PDA

View Full Version : I finally got my XBox 360

d2fanatic007
12-13-06, 01:11 PM
I finally got my XBox 360 with the wireless controllers, headset, hard drive, HD plugs, etc. But it came with COD2 not COD3 :( , but none the less its a nice game to get with it. The I picked up GoW (Gears of War) and NFS - Carbon <---- didnt get to play that 1 yet, my bro did though, he said it was hot

But I did get to play GoW single-player and that was pretty awesome, I cant wait to see it on my 65" HDTV in HD that should be sick :nod:

But I need to register my Live (move Live account from Xbox to 360) later as well cause I didnt have much time to do much, then I can check out all the goodies and play some GoW and NFS and try not to sux so much :rolleyes:

I will have to get more games when I paid and I know im getting some for X-Mas :D , well back to doing my job (at work atm and I know if you not supposed to be on, dont be, but I got excited alot)

Rivas
12-13-06, 01:39 PM
Congrats, you are going to love it on 65", i'm playing it on 61" it's aaaaaaaaaaaaawesome :nod:

RoscoPColtrane
12-13-06, 05:23 PM
Tearing mine up on a 50 inch Samsung DLP @ 720P loving it! Kinda sucks because i don't have time to play any more pc games now that i have it! I was only half way done with company of heroes too! :cry:

can not wait for xmas break! gonna have 10 days off! :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

BTW everything ive seen says that COD2 is the better game anway! I'm probobly gonna pick it up next after i beat Rainbow 6 (BEST GAME ON SYSTEM!) and then go back to GoW and beat it.

Seriously though, most people are giving R6 a 9.5/10, if you like those games at ALL give it a try, download the demo or something. It is :eek: :eek: :eek: and fun as heck!

d2fanatic007
12-13-06, 05:47 PM
I will have to try the demo of Rainbow6 cause I played a few and they were good but I usually sux at them

RoscoPColtrane
12-13-06, 09:00 PM
they take some skill, they definatley aren't run and gun. You have to work as a team or you are toast 9 times out of 10! :thumb:

Let me know if you pick it up, i will play some with ya.