PDA

View Full Version : Got my LCD (NEC 1760V Black)

Loonatic
06-09-03, 03:52 PM
And I love it! :)

Thing is, I want to use DVI (it came with analog) and my video card supports DVI and Analog. I have a converter plug, that my analog plugs into, that goes into the DVI slot on the video card but it wont display video then.

What do I do?

Loonatic
06-09-03, 04:03 PM
Oh, and on some darker blue backrounds, I can see refresh lines...even though LCD's dont "refresh"...whats that about? :confused:

Cameron203
06-09-03, 04:26 PM
It has to have the dvi connector on both ends. [If the LCD itself only has an analog output it is not digital.] One that plugs into the video card as you have and the other that plugs into the dvi out on your LCD. If you have done this try turning the LCD off then back on again, or hit the exit button. This will force the LCD to search for signal.

JawZ
06-09-03, 04:27 PM
Buy a real cable and check to make sure that you loaded up the right color profile and any upodated drivers for yer display and also check to make sure you are running the native resolution at the correct refresh rate. Yes, you can still alter the refresh rate but it only works against you....so be sure it matches the spec of your lcd display.;)