PDA

View Full Version : should i buy it or wait little bit longer ?

Rivas
06-04-06, 09:01 PM
http://www.videoguys.com/pioneer.html
As you all know im TV freak,encoding decoding,capping,scripting and all that stuffs and sometimes i would like to cap some movies in HD (LOTR for example) but its too big in HD and HR.HDTV doesnt do it.
And as well i would like to be able write some shows like 24,OC,Shield on one DISC instead of 3 DVDs.I think thats all heh.

David
06-05-06, 07:42 AM
It is a question of price point. If this is what you want right now and you can afford it, then yes. At this time, it is hard to say which format will come out on top and being an early adaptor has its disadvantages (Software can be a bit thin). Then again, I was one of the first with a CD-r and a DVD-r....

enjoy and let us know what this puppy can do.

david

YARDofSTUF
06-05-06, 02:53 PM
Thats alot, even for new tech thats pricey. If you have the money to burn I guess go for it.

The problems I have are that it'll be alot cheaper when it becomes more mainstream, probably will be buggy, and newer ones will probably have more features.

YeOldeStonecat
06-05-06, 05:07 PM
should i buy it or wait little bit longer ?

Endless question. Tis up to you, your desire, and your budget.

Rivas
06-06-06, 10:47 AM
Thats alot, even for new tech thats pricey. If you have the money to burn I guess go for it.

The problems I have are that it'll be alot cheaper when it becomes more mainstream, probably will be buggy, and newer ones will probably have more features.

Yeah thats what i was thinking too
Still deciding