PDA

View Full Version : Treacherous Legion (360)

Pages : [1] 2

Rivas
11-10-06, 01:46 PM
http://members.speedguide.net/rivas/group1tp9.jpg

Ok we can wait for awhile for a new pic or keep this one.It's not gonna be only for GOW :thumb:
We will use the name in every multiplayer game what comes out for 360.
What do you guys think.

7thkevin
11-10-06, 01:58 PM
dude ive been so busy ill try workin on somthing that works for eveything tonight:thumb:

Rivas
11-10-06, 02:12 PM
dude ive been so busy ill try workin on somthing that works for eveything tonight:thumb:

np buddy :thumb:

BTW GEARS OF WAR ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOCKS !

7thkevin
11-10-06, 02:13 PM
nice... u better stop... I cant wait till I get it :rotfl:

BTW I work everday like 4-10

Rivas
11-10-06, 02:14 PM
nice... u better stop... I cant wait till I get it :rotfl:

When you are gonna get it ?
Man it's not some stupid shooter, you have to take cover and watch out otherwise you are dead in a few seconds.And the AI is so high :thumb:

Rivas
11-10-06, 02:16 PM
btw We are playing multiplayer with Jamie against each other today so we can train and then hit the masses :thumb:
And yes we are deciding how to kill you, grenade, gunshot or chainsaw :rotfl: :D

7thkevin
11-10-06, 02:22 PM
if you guys are Higher then Rank we wont be able to play toghter.

you ever play a game called KILL.SWITCH?

that was shoot and Cover too I loved that one

http://www.3dgamers.com/screenshots/games/killswitch/

Rivas
11-10-06, 02:24 PM
if you guys are Higher then Rank we wont be able to play toghter.

you ever play a game called KILL.SWITCH?

that was shoot and Cover too I loved that one

http://www.3dgamers.com/screenshots/games/killswitch/

No never, you better get it ASAP !!!!!!! :cool: :thumb:

Rivas
11-10-06, 04:09 PM
Tonight between 7-8pm EST we have a match. :thumb:

Rivas
11-10-06, 06:29 PM
Awesome games with Jamie, i can call it even, not even one of us won, he is bada$$ ....it was almost always draw

Rosco you and Jen can play together against us or with us ...we are just training
I can be with Jamie or you or Jen or whatever i dont care ...

Rivas
11-11-06, 01:36 AM
Rosco and his wife beat our butts today.Didnt expect it at all, awesome games :thumb:

Jamie_R
11-11-06, 05:37 AM
sorry I couldn't get back on guys ...

looking forward to some more carnage today or tomorrow if everyone's up for it :D

yep - great games w/ Rivas - don't let him get anywhere near you with the chainsaw :D

7thkevin
11-11-06, 02:41 PM
whoa its a stickey;)

RoscoPColtrane
11-11-06, 03:08 PM
Sweet games yesterday, we are really gonna need to practice up for tourney games tho! We need to learn to cover each others backs better and quit with the solo crap. Thats how Jen and i played and ask Riva how that turned out for them! :D

I think a bit of practice and we should be pretty good! I still find myself wanting to halo style it and its not working, gonna try to take the R6 approach with using cover at ALL times! :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Rivas
11-11-06, 03:22 PM
Sweet games yesterday, we are really gonna need to practice up for tourney games tho! We need to learn to cover each others backs better and quit with the solo crap. Thats how Jen and i played and ask Riva how that turned out for them! :D

I think a bit of practice and we should be pretty good! I still find myself wanting to halo style it and its not working, gonna try to take the R6 approach with using cover at ALL times! :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

I agree
I used to play solo a lot, well it doesnt work with this game at all.
You and Jen ....i was shocked ..you were playing as one, covering each other, and while we were holding one of you under fire the 2nd one sneaked out and killed us both with chainsaw :thumb:
You remember the 2nd game? When we were playing in public? I was waxed right a way, with chainsaw or sniper shot, we were running like bunch of sheeps, didnt cover each other playing UT style game.It doesnt work with this game.Jamie apologized he couldnt make it yesterday but today he will be online playing with his son :thumb:
I hope we can talk about strategy and train cover :thumb:

7thkevin
11-11-06, 03:49 PM
*yawn* cant wait to own both of you :rotfl:

Rivas
11-11-06, 04:59 PM
*yawn* cant wait to own both of you :rotfl:

Kevin, seriously ...are you gonna do the picture or do i have to give it to someone else.I vote for Adding JEN to our team and picture too.Waiting for your opinions.But this time there is no freaking way someone else is gonna be added ...5 PEOPLE and THATS IT.I dont care if it's your bro or sister or wife, thats it.It's just freaking pic nothing else, well for me and for us it should be more than a freaking pic and i admit yes its more, its our GUILD .:cool:

7thkevin
11-11-06, 09:30 PM
give it to some oneelese im to busy... ill make Sig banners

Rivas
11-12-06, 01:33 AM
Guys we are playing Emergence day.
IMO we do everything right but we are slow, some of the guys are jumping like monkeys, we have to move fast.
Anyway lets hope we are gonna win :thumb:

Jamie_R
11-12-06, 07:36 AM
some of the guys are jumping like monkeys

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

RoscoPColtrane
11-12-06, 05:05 PM
agree and we need to communicate, better to much than too little, if you see someone let us know It might give someone a headstart on geting the chainsaw started....

Also when moving have one person stay put and lay down some covering fire, other person moves, then he returns the favor! Worked to perfection a couple times yesterday.

I will be on later tonight! Gonna try to find Jen a headset, does anyone know if any 2.5 mm headset will work?

Jim
11-12-06, 05:21 PM
Yes. The only advantage to using a 360-specific headset is the ability to have a physical mute/volume switch. Otherwise, any headset (such as most cell phone ones) will work just fine.

Rivas
11-12-06, 05:47 PM
agree and we need to communicate, better to much than too little, if you see someone let us know It might give someone a headstart on geting the chainsaw started....

Also when moving have one person stay put and lay down some covering fire, other person moves, then he returns the favor! Worked to perfection a couple times yesterday.

I will be on later tonight! Gonna try to find Jen a headset, does anyone know if any 2.5 mm headset will work?

I learned one more lesson ....did you see 3 of them shooting at us ? Then all of the sudden 2 of them dissapeared and bum we are dead they came behind us with chainsaw while the 3rd one was shooting at us from the long distance and we were sitting there like mushrooms.Same with smoke grenades.
We should be covering each other at not sitting (all of us at one spot) and 1 or 2 of us should be sneaking behind them.
Yesterday we did it last game i think ...you was covering me and shooting into the small building and inside were 2 of them and i just came in with chainsaw and riped them from top to bottom :cool:
That was excellent TEAM WORK !!!!!!!!!!

RoscoPColtrane
11-12-06, 08:27 PM
agreed, we need to start laying down supressing fire to keep their heads down, send someone around to end their crap. Also keep in mind that if you shoot them they drop the chainsaw instantly. Its saved me many times! Up close id almost rather have the shotty than chainsaw! :thumb:

Rivas
11-12-06, 09:00 PM
agreed, we need to start laying down supressing fire to keep their heads down, send someone around to end their crap. Also keep in mind that if you shoot them they drop the chainsaw instantly. Its saved me many times! Up close id almost rather have the shotty than chainsaw! :thumb:

Yup
BTW i was playing with one awesome player and he was using for close combat shotgun, so i saw 3 of them coming to me they knew i'm there i switched weapon man i got them all, unbelievable :thumb:
We should be playing on same team gem&you are getting better with sniper rifle and i started using cover fire and shotgun, works well.Smoke granades are helping a lot too.Jamie is getting better as well, holy **** he had like 16 kills :cool: :D

RoscoPColtrane
11-12-06, 10:29 PM
I was sucking it up today, yesterday i was getting like 12+ kills per round, now im getting like 5! :mad:

Rivas
11-13-06, 01:10 AM
I was sucking it up today, yesterday i was getting like 12+ kills per round, now im getting like 5! :mad:

Take it easy, today some rounds i got 2-4 kills only :irate:

RoscoPColtrane
11-14-06, 06:51 PM
Jen and I were tearing it up yesterday! got back to my 10-12 kills per match. I tell you what its easy to kill someone when you have two people shooting at the same person! TEAM work is a must, Rambo style desn't cut it in this game! :thumb:

Rivas
11-14-06, 11:49 PM
Jen and I were tearing it up yesterday! got back to my 10-12 kills per match. I tell you what its easy to kill someone when you have two people shooting at the same person! TEAM work is a must, Rambo style desn't cut it in this game! :thumb:

Yes thats true but sometimes we cant cover everything for example that warehouse, there are 3 entrances and 4 of us.Most of the time all 4 of them will enter through first entrance and we are dead :irate:
I love that map but i hated the last one, hiding behind furniture and that jacka$$ blows it off with me behind it :rotfl: :mad:
It happend to Gem too.
Cant complain about being stuck but sometimes my shotgun doesnt work especialy for close combat :irate:
Also too bad we get on our team people and they are not talking about strategy oh well they are killed like first anyway.
I'm extremely unlucky on snipers they always get me :irate: :irate: :irate:
But yeah TEAM work is a MUST :thumb:

Rivas
11-17-06, 12:07 PM
Strategy and COG Soldiers :

Dominic Santiago - Dom is vocal, colourful, and yet practicional soldier.He's loyal to a fault, especially to his friends, and has no patience for those that think of themselves first.

Minh Young Kim - Lieutenant Kim is a proud, dedicated and ambitious soldier, a by-the-books believer in all things COG.To Kim, the Coalition of Ordered Governments is humanity's only hope for survival, and he feels that it's honor and privilege to serve as a Gear.

Augustus Cole - Cole, a.k.a "The Cole Train" is an adrenaline junkie and former professional thrashball player.He craves action and prefers to take the most direct path to the Locust Horde in any situation.What he lacks in finesse he makes up for in raw energy.

Damon Baird - Despite being a reluctant and cynical soldier, Baird excels in military life.Baird is perfectly capable of successful officer, but has never been promoted due to his poor attitude, short temper, and his unwillingness to take any responsibility.

Anya - The soothing and knowledgeable voice emanating from Delta squads earpieces is that of Anya.

Jack - Jack follows the members of Delta squad everywhere they go, albeit invisibly.This hovering, robotic assistant's primary function is to help with heavy steel doors that must be hot cut by Jack's blowtorch.

Colonel Hoffman - Colonel Hoffman has seen his fair share of wars and has worked alongside a number of good men.As far as he is concerned, Marcus isn't one of them.Hoffman's strict adherence to military procedure was what landed Marcus in prison, but his inability to forgive and forget is what kept him there.

Strategy:

Getting into cover - While you press toward a wall or object with the left Thumbstick, press the A Button to take cover.

Mantling - To mantle over your cover object (from a cover position) press forward on the left Thumbstick as you press the A Button.

Exiting cover - To back out of cover and stand up, press the left thumbstick away from the cover object.

Cover slip - From a cover position, press Left or Right on the left Thumbstick to move along the cover object to its edge.From there, press forward or diagonally, depending on cover height.

Swat turn - Take cover alongside a doorway or at the edge of a wall and hold the Left Thumbstick toward another nearby cover position.Press the A button to make the character spin across the gap and take cover on the other side.

Active reload - Press the Right bumper to stop the needle within the white square for a perfect active reload, which allows you to reload faster and grants damage bonus.Stopping the bar in the gray box results in a Normal Active Reload, which speeds reloading but gives no damage bonus.

Failed active reload - Once the needle passes the active reload meter's gray section, let it go all the way to the end.Stopping it in the black results in lost time.

Weaponry :

Lancer

Hammerburst

Gnasher

Longshot

Boomshot

Torquebow

Hammer of Dawn

Snub pistol

Boltok pistol

Grenades :

Frag Grenades

Smoke Grenades

I will add later hardcore damage to the weapons casual damage insane damage insane melee etc etc etc and i will write more about the grenades, hope it's gonna help few people.

1. Always take cover !!!!!!!!!!

2. Active Reload often and practice it.

3.Only fools rush in.

4.Plan your movements.

5.Explore your surroundings before you advance.

Rivas
11-18-06, 11:01 PM
Good team work today guys :thumb:

RoscoPColtrane
11-18-06, 11:50 PM
agreed, we were tearing it up, ive come to the conclusion that no-one can cover my 6 like my wife can! :D

Still having issues with the game, is there a patch on the way? Tonight i completely unloaded a magazine into someone and they just kinda laughed at me. disheartening to say the least! :mad:

Rivas
11-19-06, 12:02 AM
agreed, we were tearing it up, ive come to the conclusion that no-one can cover my 6 like my wife can! :D

Still having issues with the game, is there a patch on the way? Tonight i completely unloaded a magazine into someone and they just kinda laughed at me. disheartening to say the least! :mad:

There was one patch and i think i'm not 100% sure one more is coming i was reading about it on MS site when i was looking for pics.
Invite Gem over here, i have one friend working on our guild pic and Jen with Gem are gonna be added.Not sure how long it's gonna take but it's gonna be done sooner or later.J and K (FOA) are same person so it really doesnt matter we have so many people now we can create private matches THEDishonestOne is nice guy tho, btw did you like when i booted that guy when ge started bad mouthing lmao
I wanna try assasination finally, what do you think.

Jamie_R
11-19-06, 07:22 AM
great games last night guys :thumb:

I think our tactics are getting better :thumb:

Rivas
11-22-06, 05:57 PM
Man we are kicking some serious butts out there, K is awesome :thumb:
We lost only 2 matches on Execution :cool:

Rivas
11-25-06, 02:04 AM
Today awesome games, we lost only 2 matches, Kyle is such an awesome player and cool guy, it's always pleasure to play with him :thumb:
No need to tell him what to do, he is like my mind reader and vice versa.
We even won 8 rounds 2 vs 4 :thumb:

Jamie_R
11-30-06, 05:51 PM
Today awesome games, we lost only 2 matches, Kyle is such an awesome player and cool guy, it's always pleasure to play with him :thumb:

that's my boy ... literally :D

FoamyX
12-04-06, 07:43 PM
Hey...you forgot me!:D Tha killa:nod: :p

FoamyX
12-04-06, 07:44 PM

why thank you Riva, you are also very good and VERY cool to play with!:D :D :D

Rivas
12-04-06, 09:09 PM
why thank you Riva, you are also very good and VERY cool to play with!:D :D :D

:thumb:

Nobody can beat us atm we flank them or we stick together and covering each other butts :nod:
Man it was fun tonight, I was down 2 Locust in front of us, you revived me, you got down I revived you, I got down you killed the 1st guy and went down, meantime i revived myself and killed the last of them :D

FoamyX
12-05-06, 05:51 PM
:thumb:

Nobody can beat us atm we flank them or we stick together and covering each other butts :nod:
Man it was fun tonight, I was down 2 Locust in front of us, you revived me, you got down I revived you, I got down you killed the 1st guy and went down, meantime i revived myself and killed the last of them :D

:D Dude you ROCK!!!:D :thumb:

Rivas
12-09-06, 01:27 PM
W000000000000000000000T
OK it was private match and me and foamyx didnt loose even 1 map.
I think 3rd map the clock tower was the closest one, but we won 8:7
Other maps we were winning 8:3, 8:0, 8:1 and so on.
They started blaming controllers and saying how the guns are buggy etc etc ...well at least admit foamyx and me waxed you out :D
Great game play, Rosco and Gemini are excellent opponents :nod: :thumb:
But I was supriced it was so easy.

Anyway thank you for showing up everyone, we had fun ~!

Rivas
12-09-06, 01:27 PM
:D Dude you ROCK!!!:D :thumb:

You too, and your DAD kicks ass :thumb: :nod:

RoscoPColtrane
12-09-06, 05:46 PM
LOL, game was kinda weird to me, im not used to the executioner game play i guess. I don't like how i drop you and keep shooting yet you get right back up, when it happens to me i die. I didn't like how i granade tagged someone and they just got "downed" and i had to go finish them. I didn't like how i was point blank with the shotgun numerous times and yet never managed to kill you, yet it seemed 2 out of 3 shotgun blasts from you were insta kills (from even farther away mind you). Not sure what was going on but it seemed lopsided. Maybe im just used to R6 but GoW wasn't as fun as it was a few weeks ago....

I did manage to have one nice sniper shot on you when you were both trying to kill Gem! :D :eek: :eek:

Rivas
12-09-06, 10:37 PM
I did manage to have one nice sniper shot on you when you were both trying to kill Gem! :D :eek: :eek:

:nod: :thumb:

Rivas
12-21-06, 10:46 PM
NO MORE GAY TALK WHILE WE PLAY ! :irate:

FoamyX
12-22-06, 10:35 AM
NO MORE GAY TALK WHILE WE PLAY ! :irate:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: ok bugger:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

pinguinosupremo
12-22-06, 11:05 PM
*looks around*

O . o I saw no picture... where is this picture j00 speak of..?...

I can do fancy text and shiznet like that with ease haha.. as I've been doing weird things with text for a while now.. of course its all the basic stuff of beveling, glow, shadow, adding some odd little texture to the text like I did with my forums logo stuff like that I can do rather easily so if j00 need anyone like that i'm your guy.. haha.. well then again there's thousands of other people who do the same thing so.. I guess i'm not your guy.. well just one of the many.. haha..

oh..

http://img81.imageshack.us/img81/2411/tpfhhbbz2.png (http://tpf.notlong.com)

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/9765/rpjavy0.png

Rivas
12-23-06, 03:05 AM
*looks around*

I can do fancy text and shiznet like that with ease haha.. as I've been doing weird things with text for a while now.. of course its all the basic stuff of beveling, glow, shadow, adding some odd little texture to the text like I did with my forums logo stuff like that I can do rather easily so if j00 need anyone like that i'm your guy.. haha.. well then again there's thousands of other people who do the same thing so.. I guess i'm not your guy.. well just one of the many.. haha..

oh..

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :thumb:

pinguinosupremo
12-23-06, 03:38 AM
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :thumb:

OOOOOOOOOOH!!!11!!1!!111one11!11!!!!! I get it now.. j00 dont have a picture yet do ya.. lmfao.. im slooooooow.... for a moment there I was thinking that my comp was acting funky and not displaying the picture that was in the huge gap there but it turns out that huge gap was intended to be misleading into making people think there's a picture there when there really isn't and yeah.. O . o.. I'll make my own clan and it'll be called Penguins United and the members will include me me and me and me.. =P.. yay! =P.. okay i think im done now haha.. i don't see what the point is in creating a clan or even joining a clan when I no longer have xbox live.. haha.. well at least for now.. until I come up with a good 70 dollars to get that 13 month one or was it 60 i dont remember now.. but yeah.. that wont be anytime soon.. although I just come on every now and then for the hell of it.. but yeah.. uhh.. what kind of thing j00 looking for exactly?.. what kind of clan banner/picture j00 looking for i should say... yeah.. I can possibly help a bit..

FoamyX
12-23-06, 03:40 PM
*looks around*

oh..

Hey what about FOAMY PWNS ALL:p

pinguinosupremo
12-23-06, 09:49 PM
Same exact texture as that or dif texture and colours? huh? tell me or else i'll just make it exactly like that for now haha.. oh and what font should I use? I got 12,500 fonts last I checked which was yesterday and I haven't downloaded anymore yet haha.. i'll just use the good olde english for now

http://img80.imageshack.us/img80/1856/fpaad2.png

pinguinosupremo
12-23-06, 10:34 PM
http://img184.imageshack.us/img184/9835/adkh9.gif
normally I do it for free but i'm desperate here what do ya expect haha..

in case you're wondering what I mean..
I mean the text stuff I just did for rivas and foamy I got tons of other fonts and I can do it in all sorts of colours and such just give me an idea as to what you want for everything so I can just try and make what you want if you don't like it I can always re edit it and make it right... and yes I truly do mean for any reason and for anyone.. haha 10 different ones for any reasons for a 1 month xbox live sub code it's as easy as that. =)..

FoamyX
12-24-06, 07:45 AM
Same exact texture as that or dif texture and colours? huh? tell me or else i'll just make it exactly like that for now haha.. oh and what font should I use? I got 12,500 fonts last I checked which was yesterday and I haven't downloaded anymore yet haha.. i'll just use the good olde english for now

http://img80.imageshack.us/img80/1856/fpaad2.png

Much better... wait Riva and Foamy Pwns all!:D :nod: :thumb:

pinguinosupremo
12-24-06, 07:54 AM
mkay give me a minute here and i'll do it right now haha...

http://img72.imageshack.us/img72/2092/rfpabv7.png

there how's that?

Okay that took a few tries to get it down correctly how I saw it to be okay so there you guys go have fun with that. haha.. anything else just tell me.. i'd be more than happy to make it..

FoamyX
12-24-06, 10:14 AM
:thumb: good job buddy!:D

Rivas
12-26-06, 01:49 AM
mkay give me a minute here and i'll do it right now haha...

http://img72.imageshack.us/img72/2092/rfpabv7.png

there how's that?

Okay that took a few tries to get it down correctly how I saw it to be okay so there you guys go have fun with that. haha.. anything else just tell me.. i'd be more than happy to make it..

Make me some neat Treacherous Legion logo (pic/poster) and I will buy you XBOX Live.Use Characters from GoW.
I want there .....Jamie, Riva, FoamyX, DJ Dan, Undertaker.
Make it neat, with logo Kill or Be Killed.
Dont put there GOW sticker.

Rivas
12-26-06, 01:55 AM
Today we OWNED !!!!!!!!!!! :thumb:
But I never heard so much trash talk since I got 360.
I was called mexican :rotfl: , nazi, mother F :rotfl: and the list goes on.
As we all know I dont take a crap from anyone so it was quite interesting listening :rotfl:
And I heard first time my little nephew trash talk as well, but he didnt curse :nope: :thumb: :rotfl:

Well they didnt like my kamikaze missions, sometimes I took 3 of them sometimes I took 2 of them, Foamy and DJ were chainsawing them, they lost every match :rotfl:

Anyway, good fight today, was my pleasure playing with you all. :cool:

pinguinosupremo
12-26-06, 08:49 AM
Wait what?.. all I do is text my friend.. haha.. I could get a friend who does do the non text part of a lot of my stuff of course.. I have to pay him for it all.. but unfortunately for the both of us I have very little money.. just to buy me some lunch later on today.. but I shall see what I can do.. so how about telling me some more details as to what you want? besides making it neat and not using the GoW sticker.. which would be.. http://www.generationmp3.com/xbox/images/Jeux/GOW/logo.jpg and nothing that says "Gears of War" on it? haha well I can get thousands of screen shots mainly that of which you can mainly find all over the net where they're all together.. the other option would be to.. i dont know create a new random xbox live account get that 1 month free and just play a bit of GoW (gears of war not god of war) and get a camera and take a bunch of screen shots like that using multiple characters although it'd be more helpful if j00 told me what characters to use.. ooor.. what I can also do is.. find a bunch of random multiplayer videos of gears of war out there and take screen shots of that.. where they're all together and what not.. there's thousands of possibilities of things I can do my friend j00 gotta be more specific as what ya want or else i'm left in the dark not knowing what to do.. yeah i know it's a bit much to ask for but hey it really helps.. thats what I mainly want to get down first.. the background and what not.. then we'll move onto the text haha.. that's gonna be a bit of a toughy.. but step by step is the easiest way for me.. well hopefully you get back to me on this..

pinguinosupremo
12-26-06, 08:53 AM
ah here's a thumbnail.. okay that picture thats really popular around the net where they're all together is this picture right here..
http://pub.tv2.no/multimedia/TV2/archive/00248/Gears_of_War_250_248370c.jpg

and also tell me how big you want the pic/poster to be..

pinguinosupremo
12-26-06, 09:34 AM
oh and one other small detail do j00 want the cogs or the locusts?.. that helps too..

FoamyX
12-26-06, 10:17 AM
COGS:thumb:

FoamyX
12-26-06, 10:20 AM
Today we OWNED !!!!!!!!!!! :thumb:
But I never heard so much trash talk since I got 360.
I was called mexican :rotfl: , nazi, mother F :rotfl: and the list goes on.
As we all know I dont take a crap from anyone so it was quite interesting listening :rotfl:
And I heard first time my little nephew trash talk as well, but he didnt curse :nope: :thumb: :rotfl:

Well they didnt like my kamikaze missions, sometimes I took 3 of them sometimes I took 2 of them, Foamy and DJ were chainsawing them, they lost every match :rotfl:

Anyway, good fight today, was my pleasure playing with you all. :cool:

LOL!!! Yeah that was FUNNY!!!:rotfl:

Rivas
12-26-06, 12:01 PM
ah here's a thumbnail.. okay that picture thats really popular around the net where they're all together is this picture right here..
http://pub.tv2.no/multimedia/TV2/archive/00248/Gears_of_War_250_248370c.jpg

and also tell me how big you want the pic/poster to be..

I want the one with the choppers in backround and you add the COGS, + I would like some Locust monsters behind us, and then Kill or be Killed and also Big letters TREACHEROUS LEGION.

pinguinosupremo
12-26-06, 12:21 PM
mkay i got that down but how big do j00 want it? do j00 just want the average screen size of 1024.x768 or something bigger wider or what.. tell me a size to work with.. then from that i'll start out on the picture/poster without the text.. then once I see j00 satisfied with the pic/poster i'll start asking questions on the colour and what not of the text.. yeah just tell me how big j00 want it to be..

pinguinosupremo
12-26-06, 03:14 PM
okay since i'm using a tubular hdtv it doesn't look that great but meh it's better than nothing I sharpened the edited version a bit so it's a tad bit clearer I also brightened it a bit and now i'm working on getting the crosshair tooken off..

http://img144.imageshack.us/img144/1807/dcp0021tp7.th.jpg (http://img144.imageshack.us/my.php?image=dcp0021tp7.jpg)

well for some reason that thumbnail sometimes doesn't want to work so here's the link directly to the picture..

http://img144.imageshack.us/img144/1807/dcp0021tp7.jpg

FoamyX
12-26-06, 03:27 PM
SWEET!!! THX ALOT!!! Group tonight!:D :thumb:

pinguinosupremo
12-26-06, 03:29 PM
oh and in case you're wondering that isn't the edited version that's the original version.. I wish I had a better camera but unfortunately I Don't.. it's only some old 1 megapixel camera i've had for years now.. but anyways.. if you want to see the edited version with the crosshair here it is..

http://img144.imageshack.us/img144/8623/gowru8.th.jpg (http://img144.imageshack.us/my.php?image=gowru8.jpg)

and everyone should know most pictures suck (same thing with videos) when they're tooken with a camera (any camera) from a tv.. well at least from CRT's..

http://img144.imageshack.us/img144/8623/gowru8.jpg

pinguinosupremo
12-26-06, 07:24 PM
hmm.. I figured out a nice spot to take the picture of course i can't really see it in full screen as I was playing split screen as I was looking for a new way to take the pics well I think I might've found that the guy dissapears off the screen and I can zoom in and what not without seeing the guy soo perhaps i might use this for the photoshoot.. i'm gonna try getting the entire chopper in there well most of it just so we can see the blades of it and what not on top.. i had a few ideas in mind... i got a few people already who are willing to help out with this..

pinguinosupremo
12-26-06, 10:02 PM
http://img72.imageshack.us/img72/72/gow86yf0.jpg

well i got my friend to actually make it more clear and what not.. took out the crosshair so now it looks a lot nicer..

Rivas
12-26-06, 10:58 PM
It looks horrible.
We need screenshots from game (on the web) and not screenshots taken from TV.
There is one with 3 COG's and behind them are choppers ...we would like to add there more people and also LOCUST monsters.

EDIT: Doesnt matter how wide is it, it has to look top notch.

Rivas
12-26-06, 10:59 PM
SWEET!!! THX ALOT!!! Group tonight!:D :thumb:

Dont lie :rotfl:

pinguinosupremo
12-26-06, 11:19 PM
well if j00 can find the pic of which j00 are talking about then well i think i can actually start doing something.. well I figured that the pictures looked horrible.. im not sure why foamy said sweet.. O . o it was akward so yeah it was just an idea though.. i didn't think it'd work so well..

pinguinosupremo
12-26-06, 11:37 PM
well there is an alternative thingy if I actually had the hardware for it.. it's where I can just use a vcr.. take a small vid clip of j00 guys and what not.. and then just kind of upload it into the computer and take a screen shot from that and it'll look much better.. =).. of course that wont happen because 1.. I don't have the money to get the hardware nec. for this.. 2.. it's not worth it since i'd only be getting a 1 month sub so yeah.. but even then though.. it's not a definate thing that i'd be able to do what j00 are asking since well i'm not that great with much of anything else besides text and everything else I pretty much just get my friend kyle to edit the pictures and what not and I just kind of add the fancy text to it.. and I take no credit whatsoever for doing any of it.. and I don't like to get any credit.. now if j00 were to do everything through him he'd add his nice little signature throughout the entire picture.. K G M.. so yeah.. i pretty much just ask him to do some small things nothing major or too hard as afterwards I would have to pay him for the service.. but yeah.. i'm just doing whatever here.. although I just might give up on it all and just stop playing my 360 over all.. just kind of bored of everything now.. but eh i do the best I can until I finish or until I can go no further.. blah i'm still hungry.. i want some pie..

Rivas
12-27-06, 12:40 AM
well if j00 can find the pic of which j00 are talking about then well i think i can actually start doing something.. well I figured that the pictures looked horrible.. im not sure why foamy said sweet.. O . o it was akward so yeah it was just an idea though.. i didn't think it'd work so well..

Let me put it straight.
I hired you right ? For 1 or 3 months xbox live gold membership correct ?
It's your job to find the pics on the net and put it together.
I dont have time for it.
Take it or leave it bro.

Rivas
12-27-06, 12:44 AM
well there is an alternative thingy if I actually had the hardware for it.. it's where I can just use a vcr.. take a small vid clip of j00 guys and what not.. and then just kind of upload it into the computer and take a screen shot from that and it'll look much better.. =).. of course that wont happen because 1.. I don't have the money to get the hardware nec. for this.. 2.. it's not worth it since i'd only be getting a 1 month sub so yeah.. but even then though.. it's not a definate thing that i'd be able to do what j00 are asking since well i'm not that great with much of anything else besides text and everything else I pretty much just get my friend kyle to edit the pictures and what not and I just kind of add the fancy text to it.. and I take no credit whatsoever for doing any of it.. and I don't like to get any credit.. now if j00 were to do everything through him he'd add his nice little signature throughout the entire picture.. K G M.. so yeah.. i pretty much just ask him to do some small things nothing major or too hard as afterwards I would have to pay him for the service.. but yeah.. i'm just doing whatever here.. although I just might give up on it all and just stop playing my 360 over all.. just kind of bored of everything now.. but eh i do the best I can until I finish or until I can go no further.. blah i'm still hungry.. i want some pie..

arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

http://www.gamespot.com/xbox360/action/gearsofwar/screenindex.html

http://media.xbox360.ign.com/media/747/747891/imgs_1.html

http://www.starpulse.com/Video_Games/Gears_of_War/Pictures/

http://screenshots.teamxbox.com/gallery/1167/Gears-of-War/p1/

http://www.animecubed.com/videogames/gearsofwar/

I'm leaving your hands open, all you have to do is some chopping.
Thousands of pics over there.

Jamie_R
12-27-06, 08:09 AM
Great games last night everyone! :thumb:

Hey Riva - don't get too comfortable being a Locust - we need you on our team!

... plus, I don't like getting blown up so much ;) :D

Rivas
12-27-06, 05:18 PM
Great games last night everyone! :thumb:

Hey Riva - don't get too comfortable being a Locust - we need you on our team!

... plus, I don't like getting blown up so much

No kidding ! :thumb:

Oh yeah ...I saw Kyle sneaking behind car and he knew I'm going after him :rotfl: and I saw you hiding behind corner :rotfl: .
It was like 1 second decision, if I kill them we will win this round, if I die we are going to loose.
I choosed to kill you :o :D Kyle was first and then You
It was so much fun, and no i'm not traitor, I had to help Locust otherwise they would leave.I wasnt impressed I have to play against You :mad: :irate:

And OMG Kyle stop talking about snaping me from few feet, I was just standing there and I knew you are aiming, well yes you got me but it wasnt like 100 metres sniper shot. :nope: :D

Jamie_R
12-28-06, 06:39 AM
http://www.speedfreek.net/pix/MarcusandDom-cheese.jpg

Rivas
12-28-06, 10:07 AM
http://www.speedfreek.net/pix/MarcusandDom-cheese.jpg

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

That's what I'm talking about ! :thumb:

Rivas
12-30-06, 03:08 AM
Guys why are you taking frags ?
Nobody is better with frags then me, everyone knows it :confused:
Most of the time you are not even using them, pissing me off :irate: :D

Oh btw great matches tonight we lost only 1 map, 8:7
I was going postal on that map, they knew i'm coming with frags and they were hiding always somewhere else :rotfl:

Jamie you traitor, you was killing COG's, shame on you :rotfl: :cool: :D

Awesome games :thumb:

Rivas
01-06-07, 01:10 AM
Awesome games tonight.
After you left I killed all 4 of them 3 times in a row :D
I had 32 kills total, but o man it's tough 4vs1.
You just have to wait when they split, and then kill them one by one.:thumb:

Jamie_R
01-06-07, 08:00 AM
yep - good games ... :thumb:

I wish I hadn't been so rusty - guess I need to play more often :D

And it was nice to see that the Wii hasn't corrupted Foamy too much :)

I just wish we could find some folks who would stay more than a game or two ... I hate to see people run off ... ;) :D

FoamyX
01-06-07, 10:20 AM
Can't wait for today!:D :thumb: Good games last night uncle!:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Rivas
01-06-07, 11:34 AM
yep - good games ... :thumb:

I wish I hadn't been so rusty - guess I need to play more often :D

And it was nice to see that the Wii hasn't corrupted Foamy too much :)

I just wish we could find some folks who would stay more than a game or two ... I hate to see people run off ... ;) :D

:nod:

Wait, you and rusty ? No WAY !
You did quite a few final kills :thumb:
Yup little Foamy was rolling, glad he wasnt singing yesterday :rotfl:
Everyone just run off, even RarelyHonest and he is GOOOOOOD, he knew I'm going to grab frags and he was waiting behind the door :rotfl: :D

Rivas
01-06-07, 11:37 AM
Can't wait for today!:D :thumb: Good games last night uncle!:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Definately NEPHEW :nod:
You kick butt ! :thumb: :D
My little bugger :rotfl: :rotfl:

Rivas
01-06-07, 05:06 PM
Damn that one map sucked, I hate it, we lost it, they were good.
Nephew (DJ DAN boy toy and my biatch :rotfl: ....j/k :D )your tests with crossbow and boomer are getting us killed, stick with shotgun. :thumb:
Jamie saved so many games today, good job.They wouldnt allow me grab frags, damn :rotfl:

Awesome games ! :thumb:

RoscoPColtrane
01-08-07, 04:57 PM
i saw they are releasing 2 new maps on wed, just a heads up! Not sure if its getting a patch as well or just the new maps. I will probobly have to check it out. Also Geminii sold his copy of the game and no longer has it. Just a heads up! ;)

pinguinosupremo
01-08-07, 07:36 PM
Available on January 10th on Xbox Liveģ Marketplace, Raven Down places you in the desperate aftermath of a helicopter crash, while Old Bones drops you right in the middle of a Locust attack on Sera's Museums. Get right down and fight. Or just sit back awhile and drool over the sick level of detail you've come to expect from Gears of War. Raven Down and Old Bones are brought to you by Discovery Channel's FutureWeapons.

O . o.. well i was hoping more around 4 maps over 2 but meh better than nothing..

RoscoPColtrane
01-08-07, 07:45 PM
Glad they are free, Also they ARE patching it, mostly technical things but some gameplay. Riva is gonna be upset! They are making it harder to melee with the nades! I guess they cut the distance down to like half of what it used to be. :rotfl: :rotfl: Funny cause that insane distance nade tag was one of the reasons geminii traded the game! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Rivas
01-09-07, 02:18 AM
Glad they are free, Also they ARE patching it, mostly technical things but some gameplay. Riva is gonna be upset! They are making it harder to melee with the nades! I guess they cut the distance down to like half of what it used to be. :rotfl: :rotfl: Funny cause that insane distance nade tag was one of the reasons geminii traded the game! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Upset ?
Not at all, I do fight at close distance so I can stick frags.I'm usually face to face to my opponent when I stick them.If they do it harder with nades the only way would be making us run slower.You start running with nades zig zag and stick it.Shotgun is np as well, just have to aim for head.

Rivas
01-25-07, 11:38 AM

Thanks to RarelyHonest for posting this while I was unable to do so.

http://gearsofwar.xbox360.gamebattles.com/stats/14824

Read rules, clan match can be ranked and unranked, ranked are warzone or assasination only, unranked include execution as well.

All results, strategy are going to be posted in this thread thats why we got it sticky.

Rivas
01-25-07, 12:45 PM
Samurai Ninja Bunnys (id:12819)

A challenge was made and an email was sent to your opponent's
primary contact. Good Luck!

Unranked one, in spite of the facts there are only 702 ranked clans and 2280+-100 unranked clans.

Date: Friday, January 26, 2007
Time: 6:00pm PST
Maps: 5: (random maps)
Players: 4 vs 4
Gametype: Warzone
Play Generated Maps: Yes
First to X rounds per map?: 5
Bleed Out Duration: 30 Seconds
Round Duration: 5 Minutes
Friendly Fire: On
Weapons Swapped: No Weapon Swapping
Allow New Maps?: No
Long Jump/Weapon Slide: Not Allowed

Jamie_R
01-25-07, 01:21 PM
uh oh ... friendly fire is turned on :(

I'll go ahead and apologize now to all my brothers (and sister) I'm going to take out because of my wild field of fire ...

;)

anyway - I'm in - f**k them Ninja Bunnies - we've got the Winkinator :thumb:

hey Riva - who is hosting?

Rivas
01-25-07, 01:29 PM
RULES :

General
It is the responsibility of all users of this ladder to know and understand the rules before accepting a challenge or playing in a match.

By sending or accepting a challenge in the challenge system, you acknowledge that you have read, understand, and agree to abide by the rules posted here.

Do not contact the staff inquiring about the status of a ticket or risk your team losing XP.

All admin decisions are final. If you would like your case looked into again due to new evidence, feel free to submit another ticket, but doing so without additional evidence is just argumentative and you risk losing XP.

Our goal here at GameBattles is to provide gamers with a place to find fun and competitive battles. In order to accomplish this goal, we will not tolerate players or teams with an unsportsmanlike demeanor attempting to destroy the friendly atmosphere we are trying to create. Violators of this rule will be dealt with accordingly. Intentional abuse of a rule to use any rule against another clan to secure a win will warrant action from GB staff.

No XP will be awarded for playing a team 10 levels above or below the level of your team.

Gamebattles prohibits members from creating or managing more than one active clan on a ladder from the same household.

Staff abuse will not be tolerated in any form, be it messaging, forums, or tickets. Situations such as this will be handled on a case-by-case basis.

Verbally abusing other teams and or players is unacceptable. This includes but not limited to the use of foul or degrading language on this ladder. If you are unable to be respectful to any player, team or GameBattles staff, you and or your team risk warnings up to removal from this ladder.

Clan names are not able to be changed by the clan members. Please submit a ticket to request your clan name be changed.

If your team has not played a match in 7 days and you are ranked above level 7 you will lose 100XP. 7 days later your team will be checked again for activity and forfeit another 100XP if you have still not played.

Gamebattles prohibits members from creating or managing more than one active clan on a ladder from the same household.

Rules are subject to change at any time, so please check them often.

General ∑ Rosters ∑ Challenges ∑ Settings ∑ Battles
No-Shows ∑ Reporting ∑ Tickets ∑ Cheating ∑ Referees

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rosters
All players participating in a match must be on the roster for at least 12 hours and can't be updated within the past 12 hours prior to the match start time indicated in the match scheduler.

It is both teams responsibility to verify the rosters prior to starting the match. If a staff member finds a player as being ineligible, the clan will forfeit the battle. If any clan is found to abuse this rule to avoid a loss, your clan will be subject to penalties.

Users are permitted to be listed on only one team on each ladder at any given time. Players or teams breaking this rule will be dealt with accordingly.

All roster spots must be comprised of only one valid Xbox Live gamertag. Spelling and spaces must be exact, but is not case sensitive.

This ladder is limited to 16 players per team.

Guests are not permitted to participate in clan matches. Any clans found using guests in a match forfeit any right to submit a ticket for any roster problems.

Before adding a player to the roster, verify they aren't on another clan's roster. Violators of this rule will be dealt with accordingly.

Every team is required to have a minimum of 4 players on their roster prior to accepting a clan match.

Team or Player names will not contain foul language, disparaging remarks, hateful or racists names.

Blast messages will be subject to forum rules.

Clan logos may be no larger than 620 x 200.

Teams can substitute eligible rostered players as often as they need in between rounds. Each team will have ONE 10-minute grace period to arrange for a substitute before playing short handed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Challenges
For a match to be official, the challenge must be accepted in the match scheduler.

If there is no response to a challenge (accept or decline), we ask that the challenging team submit a ticket notifying us of a possibly inactive team on the ladder. We will then attempt to contact the inactive team to see what the problem is. We obviously donít want inactive teams on the ladder, so if we determine a clan is inactive, they will be removed.

Should a team need to cancel a match already accepted in the match scheduler, they must do so at least 24 hours before the scheduled start time of the accepted match by submitting a ticket. The accepted challenge can also be removed at any time if both teams agree, and both teams must submit a ticket requesting the challenge be removed.

A team canít play the same team more than once in a 12 hour period. This rule is here to prevent teams from getting multiple wins from the same team within a short period of time.

Settings
Settings / Game Mode War Zone /
Assassination
Selected Map Custom Cycle
Rounds 3 or 5
Bleed Out Duration 30
Round Duration 5 Minutes
Friendly Fire On
Private Slots 7
Weapons Swapped No Weapon Swapping

Battles
All matches must be played in their entirety unless both teams agree to postpone the match or remove the challenge. If agreed, both teams must submit a ticket requesting the postponement or challenge removal. A referee can be contacted to witness the agreement details.

A clan match will consist of at least 3 no more then 4 players on each team.

*Hosting a clan match: The lower ranked team at the time of the match will host the first two maps (first map if best of 3). The higher ranked team will host the next two maps (second map if best of 3). If a tie-breaker map is needed, the team who wins the most combined rounds from the first four maps (first two if best of 3) will host. If the teams have won an equal amount of rounds or there is an irresolvable dispute over which team has won the most rounds, the random map generator will determine who hosts the final map by indicating (lower) or (higher). The maps played before the tie-breaker map are not subject to the host selection provided in the random map generator, regardless of whether "Play Generated Maps" is set to "No" or "Yes".

The lower-ranked team at match time chooses first map, The higher ranked team picks Cog or Locust. These choices will alternate with each new map.(When using the map generator to select maps being played, the lower ranked team will choose Cog or Locust first)

Any map may be selected by both teams during the course of the battle. However, the same team may not select the same map twice in a match. Tie breaker maps are selected by the challenge system are not taken into consideration for map selection.

A standard ladder match will be first to selected number of rounds per map and the best of selected number of maps in the challenge.(First to win the number of rounds specified in the challenge wins map). The team to win the best of number of maps selected in the challenge wins the match.

If the map generator is used, teams will play the selected maps in the challenge.If the map generator is not used Both teams will have to select there maps after the challenge is accepted and set up the server accordingly.

In the event a tie breaker map is needed, the last map on the generated maps list of the challenge notes will be played as the tie breaker map.

The default settings specified in these rules can be changed only if both teams agree, and the changes are specified in the challenge notes. The staff will support no other agreements, (i.e. verbal, AIM, email). So unless specified otherwise in the challenge details, these default rules will be followed.

A "Lag Test" must be completed prior to starting the battle. This is a test round that doesn't count and uses the standard game settings that will be used during the match. If the host lags during this test, both teams should attempt to locate another host. If an acceptable host canít be found by either team, the options are as follows:

Both teams submit a ticket requesting a postponement so that an acceptable host can be found. Include in the tickets the date and time of when the match will resume.

Both teams submit a ticket requesting the challenge be removed.

Time Limit (Between Rounds) - The in between round time limit is game specific. The maximum hold up time will be 5 minutes. A team can have a referee come in and authorize the rounds be started in less then 5 min. between rounds. If starting the round means the team plays short handed, so be it. Repeated abuse of this grace period can lead to warnings up to and including forfeits.
If a member of either team drops during the initial launch of the game, the round will be replayed. Each player will kill themselves and not respawn, and the host will abort the mission so that it can be restarted.

If a player drops mid-round, the round will continue and it's the responsibility of the team that lost the player to invite the dropped player back to the battle.

If the host drops or disconnects, that round will be replayed. If the host doesn't come back online or drops a second time, choose one of the options in rule 8 (Lag Test) above.

No-Shows
Failure to show for a scheduled and accepted match will result in a forfeit. Forfeits will only be awarded to teams who have a scheduled and accepted match in the match scheduler. Once both teams have agreed on a date and time and the challenge has been accepted, only then can a forfeit be awarded to a team for the no-show of an opposing team.

A team has 30 minutes to show-up with the proper number of players, and be ready to start the match.

To receive a no-show win, you must submit a ticket within 3 hours of the scheduled match start time, and an admin will evaluate the situation.

Any challenge accepted after the scheduled match time will not be awarded a no-show win.

Reporting
*The losing team is responsible for reporting the loss within 30 minutes of the completed battle. Failure to report a loss within the time period or submiting a ticket explaining why it wasnít reported will result in a warning increase on the clan. Any clan reaching the warning level of three (3) is subject to deletion and banning.

Please don't submit a ticket about the other team not reporting their loss unless the 30 minute time limit has expired, or you had problems in the match justifying a ticket.

*Any clan who did not repspond to an Admin email regarding the non-reported battle or reporting the loss before the specified time limit in the email, will be deleted from the ladder and the leader is subject to a 2 year site ban.

Tickets
Do not IM the staff inquiring about the status of a ticket or risk your team losing XP. We receive many tickets from our users, and they are handled in the order they are received. Admins decisions are final.

When submitting a ticket, fill out all applicable fields. Submitting an incomplete or incorrect ticket will simply be closed without being processed.

When submitting a ticket to have challenges removed, list all challenge ID#s that need to be removed in one ticket. Please donít send a ticket for each challenge when requesting multiple challenges to be removed, put all the information in one ticket.

Cheating
The use of any communications other than what is provided within the Xbox game is prohibited.

We have a ZERO tolerance policy for cheating here at GameBattles. Greedy teams who come here to cheat the ladder system in ANY way will be IMMEDIATELY removed from the ladder and banned from the website.

"Glitching" and abusing the In-Game mechanics in ANY way is not tolerated. Our goal is to give the online gaming community a place to compete with others and we will not allow cheaters to get in the way of that goal.

If your team receives a win that wasnít earned or played, submit a ticket to have it removed. Failure to do so may result in your team being deleted and/or banned.

If you give out free wins to other teams you are subject to have your account deleted and/or banned.

Referees
If you have any problems during a match, you may contact a Referee on AIM to answer any questions you may have. Please contact a referee first as this is their job. Only contact an Admin if unable to get a response from any Referees.

If you anticipate referees will be needed for a clan match, you must request them 48 hours in advance of a scheduled and accepted match in the match scheduler. Only request a referee if you have had issues with a team in the past, and only if you truly believe there will be a problem in the match that would require the referee's assistance. If this is the case, submit a ticket under the "Referee Problem" heading. In the ticket, please include a short description of why you think the referee will be needed, and the accepted challenge ID #. After we receive your ticket, we will respond to it with the contact information of the referees assigned to your match. Referees in a match will have sole authority over how disputes are handled.

If referees are called into a battle for any reason, all players will keep the referees un-muted at all times. The referee's may mute players at their discretion. Referee's may call out a players name at any time and the player must respond within a reasonable time in order to verify they do not have the referee muted. This is done as a way to battle 3rd party communications.

Rivas
01-25-07, 01:31 PM
uh oh ... friendly fire is turned on :(

I'll go ahead and apologize now to all my brothers (and sister) I'm going to take out because of my wild field of fire ...

;)

anyway - I'm in - f**k them Ninja Bunnies - we've got the Winkinator :thumb:

hey Riva - who is hosting?

But Winkinator is not home friday is he ?

Jamie_R
01-25-07, 01:49 PM
But Winkinator is not home friday is he ?

I was referring to Winky herself :D

Rivas
01-25-07, 02:04 PM
I was referring to Winky herself :D

Brother, you are winkinator number 2 or what ?
What's Kim number ? :rotfl: :rotfl: :D :D

Jamie_R
01-25-07, 02:09 PM
ok ... lemme explain myself before this gets outta hand ....

I was calling Winky The Winkinator - kind of a play on The Terminator - like, you know - she kicks a$$ on GoW ...

:D

I don't need Rarely beating me down any more than he normally does :D

Rivas
01-25-07, 02:23 PM
ok ... lemme explain myself before this gets outta hand ....

I was calling Winky The Winkinator - kind of a play on The Terminator - like, you know - she kicks a$$ on GoW ...

:D

I don't need Rarely beating me down any more than he normally does :D

You dont need to explain yourself, i know, I was going to push the buttons more for more laugh but it's not worth it.

You are playing good, Foamy is going for kills not for WIN, nothing wrong with your style, it's our team fault because they do care more about the kills than winning.
ME? I'm going to cause as much damage as I can with nades, I really dont care about the kills, but I cant use nades on every map.

I was able save few matches with draw, but we need co ordinating team work badly.As long as we can cover each other I dont see a problem.

When I hear in our room look how many kills I got I always :rolleyes: .
The only person who is not talking about kills is Donz, Flood and You.