PDA

View Full Version : Samurai Warriors 2 (360)

Rivas
11-19-06, 11:52 PM
I just started playing it, what an AWESOME GAME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I was skeptical at first but after i started playing ...it's just awesome.
The movement is just up down left right, zillions of combos (you have to fight to get them) huge armys, you just jump in the middle (my tactic) and start cleaning your path with katana .....and the video is great it's like watching movie ....definately a great game.

pinguinosupremo
11-20-06, 02:32 PM
>.< ive been wanting to get it on gamefly but by the time its availabe i already have another game with me so yeah... and my plan is only 1 game at a time... >.< so how's it like online?

Rivas
11-21-06, 08:20 PM
>.< ive been wanting to get it on gamefly but by the time its availabe i already have another game with me so yeah... and my plan is only 1 game at a time... >.< so how's it like online?

I didnt play it online yet but the graphics are stunning.
I'm following story mode, its lil bit chaotic so many enemies but you will get use to it after awhile.
I'm playing it on EASY :D i just finished one chapter didnt have time for playing too much in last 2 days.I will update you later.

Jim
11-21-06, 10:00 PM
The graphics are ported straight from the PS2, and while they're upscaled to HD, Koei is obviously still being lazy about creating new graphics engines.

Rivas
11-21-06, 10:46 PM
The graphics are ported straight from the PS2, and while they're upscaled to HD, Koei is obviously still being lazy about creating new graphics engines.

Ah they upconverted it ...
I like that game, nice massacres, its hard even on easy i get lost very quick and i hate mounting horses :irate:

pinguinosupremo
11-21-06, 11:00 PM
Those bastards.. Either that or they're being cheap bastards... or possibly both.. but either way I really want to try it...

pinguinosupremo
11-21-06, 11:10 PM
Ah they upconverted it ...
I like that game, nice massacres, its hard even on easy i get lost very quick and i hate mounting horses :irate:

I love the horses very fun.. well at least on DW..

Rivas
11-21-06, 11:23 PM
Those bastards.. Either that or they're being cheap bastards... or possibly both.. but either way I really want to try it...

You really dont see a difference, its like upconverted DSR to PDTV.
PDTV = HD it's just 4:3 instead of 16:9
You cant really see/know what format it is unless you load it into program, but 99.9% reality shows are PDTV.

pinguinosupremo
03-03-07, 10:13 PM
Well.. there's now a Samurai Warriors 2: Empires.. hehehehe... I'm gonna try it when my bro gets his laptop back.. need his dvd-r dl burner.. for this.. yeah..

pinguinosupremo
03-23-07, 01:33 PM
Well I played it.. It was fun.. if you're into achievements and gamerscore.. then well this is a game for you to get your gamerscore up easily.. and get some achievements..