PDA

View Full Version : TV out?

The Dude
01-26-03, 09:31 AM
I have TV out on my Hercules vid card, I don't have anything connected yet. Can it be set up like a dual monitor setup, or does it just mirror whats on your primary display?

zooner
01-26-03, 02:20 PM
my old radeon vivo used to be able to do the dual display thing with the tv, i dont know if they all will though.

POLISH_DEVIL
01-26-03, 08:17 PM
well ... if you want dual monitors u'll need dual monitor out on your vide card . The tv is only used for tv-out :P

The Dude
01-26-03, 09:19 PM
I think I will try connecting it to my VCR and another TV just to see how it works. I have a spare TV but it doesn't have s-video. I had no idea this Video card had TV out, there was no mention of it on the box. I only had so much to spend on a replacement for my Voodoo 5 when it died, so having TV out was a bonus. If it works I was thinking of connecting a small s-video display to it. One of those small playstation or gamecub displays. I could load motherboard monitor dashboard and a few other secondary apps on it. I went through the manual supplied on the CD but it didn't really tell me much.