PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed (360)

Rivas
11-21-06, 10:55 PM
This game looks bombastic it seems to me it's something we only saw only in MMORPG games.

Assassin's Creed™ is the next-generation game developed by Ubisoft Montreal that redefines the action genre. Assassin's Creed merges technology, game design, theme, and emotions into a world where you instigate chaos and become a vulnerable, yet powerful, agent of change.

The setting is 1191 A.D. The Third Crusade is tearing the Holy Land apart. You, Altair, intend to stop the hostilities by suppressing both sides of the conflict.

You are an Assassin, a warrior shrouded in secrecy and feared for your ruthlessness. Your actions can throw your immediate environment into chaos, and your existence will shape events during this pivotal moment in history.

link (http://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/a/assassinscreed/)

Rivas
11-22-06, 12:35 PM
Anyone else is interested in this game ? I think it's looking awesome.

FunK
11-22-06, 10:00 PM
Yeah, I think it's very interesting and it will probably be a lot of fun. I like the idea of playing against two waring parties and the moves that the character has look sweet. The idea of sneaking around and silently relieving enemies of their blood sounds fun.

RoscoPColtrane
11-27-06, 08:37 PM
it looks amazing, but im gonna see the reviews, these games really come down to controls #1 and story #2 for me. If either are off i find myself losing interest extremely quickly.

LOOKS GREAT tho! :thumb:

7thkevin
11-27-06, 11:49 PM
I plan on gettting it love these types of games

Jim
11-28-06, 12:04 AM
these games really come down to controls #1 and story #2 for me. If either are off i find myself losing interest extremely quickly.
The game's storyline looks to be either a hit or a flop, hinging almost entirely on its twist.

Under most circumstances I'd predict a disaster, but Ubi has done me right over the past few years, so I'll trust them on this one.

FoamyX
12-10-06, 09:16 AM
Dude, me and my dad looked at this... it looks so dang'on cool! Can't wait for it:D :thumb:

Rivas
12-11-06, 03:44 AM
Dude, me and my dad looked at this... it looks so dang'on cool! Can't wait for it:D :thumb:

Me too, I just hope Jim isnt right :)
It looks so damn cool ......oh YEAH BABY !
Hope there is going to be multiplayer so we can assassinate Kings :D

Shagster
12-11-06, 12:41 PM
Looks pretty cool. I want an xbox 360 but I would want the premium version and right now it costs too much.

FoamyX
12-11-06, 05:49 PM
Hey is there a demo?:confused:

7thkevin
12-11-06, 06:57 PM
no demo yet,

I just preordered it.. comes out march, if we get a demo prob around then I would think

FoamyX
12-13-06, 05:06 PM
no demo yet,

I just preordered it.. comes out march, if we get a demo prob around then I would think

ok, hey thanks man me and dad might try to pre-order too...either way we are all over it!

Jim
12-14-06, 12:00 AM
*Possible spoiler for the ostriches in the crowd*

Looks like more of the story is starting to surface (http://ps3.ign.com/articles/750/750957p1.html?RSSwhen2006-12-13_180800&RSSid=750957)...

This really isn't new, but it's from a more solid source this time.

Rivas
12-14-06, 03:11 AM
*Possible spoiler for the ostriches in the crowd*

Looks like more of the story is starting to surface (http://ps3.ign.com/articles/750/750957p1.html?RSSwhen2006-12-13_180800&RSSid=750957)...

This really isn't new, but it's from a more solid source this time.

:thumb:

Jim this isnt multiplayer game is it ?

Jim
12-14-06, 10:53 AM
No, but I honestly don't know if it'll have some sort of multi-player component.

It may have some sort of coop campaign, a la Splinter Cell, if anything.

Rivas
05-23-07, 06:42 PM
More info :

Jerusalem, 1191 AD.

The Third Crusade is tearing the Holy Land apart. You are an elite Assassin sent to stop the hostilities by suppressing the powers on both the Crusader and Saracen sides. But as you carry out your missions, a conspiracy begins to unfold. You find yourself tangled up in a conflict that threatens not only the Holy Land, but the entire world.

« Nothing is true, everything is permitted »

Check out the trailer (http://assassinscreed.uk.ubi.com/), it's awesome :thumb:

Jim
05-24-07, 12:05 AM
The scale in that synopsis posted above is but a drop in the bucket...

Rivas
05-24-07, 12:56 AM
The scale in that synopsis posted above is but a drop in the bucket...

I know ... :D

Honestly, I cant wait for this game ....it's fantastic, I just hope I'm not going to be dissapointed. :irate: