PDA

View Full Version : What Up?



NeoLev
02-01-03, 01:09 AM
Whats up everyone just got connected to the speed guide i'm amro's friend.
Oh well gtg

lata

RoundEye
02-01-03, 01:28 AM
WOW!

Amro has two friends!?!? What the hell is this world coming to? :D

A_old
02-01-03, 01:36 AM
Originally posted by NeoLev
Whats up everyone just got connected to the speed guide i'm amro's friend.
Oh well gtg

lata

WHAT'S UP Chris!! He also works @ bby and is in mah comp sci 2700 class and discrete math


post in the gen forum so ppl can see u man!

A_old
02-01-03, 02:53 AM
hey :p all of u say hi 2 chris

YeOldeStonecat
02-01-03, 08:53 AM
Welcome to SG Chris. Hope you hang your hat.

HawaiianGhost
02-01-03, 11:00 AM
Originally posted by RoundEye
WOW!

Amro has two friends!?!? What the hell is this world coming to? :D


:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Welcome to SG Chris, kickback, relax and have "cold one"....
Why not join the SGTeam in F@H while you're here btw... :D

Speedguide.net Teams and Clubs (http://forums.speedguide.net/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=51)

BaLa
02-01-03, 06:52 PM
what's up f00fa

Immortal
02-01-03, 08:08 PM
so amro.. is this the guy u told me u had a crush on?

A_old
02-03-03, 09:56 AM
Originally posted by Immortal
so amro.. is this the guy u told me u had a crush on?

no no, that's you immy.. :p

NeoLev
02-03-03, 10:46 AM
Originally posted by Immortal
so amro.. is this the guy u told me u had a crush on?

Immortal are you a swinger?????

Immortal
02-03-03, 12:35 PM
Originally posted by NeoLev
Immortal are you a swinger?????

Why? are u interested? ;)

Shagster
02-03-03, 03:44 PM
Would he be a real best buy tech or a geek forced to work around such fools like you and docsta?

Brk
02-03-03, 03:47 PM
Originally posted by Amro
no no, that's you immy.. :p

Quiet!

You're only going to encourage to him post pics of his butt cheeks again.

Massa
02-03-03, 03:55 PM
:D LMAO:D

iv think that we can al endure to NOT see anyones but cheeks, sides, Mwkirchner would ban em (I HOPE!) in the interest of heterosexuality ...



That is ok wit you, right AMro?

LOL
jk

BaLa
02-03-03, 04:44 PM
Originally posted by Massamune
Mwkirchner would ban em

huh did I miss something?

yikes
02-03-03, 05:30 PM
your all crazy.
.
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
in a good way




YiKeS :cool: :D :p

NeoLev
02-04-03, 03:21 PM
Originally posted by Massamune
:D LMAO:D

iv think that we can al endure to NOT see anyones but cheeks, sides, Mwkirchner would ban em (I HOPE!) in the interest of heterosexuality ...



That is ok wit you, right AMro?

LOL
jk

LOL amro needs to get banned for a day just so i could lmao!!

Chris