PDA

View Full Version : GoW Patch & Maps Info

Jamie_R
01-09-07, 09:49 AM
:thumb: :thumb:

Info On Patch:

right here (http://forums.xbox.com/9451103/ShowPost.aspx)

Pics of Maps :D

http://www.speedfreek.net/pix/GoW/gow01.jpg

http://www.speedfreek.net/pix/GoW/gow02.jpg

http://www.speedfreek.net/pix/GoW/gow03.jpg

http://www.speedfreek.net/pix/GoW/gow04.jpg

:D Life Is Good :D

Rivas
01-09-07, 11:20 AM
W00000000000000000000000000T :thumb:

I dont understand this : Reduced Grenade Tag melee distance
You have to be face to face to your opponent if you wanna tag him, how did they reduce it ? It doesnt make sense.

Rivas
01-09-07, 01:48 PM
Patch done.
Now it's even easyer to stick someone with nades :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Jamie_R
01-09-07, 02:54 PM
Patch done.
Now it's even easyer to stick someone with nades :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

:thumb:

I wasn't worried about you at all w/ that :D

Rivas
01-09-07, 03:18 PM

I wasn't worried about you at all w/ that :D

Brother, yesterday we were loosing and I said to RarelyHonest, you guys wait down here and I'm going on suicide mission ......OMFG I took all 4 of them with 2 sticks, they were standing at the same spot :rotfl:
And you should hear the b|tching :rotfl:

Jamie_R
01-09-07, 03:32 PM
Brother, yesterday we were loosing and I said to RarelyHonest, you guys wait down here and I'm going on suicide mission ......OMFG I took all 4 of them with 2 sticks, they were standing at the same spot :rotfl:
And you should hear the b|tching :rotfl:

RoscoPColtrane
01-09-07, 10:10 PM
how is it easy to stick them if they reduced the distance? notice anything else different worth mentioning?

New maps look pretty interesting. Gonna have to check it out this weekend if i get time!

Rivas
01-09-07, 11:42 PM
how is it easy to stick them if they reduced the distance? notice anything else different worth mentioning?

New maps look pretty interesting. Gonna have to check it out this weekend if i get time!

What distance they reduced, its same.You have to be next to your opponent.Now it's even easyer to stick them because you are not going to stay stuck somewhere :thumb: :D

Jamie_R
01-10-07, 11:40 AM
I was just looking on the 360 boards and it seems some people are getting tons of connection problems after installing the patch ...

anyone here run into that?

floodmaster
01-10-07, 02:03 PM
Hey guys, got the patch and the new maps!

I've been caught a couple of times with the 'stuck after chainsawing' bug so I'm glad they fixed that! :thumb:
Now if they could only do something about the disc read errors! :(

Anyone playing tonight?

Jamie_R
01-10-07, 02:27 PM

I've been caught a couple of times with the 'stuck after chainsawing' bug so I'm glad they fixed that! :thumb:

Anyone playing tonight?

were you getting disc read errors before the patch?

floodmaster
01-10-07, 02:45 PM
Yup, got the read error "please clean disc" before and after the patch, really annoying. Seems to be a fairly common problem so I'll probably try returning it for a new copy and hope that's it and not the 360's drive.

TheRarelyHonest
01-10-07, 02:47 PM
Yo guys i havent had any disc read errors ? i got patch and i doubt a patch would cause it

TheRarelyHonest
01-10-07, 02:48 PM
oh yeah ill be playing tonight but i practice new maps first against my girlfriend hahahah

Jamie_R
01-10-07, 03:55 PM
oh yeah ill be playing tonight but i practice new maps first against my girlfriend hahahah

Jamie_R
01-10-07, 03:58 PM
Yup, got the read error "please clean disc" before and after the patch, really annoying. Seems to be a fairly common problem so I'll probably try returning it for a new copy and hope that's it and not the 360's drive.

sounds like it's one of those 2 .... do you get the error with any other games? if not, it's prolly your copy of GoW ...

Rivas
01-10-07, 09:28 PM

:rotfl: :rotfl: :thumb:

Bring her over to play with us :D

Rivas
01-10-07, 09:33 PM

Anyone playing tonight?

Flooooooooooooooooooooood :D

Welcome to SG :thumb:

I do play but later.

I had disc read errors here and there before patch.Had to restart console always :irate:

gameplaya
01-11-07, 12:06 PM
I was just looking on the 360 boards and it seems some people are getting tons of connection problems after installing the patch ...

anyone here run into that? yea its been happening in one of my matches i was in at old bones,it was really annoying:irate: , but hopefully they fix this problem, i play GOW everyday around 6:30. sometiems 4, if i dont have work. Gamertag Craziestelf