyX
01-14-07, 11:32 AM
Oh yeah guys dont forget :

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :thumb:

Rivas
01-14-07, 03:31 PM
o.O eheh my clan really wants to have a clan match already my first clan match will be against j00 rivas.. of course I told them all not now since i'm still working on the site and what not and everyone is just so unorganized so we got a bit to go before I decide to actually go ahead and say to you rivas that we want to challenge j00 to a clan match.. haha.. we're less than 2 weeks old so yeah..o.O the odd thing is.. when I made it at first.. I was just having some fun.. I didn't think anyone would actually want to join my little new clan haha.. but apparently.. more than expected decided to join.. lol.. well if j00 wanna see the cruddy clan site.. (yeah i call it cruddy only 'cause I made it and because it is it's because it's still under construction I still have a bit to go 'til I actually call it done.) then look at me sig.. yeah.. uhh.. well hopefully I can get everyone organized soon so we can have some fun.. haha.. o.O has this ever happened to anyone?.. okay it was a while ago.. im not sure what happened.. but uhh I just kind of did something and my console froze on me so I just turned it back on and when I signed into live my entire friends list was gone.. o.O no one appeared anymore.. i got several messages asking why they were deleted.. blah.. I still don't quite understand why my entire friends list was deleted when it's not even stored on the actual 360.. >.< ... I heard that they bumped up the friends stuff to like 200 friends.. but i don't think that's true because I have several friends who's list goes only up to like 100.. >.< so could it be that this thingy is only for new accounts or something?.. i learned something new yesterday.. you can only be downed 2 times then after that you just drop dead.. yeah.. that was amusing.. just watching my friends drop dead after 2 downs.. lol.. it was on the 3rd down well not really a 3rd down because you just drop dead then but yeah... uhh eventually rivas we will challenge you.. wether we win or lose.. it'll be fun...

I accept your challenge.

Rules :

Execution
7 rounds
Revive : 5 seconds
Match duration : 3 minutes
Custom map cycle, Rooftops removed

Our team :

TheRarelyHonest
FoamyX
Floodmaster
Me