PDA

View Full Version : Mice

BaLa
02-07-04, 02:07 AM
I think my trusty ol' Logitech Wireless Mouse is dying..

just ordered a new one...

is this (http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProductDesc.asp?description=26-104-128&catalog=65&manufactory=BROWSE&depa=1) one any good :D

just ordered that mouse from ZipZoomfly.com :rolleyes:

JawZ
02-07-04, 04:16 AM
Have you looked into the new MS mice?

Very nice and good battery life unless of course you get the rechargeable bluetooth model.

The Logitech one you have selected is also very very nice. Pretty competitive price as well.

I like the MS mice better with the new side-scrolling feature. It's also a bit bigger and fits my large hands better...less hand stress.

BaLa
02-07-04, 04:26 AM
I've always had Logitech Mice...with a few MS Mice in between..

also didn't want to make a change.....from the current...(dead) Logitech Cordless Optical I have.
the MS Mouse/Mice DO feel different, I also like that you can recharge the batts in it....

I've been eyeballing the MX700 for a while...finally I got a reason to buy one :p

I paid $56.50@ZipZoomFly, as mentioned above..
just linked to Newegg..b/c their pics and specs are better, though if you know what you want and who to trust..(company) it's not an issue

either way not sure what caused my mouse to die?...
It's been acting funny all nite..it would turn off, I'd open up the battery compartment, pop out one of the batts, put it back in..and it would work fine....
well one of the times it didn't work anymore..
now, it's ON..but the cursor wont move..luckily..I have plenty of spare mice..so that was not an issue..

Now that I'm using a Corded Logitech Optical Mouse...man I hate this thing...I've gotten used to my Wireless.
I've had for a year or more now even, oh well...I guess it all goes...............sooner or later..

I will take a look at the MS Mice...though it's kind of a bit late now :D

Addict
02-07-04, 12:06 PM
Originally posted by BaLa
I think my trusty ol' Logitech Wireless Mouse is dying..

just ordered a new one...

is this (http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProductDesc.asp?description=26-104-128&catalog=65&manufactory=BROWSE&depa=1) one any good :D

just ordered that mouse from ZipZoomfly.com :rolleyes:

I have that exact mouse. I love it. Very ergonomic and plenty of buttons. The battery time is good on it. It uses NiMh batteries instead of NiCad. So the memory issue isn't there.

You'll enjoy it.

Kyle
02-07-04, 01:10 PM
Keyboards and Mice I buy at CompUSA with a replacement agreement. I go through so many, I have replaced my current Logitech Cordless Duo 3 times this year, need to do it again, I have worn the pads and rubber completely off the mouse... Lol.

Keyboards, Mice, and PSUs are worthy of replacement agreements IMO.

Kyler1

Addict
02-07-04, 02:05 PM
Originally posted by Kyler1
Keyboards and Mice I buy at CompUSA with a replacement agreement. I go through so many, I have replaced my current Logitech Cordless Duo 3 times this year, need to do it again, I have worn the pads and rubber completely off the mouse... Lol.

Keyboards, Mice, and PSUs are worthy of replacement agreements IMO.

Kyler1

What on earth do you do to them? I've had the same keyboard for about 2 years. I just recently replaced my mouse.

Mytflyguy
02-08-04, 06:14 PM
I hear that one is great , I almost bought it , but decided for the money and the fact that it only holds about 3 hours of use per charge I would be better served by an MX500 which I recently bought. I don't really need wireless all that much and the erganomics are identical.

I think you'll be pleased .

BaLa
02-08-04, 06:33 PM
didn't think I needed wireless either..

when I bought my old mouse..

I thought..COOL wireless, so I bought it

now using this corded mouse until I get my MX700 in..

THIS SUX LOL..
got so used to the wireless mouse..

Mytflyguy
02-08-04, 06:46 PM
I had wirless on my old MS Blue optical mouse , I wasn't very happy with it at all. the Batteries lasted a good long time though .... I guess for me There just wasn't any Real advantage ... Except that is was cool to have it ... :)

BaLa
02-08-04, 06:58 PM
Originally posted by Mytflyguy
I had wirless on my old MS Blue optical mouse , I wasn't very happy with it at all. the Batteries lasted a good long time though .... I guess for me There just wasn't any Real advantage ... Except that is was cool to have it ... :)

why were you not happy with it?

response time? for gaming and stuff?.
and how long did you have it for..

Mytflyguy
02-08-04, 07:16 PM
My MS Blue ??

The response time wasn't that great , After letting it sit for a while the moment I touched it it would jump to the lower left hand corner of the screen like a reset or something ... A little jumpy on the movement ....

After a while it just stopped working ... I pusshed button to refind the mouse and bam ... no more mouse .... Only had it about 6 months too .

Kyle
02-08-04, 07:18 PM
Originally posted by Addict
What on earth do you do to them? I've had the same keyboard for about 2 years. I just recently replaced my mouse.

I use them approx 20hours a day and I sweat like a pig...

Kyler1

Addict
02-08-04, 09:25 PM
Originally posted by Kyler1
I use them approx 20hours a day and I sweat like a pig...

Kyler1
:eek: That's insane.

Rivas
02-08-04, 10:20 PM
using same mouse couple of months already
im loving it
good choice man :D

Massa
02-08-04, 11:46 PM
By far the best gaming and general comfort mouse there is!.

AMPLIFRIER
02-09-04, 06:23 PM
get a trackball:D

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B00005853Z/qid=1076372026//ref=sr_8_xs_ap_i1_xgl65/104-7430919-3547134?v=glance&s=software&n=507846

AMP