PDA

View Full Version : New Maps

Rivas
01-11-07, 02:34 AM
I love the one with chopper :thumb:
Fast action, you dont look left or right you just go and kill :rotfl:
But they are short, both of them, overall, i'm satisfied, nice addition.

floodmaster
01-11-07, 10:58 AM
They're not bad and Raven Down is definitely for quick fun!
Really, we can't complain for the price we paid. :nope:

Lets hope Epic continues releasing new maps. :thumb:
I'd really like to see maps made that favor the different types of weapons.
Of course nades would be available for those (*cough* Riva *cough*) who like to stick it to the other team! :rotfl:

gameplaya
01-11-07, 11:59 AM
I like old bones! its nice how it was free, from wat we paid for the game:rtfm: theres alot of spots to take cover and big enough! my gamertags craziestelf is u all wanna look me up, i normally play warzone and exuction alot.

Rivas
01-11-07, 01:01 PM
They're not bad and Raven Down is definitely for quick fun!
Really, we can't complain for the price we paid. :nope:

Lets hope Epic continues releasing new maps. :thumb:
I'd really like to see maps made that favor the different types of weapons.
Of course nades would be available for those (*cough* Riva *cough*) who like to stick it to the other team! :rotfl:

You were taking bets yesterday when I was the only one left vs 2 of them :irate:
I got first one with nade up and the last one downstairs with nade as well :D
I'm indestructable as long as I do have nade in my hand :rotfl:
I know some of the wussies are quiting because they are loosing but it's part of the game, they can always chainsaw me or kill me with shotgun.
I didnt play the new maps with nades, couldnt find them, but shogun works pretty well.

Rivas
01-11-07, 01:02 PM
I like old bones! its nice how it was free, from wat we paid for the game:rtfm: theres alot of spots to take cover and big enough! my gamertags craziestelf is u all wanna look me up, i normally play warzone and exuction alot.

I will add you

floodmaster
01-11-07, 01:12 PM
You were taking bets yesterday when I was the only one left vs 2 of them :irate:
I got first one with nade up and the last one downstairs with nade as well :D
I'm indestructable as long as I do have nade in my hand :rotfl:
I know some of the wussies are quiting because they are loosing but it's part of the game, they can always chainsaw me or kill me with shotgun.
I didnt play the new maps with nades, couldnt find them, but shogun works pretty well.

What ... me ... taking bets? :nope: ;)

The Nades are in Raven Down - back of the truck, Old bones - exit on the long hallway. Don't know if any others are there but I'm sure you'll find them. :thumb:

Rivas
01-11-07, 01:39 PM
What ... me ... taking bets? :nope: ;)

The Nades are in Raven Down - back of the truck, Old bones - exit on the long hallway. Don't know if any others are there but I'm sure you'll find them. :thumb:

Thanks bud :thumb: