PDA

View Full Version : This PSU legit?

Shagster
01-25-03, 07:28 PM
I was just curious. Thought it was kinda weird that it was 113 bucks here and the next cheapest was 150 bucks.

http://www.ncix.com/usa/productdetail.php?tab=0&sku=6152

ENERMAX EG651P-VE(FM)

SLK
01-25-03, 08:27 PM
hell ya-lol

what are u planning to feed that to? 2 rigs at teh same time?

Nice PSU another words!:)

Brk
01-25-03, 08:28 PM
Do NOT buy from NCIX. They're terrible. Their prices are disparately low for a reason...you might not even get the thing for weeks, if ever. One dealing with them, never again...and check out their Reseller Ratings and feedback at PriceGrabber. Some of it is quite venomous.

SLK
01-25-03, 08:33 PM
I never bought from NCIX so i wouldnt know. What burke is sayin that would mean DONT BUY FROM THEM. I buy my PSU's from newegg.

Shagster
01-25-03, 09:01 PM
Originally posted by SLK
I never bought from NCIX so i wouldnt know. What burke is sayin that would mean DONT BUY FROM THEM. I buy my PSU's from newegg.

yeah, but its 150 bucks there

i think ill get it form directron

btw...Im just going all out cuz my plans are to have 3hdd's overclock like hell, cold cathodes and fans out of the wazzu!!!

Immortal
01-25-03, 11:17 PM
Originally posted by THEshaggy
yeah, but its 150 bucks there

i think ill get it form directron

btw...Im just going all out cuz my plans are to have 3hdd's overclock like hell, cold cathodes and fans out of the wazzu!!!

have u thought about water cooling :D

Shagster
01-26-03, 12:44 AM
Originally posted by Immortal
have u thought about water cooling :D

actually yes, thats why i bought my super full tower chieftec matrix case...so i could put the radiator right above the psu...but i want to set up my raid first

SLK
01-26-03, 11:40 PM
ya, if u buy it from NCIX then the worse that could happen is 1. It wont come. 2. It will take 4 ever to arrive. 3. Itll come defective or with a broken warranty seal

BaLa
01-26-03, 11:48 PM
damn good price though..
I piad $97 for my Antec True Power 480 @ Newegg...

I guess if it's too good to be true it prolly is...
lol

ENERMAX EG651P-VE(FMA). 550W Power supply for AMD K7 & Pentium4. Meet AMD K7 and Intel ATX +12V 1.1 and ATX 2.03 version (Pentium 4 fully support). Ultra cooling design: one 9 cm fan intake heat and one 8 cm fan exhaust heat. Fan Speed monitored by M/B & Adjustable. 9cm Thermal Control Fan. Retail box. Model#: EG651P-VE(FMA) Special FedEx Saver Shipping $6.00

$176.00

terrancelam
01-27-03, 01:09 AM
I got a Enermax 450W PSU, good stuff. Even with all the crap I got loaded in my system, it's never had a power problem :D Then again, I do feel I was a bit over excessive. :D

That's a darn good price, but if someone if warning you away from the place, don't buy from them and save up your money for a place with better warranty and service.