PDA

View Full Version : Keyboard "freezing" with mouse as well

Rivas
09-13-06, 02:52 PM
I dont know whats up but my wireless keyboard is freezing/lagging sometimes.
I always have to reconnect it,hit connect button on bottom of my keyboard few times then its ok for few (45 minutes?) and then it starts again all over.Battery level is not low.Keyboard is logitech i just dont know which one model heh.I think you saw my keyboard on the pics.Its Usb,winxp32 pro SP2.
Tryed windows drivers,same problem,tryed logitech drivers,same problem,i made sure the usb is plugged in properly,yes it is.Its pretty annoying.
No clue what could be the problem since i never experienced something like this before.Any ideas ?

Unholy
09-13-06, 03:19 PM
The first thing to do is to update to the newest software and maybe update the firmware for the mouse/keyboard if it has one. Move the reciever as far away from any electronics to see if that's the problem.

Sava700
09-13-06, 05:47 PM
this on the conroe system? I heard somewhere that the freq from those processors is causing issues with some things such as what your dealing with..and no matter how far away you move it besides wrapping the computer with foil will it help...

Rivas
09-13-06, 11:08 PM
The first thing to do is to update to the newest software and maybe update the firmware for the mouse/keyboard if it has one. Move the reciever as far away from any electronics to see if that's the problem.

Seems like my problem is fixed,thanks