PDA

View Full Version : consolo

Rivas
12-10-06, 07:27 PM
WTF you was doing yesterday, you got me killed so many times :irate:

We were dying and you was hiding in bushes and then you got killed anyway ...arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

And how can you use a smoke grenade when you have sniper with you, how is he going to target the enemy when he doesnt see a **** ?

And last note, shotgun is for close combat not if you see enemy 10 screens away, you have to start following him and then shoot him from short distance or chainsaw him.

Other then that, good games yesterday :cool: :thumb:

pinguinosupremo
12-26-06, 09:43 PM
wow i just noticed this post blah.. i really don't remember any of it haha.. i think i wasn't really trying i don't remember mightve been tired or I was being distracted blah.. well sorry about that.. it's a good thing that i'm not in j00 clan then huh? =P .. :thumb: I think it's a good thing i'm not in any clans.. hah..

pinguinosupremo
12-26-06, 09:49 PM
oh and by theway I just plain out suck at every game imaginable so yeah.. don't expect much from me and I especially suck at sniping in most games.. =).. reasons why I never join clans.. because they always expect a lot from me.. and I like to play just for fun..

pinguinosupremo
03-03-07, 09:57 PM
Update for rivas:

I still suck..

pinguinosupremo
03-23-07, 01:06 PM
Yet another update:

I will always suck.. and so I will never ever ever ever play it again.. in the next 2 seconds..