PDA

View Full Version : Cases..... really kewl cases

dj_tigger1982
04-12-03, 09:05 AM
I am thinking of buying a new case, and i seen a few nice little server cube cases, the ones with 2 seperate compartments...one for the motherboard.... and the other houses the hard disks, cd roms and PSU.

I live in the uk and most of the cases I find are from the states and wll cost a lot to import due to shipping charges and delivery. Do any of the UK guys or even US guys know any good places in the UK or islands that do server cube cases.... or any kewl cube cases.

cheers Mike

Mehmet
04-12-03, 01:37 PM
now, a shuttle is a cube, per say, but, its more of a HTPC kinda setup..

You could get a yeong yang server case ( i think thats how you spell it), or, one of the enermax ones that look exactly the same..

lemme go hunting for linkage.

Mehmet
04-12-03, 01:45 PM
Here ya go man,

http://www.yeongyang.com/products/yy0221.htm

or this

http://www.yeongyang.com/products/yy0420-0430.htm

now, im not sure about shipping to the UK... ill check that out too.

YARDofSTUF
04-12-03, 11:05 PM
nice cases veg!

Mehmet
04-13-03, 02:11 AM
Originally posted by YARDofSTUF
nice cases veg!

yeah, their pretty kick ass, expensive though, i think their about $200 without a PSU... would be cool to have one though, would make for a good watercooling system.

HawaiianGhost
04-13-03, 04:07 AM
Yeah nice cases, in those links. I've lived in Germany for the past five years and I haven't seen any of these goes down lower than $179 Euro at local stores or online. Until recently it used to be Deutche Marks - DM - funny thing though, the numbers stayed the same but the monetary value changed i.e. what was $179 DM is now $179Euro (??). DM used to be approx. 2DM=1USD, go figure. But that was at just a few local stores.

So dj_tigger1982, I guess it's safe to say that those "little" server cubes will come with a "big" price most wherever you go.

Mehmet
04-13-03, 12:04 PM
Originally posted by HawaiianGhost
Yeah nice cases, in those links. I've lived in Germany for the past five years and I haven't seen any of these goes down lower than $179 Euro at local stores or online. Until recently it used to be Deutche Marks - DM - funny thing though, the numbers stayed the same but the monetary value changed i.e. what was $179 DM is now $179Euro (??). DM used to be approx. 2DM=1USD, go figure. But that was at just a few local stores.

So dj_tigger1982, I guess it's safe to say that those "little" server cubes will come with a "big" price most wherever you go.

hehe, thats pretty weird..

But, these are supposed to be big server cases, and only server cases with like 5+ scsi raid arrays. jeez, i need some money, even though ive got like 1 harddrive :D