PDA

View Full Version : Finally have it!

ace
12-30-06, 01:47 AM
I finally picked up my 360 and just had three hour session with R6. Lovin it so far!!! Going to go rent a couple games and hopefully they will have GOW in. I know most people say buy it but I like to check it out before I buy because I have bought games everyone else likes and I get it home and I hate it. Plus I get two free games every month through blockbuster online so no biggie there!! Anyone who wants my gamertag just shoot me a pm.:cool:

Rivas
12-30-06, 03:11 AM
I finally picked up my 360 and just had three hour session with R6. Lovin it so far!!! Going to go rent a couple games and hopefully they will have GOW in. I know most people say buy it but I like to check it out before I buy because I have bought games everyone else likes and I get it home and I hate it. Plus I get two free games every month through blockbuster online so no biggie there!! Anyone who wants my gamertag just shoot me a pm.:cool:

:thumb:

We do play only GOW atm and going to start COD3.
6 of us.
PM me your gamer tag I will add you, I have similar nickname over there so you are going to know.

RoscoPColtrane
12-30-06, 01:13 PM
just a heads up, i was at best buy yesterday and GoW was on sale for like 45 bucks! :cool:

PM me your gamertag, i play R6 almost every night! :thumb: