PDA

View Full Version : I love the wireless headset (360)

Rivas
11-06-06, 11:36 PM
The sound is much better it's like talking over the phone.No more backround noises or echoing it's awesome !

pinguinosupremo
11-08-06, 04:25 PM
yeah... it's a shame... the pricing i mean....

Turtle Turtle ^^

Rivas
11-08-06, 05:29 PM
yeah... it's a shame... the pricing i mean....

Turtle Turtle ^^

I didnt get that one, cant use it because it's for both ears.
Got the tiny one for one ear but it kicks butt.It's also cheaper.

pinguinosupremo
11-08-06, 05:54 PM
ooooooooh that one yeah... do you mean this little bugger?

http://img296.imageshack.us/img296/5889/1148165608jz8.th.jpg (http://img296.imageshack.us/my.php?image=1148165608jz8.jpg)

Rivas
11-08-06, 06:46 PM
ooooooooh that one yeah... do you mean this little bugger?

http://img296.imageshack.us/img296/5889/1148165608jz8.th.jpg (http://img296.imageshack.us/my.php?image=1148165608jz8.jpg)

:nod: :nod: :nod: :D

pinguinosupremo
11-09-06, 12:13 AM
hmm I kind of want one thats for usb that gives me sound and a mic that way I don't have to like turn up my tv volume to hear stuff and such.. don't want to disturb the peace for those non insomniacs within my house...

Jim
11-09-06, 12:29 AM
Redneck solution to the above post:

Set the game to channel all voice chats through the TV's speakers.

Grab some headphones for the TV's audio stream, thus giving you the ability to hear both the game and chat audio through them.

Duct tape a 360/cell phone headset mic to the side of your headphones.

Voilą!

pinguinosupremo
11-09-06, 12:42 AM
Redneck solution to the above post:

Set the game to channel all voice chats through the TV's speakers.

Grab some headphones for the TV's audio stream, thus giving you the ability to hear both the game and chat audio through them.

Duct tape a 360/cell phone headset mic to the side of your headphones.

Voilą!

hmm well I suppose that'd only work if your tv had a headphone jack to plug in some headphones... mines does not have anything of that sort... and I think that'd be rather uncomfortable.. tape sticks to my hair alot of and its hard to get it out and all so im not the biggest fan of tape..

Jim
11-09-06, 12:43 AM
Radio Shack et al. sell headphones designed to work with televisions and feature standard RCA input jacks. Wireless options are also available.

pinguinosupremo
11-09-06, 12:50 AM
hehe.. yeah I know... that's if the radioshacks around me close up like a lot of them around here have been doing i think there's only 1 or 2 left around my area... there's also usb headphones and mic combo things more expensive but more comfortable...

Rivas
11-09-06, 11:56 PM
hehe.. yeah I know... that's if the radioshacks around me close up like a lot of them around here have been doing i think there's only 1 or 2 left around my area... there's also usb headphones and mic combo things more expensive but more comfortable...

You always pay more for good stuffs.

Rivas
11-09-06, 11:57 PM
err ...quality products

pinguinosupremo
11-10-06, 12:05 AM
err ...quality products
:nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod:
indeed.... Someday though I shall own my own pair of these things and I shall rule the world!... inside my head... but in the meantime I settle for the cheap things...then again... how would it work... since I need to plug in the mic into my controller and plug my headphones into my 360.. O.o... so i need something that works both for sound and mic through the control blah this will call for that red neck idea...

Rivas
11-11-06, 01:39 AM
:nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod:
indeed.... Someday though I shall own my own pair of these things and I shall rule the world!... inside my head... but in the meantime I settle for the cheap things...then again... how would it work... since I need to plug in the mic into my controller and plug my headphones into my 360.. O.o... so i need something that works both for sound and mic through the control blah this will call for that red neck idea...

I know the feeling when i was in your age, the turtle is too expansive even for my taste, 100 bucks for headset ...no way

pinguinosupremo
11-11-06, 02:00 AM
I know the feeling when i was in your age, the turtle is too expansive even for my taste, 100 bucks for headset ...no way

I love turtles... hehe anyways.. well i'm just still trying to figure out how to do it here since I can't seem to figure it out... I could go with that one guys idea and set it to be wireless thingy after setting that one thingy amajig to my tv... but how will I be able to talk to my comrades?... I wanna talk to them not just listen to them.. and hearing out of only one ear makes it just as good and setting my volume to low on my tv...unless the headphones can support the wireless thingy and still connect toyour controller thingy to talk through the thingy and say whatever you want with no problems... is there such a thing?

pinguinosupremo
11-20-06, 10:51 AM
bump

Well I was wondering if there's any interference with that wifi headset.. any problems with it so far?