View Full Version : Delema

01-30-03, 02:15 AM
Ok i have this deal i can do, basically a friend of mine works at a local comp shop and he can take anything i have back for cash, as long as they can resale it...anyway I can take back my 4600 and get 280$ for it....then get the tyan g9700pro for $340 using my employie discount where i work......the thing is i have to decide if i wanna take this card back soon because its is going to price drop soon and i wanna get as much money possible.....so i could just pay 60$ now and get the tyan card....or take back my 4600 and get like a mx440 for now and use that untill the 9700 drops....and just that the mx back then...ya follow?.....didnt think so...so basically when do YOU think the 9700 will have a price drop?

01-30-03, 02:17 AM
I'd say sell now...

if he's willing to give you that much for your ti4600, what are you waiting for man? that's an amazing deal!

what's worth what when??

the fact is, that's a great deal. 60. good for you.

01-30-03, 02:29 AM
sell it and get a 9700 off newegg

01-30-03, 02:30 AM
on newegg they are max $255

yea thats cheaper then the current card

1.Sell 4600
2.Buy 9700

01-30-03, 02:43 AM
sale now for sure...what are you waiting for?

01-30-03, 03:20 AM
hrm...sounds good....thx guys

01-30-03, 07:04 AM
definately now!