PDA

View Full Version : cant believe it, C&C 3 Tiberium Wars (360)

Rivas
11-18-06, 12:47 AM
link (http://www.xbox.com/en-US/community/news/2006/1117-commandconquer3.htm)

I dont know what should i say but C&C for xbox 360?
You all know i'm xbox fan but i think it's gonna be disaster, i really dont know. :confused:

RoscoPColtrane
11-18-06, 10:41 AM
only if it comes with a usb keyboard and mouse! :(

i enjoyed the c&c on the ps1 until i played them on pc, then i couldn't touch a console RTS.

pinguinosupremo
11-20-06, 02:45 PM
only if it comes with a usb keyboard and mouse! :(

i enjoyed the c&c on the ps1 until i played them on pc, then i couldn't touch a console RTS.

I like it both on a control and keyboard and mouse. I am definately going to buy that game when it comes out for the 360.

Rivas
11-21-06, 10:56 PM
I like it both on a control and keyboard and mouse. I am definately going to buy that game when it comes out for the 360.

I think i will play this game on PC, not sure yet.
C&C best RTS ever :thumb:

pinguinosupremo
11-21-06, 11:17 PM
Well look at LOTR: BTFMII it was an RTS it was rather sucessful wasn't it?...well it seems like more and more RTS games are coming to the home console... so yeah... whats another big one coming out... oh Halo Wars is an RTS..

Rivas
11-21-06, 11:25 PM
Well look at LOTR: BTFMII it was an RTS it was rather sucessful wasn't it?...well it seems like more and more RTS games are coming to the home console... so yeah... whats another big one coming out... oh Halo Wars is an RTS..

We will see, i will download demo first, not gonna spend $74 for ****** game.

pinguinosupremo
11-21-06, 11:54 PM
We will see, i will download demo first, not gonna spend $74 for ****** game.

There's a demo coming out for it?

Rivas
11-22-06, 01:39 AM
There's a demo coming out for it?

I HOPE SO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

pinguinosupremo
03-03-07, 10:16 PM
This bug eyed penguin is waiting for the game to come out already.. I want it to come out.. at least a demo.. no more trailers!!! RAWR!.. the release date is set to 04/01/2007... at least for now.. better be some sort of demo coming out before I bother wasting my time with this..

Rivas
03-10-07, 02:48 PM
Me too

This one and Assassin Creed

pinguinosupremo
03-23-07, 12:54 PM
I'm mainly looking forward to C&C3 i'm more for multiplayer.. I really don't like single player a whole lot.. I only buy games for the half of it.. and that half being the multiplayer half..