10-08-06, 03:00 PM
Release Date: Fall 2006
Looks awesome too
Only 1 player tho :(

Hope it's gonna be similar to Dead Rising or RE :thumb:

Jim
10-09-06, 11:59 PM
Release Date: Fall 2006
It's a 2007 title. No chance for a 2006 release.

The developer's previous game was The Chronicles Of Riddick (PC and XBOX), so if you're interested in The Darkness, check out their previous effort.

7thkevin
10-10-06, 12:38 AM
no there will be multiplayer..check the video on gametrailers:thumb:

Rivas
10-10-06, 01:17 AM
It's a 2007 title. No chance for a 2006 release.

The developer's previous game was The Chronicles Of Riddick (PC and XBOX), so if you're interested in The Darkness, check out their previous effort.

I dont know then, it says on MS site Fall 2006 :confused:

Rivas
10-10-06, 01:18 AM
no there will be multiplayer..check the video on gametrailers:thumb:

I saw it :thumb:
But i'm looking more forward on Gears Of War :thumb:
Man there is no such a PC game which can compete with 360 in video and sound :D
I was just downloading Halo 3 trailer yesterday, i was like ....wtf is this a game or is it real heh.

Jim
10-10-06, 01:42 AM
I dont know then, it says on MS site Fall 2006 :confused:
It's 2007, trust me.

And if you're referring to the Halo Wars trailer, it's 100% CGI. The game will pretty much look like an enhanced version of Age of Empires 3. Nothing in-game has been shown though.

Rivas
10-10-06, 04:58 PM
It's 2007, trust me.

And if you're referring to the Halo Wars trailer, it's 100% CGI. The game will pretty much look like an enhanced version of Age of Empires 3. Nothing in-game has been shown though.

Ok, i trust you :)
It really doesnt matter, i'm waiting for Gears Of War, its looking so neat :thumb:
I found Halo 3 trailer, it wasnt Halo Wars or is it same ?
What do you play on LIVE ?

Jim
10-10-06, 11:02 PM
Ok, i trust you :)
It really doesnt matter, i'm waiting for Gears Of War, its looking so neat :thumb:
I found Halo 3 trailer, it wasnt Halo Wars or is it same ?
What do you play on LIVE ?
Halo 3 = direct sequel to Halo 2, a FPS (obviously). The trailer, while not showing much, was 100% realtime.
http://members.speedguide.net/jim/halo3.jpg

Halo Wars = Original game in the Halo universe, taking place before the first game. It's an RTS title from the guys who made Age Of Empires, and the only showing of it so far was in a 100% CGI trailer.
http://members.speedguide.net/jim/halowars.jpg

The Live account that I'm usually playing on isn't one that I normally give out, and many of the games I play on it are pre-release versions (which is of little use for public multiplayer). On my home Live account, I'm rarely on, but I seem to find myself spending just as much time with the XBLA games as the other 360 games. Like everyone else though, I'll probably be spending plenty of time with Gears of War online after its release.

Rivas
10-11-06, 12:08 AM
Halo 3 = direct sequel to Halo 2, a FPS (obviously). The trailer, while not showing much, was 100% realtime.
http://members.speedguide.net/jim/halo3.jpg

Halo Wars = Original game in the Halo universe, taking place before the first game. It's an RTS title from the guys who made Age Of Empires, and the only showing of it so far was in a 100% CGI trailer.
http://members.speedguide.net/jim/halowars.jpg

The Live account that I'm usually playing on isn't one that I normally give out, and many of the games I play on it are pre-release versions (which is of little use for public multiplayer). On my home Live account, I'm rarely on, but I seem to find myself spending just as much time with the XBLA games as the other 360 games. Like everyone else though, I'll probably be spending plenty of time with Gears of War online after its release.

I know YoS hates when you leave the image in reply/quote :) but anyway ....

I just saw Halo 3, not Halo Wars.

I play pre-release versions as well, depends on Game of course, cant get them all.
Lemme know when you get GEARS of WAR i should have it same time we can practise if you want and then hit the masses.
Up to you ....

Jim
10-11-06, 12:10 AM
I play pre-release versions as well, depends on Game of course, cant get them all.
Lemme know when you get GEARS of WAR i should have it same time we can practise if you want and then hit the masses.
Up to you ....
I do believe some of my employers may frown upon me playing some of those who are doing so outside of official channels...

Rivas
10-11-06, 12:14 AM
I do believe some of my employers may frown upon me playing some of those who are doing so outside of official channels...

You work for MS ? :D

Jim
10-11-06, 12:21 AM
Not often, but the type of Live account I typically use online is often monitored, and used in more controlled environments for certain reasons.

Rivas
10-11-06, 01:15 AM
Not often, but the type of Live account I typically use online is often monitored, and used in more controlled environments for certain reasons.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :cool:

Ok i'm not playing with you anymore lol

Just kidding :D

"Deleting xbox 360 modding guide" :D

Rivas
10-14-06, 02:53 PM
Jim, this game, is it gonna be something like Resident evil? It's hard to say from the trailer :(

Jim
10-14-06, 10:36 PM
It's a horror-themed FPS, but I wouldn't expect anything too much like RE outside of that.

Rivas
11-09-06, 01:25 AM
Jim can you give me playable demo for this game please please ? :)

Jim
11-09-06, 01:28 AM
That's all up to Starbreeze, I cannot help you with that. :p

Rivas
11-09-06, 01:44 AM
That's all up to Starbreeze, I cannot help you with that. :p
ok :(