PDA

View Full Version : wireless keyboard/mouse...

Blisster
01-22-03, 06:10 PM
what do you really think of your wireless keyboard/mouse?

any lag issues? Battery usage?

I'mn thinking of getting a wireless setup to use on 2 different computers?do you think this is possible?

thanks,
J

Blisster
01-22-03, 11:04 PM
so nobody here uses a wireless keyboard/mouse???

BaLa
01-22-03, 11:26 PM
what do you really think of your wireless keyboard/mouse?
LOVE IT
2 Wireless KBDs
1 Wireless Mouse

any lag issues? Battery usage?
LAG none -noticeable anyways..
Batt. doesn't use up a lot of batteriesI don't keep up with it but I don't have to constantly change them
both the KB and the mouse use 2xAA Batts

I'mn thinking of getting a wireless setup to use on 2 different computers?do you think this is possible?

not sure what you mean

BTW; I have a

Logitech Cordless Optical Mouse Model M-RM67A
and 2x
Logitech Cordless Keyboards Y-RC14

the KBDs are next to each other on the same desk...never had a problem..

Blisster
01-23-03, 12:40 AM
yeah, i wasn't very clear with what I meant. I want to get one Wireless KB/M and use it on 2 separate computers, one in my office and one in my living room. Think this is possible? I'd need one KB/M and 2 recievers .

BaLa
01-23-03, 12:42 AM
don't know if that will even work..
b/c I'm not evn sure how they work..

Hopeful
01-23-03, 12:47 AM
question is: do recievers have SET frequencies and can you get them in similar frequencies or can you change frequencies on your keyboard

Hopeful
01-23-03, 12:58 AM
recievers wouldnt "randomly" change... you need to see if you can dupe recievers for the same frequency

BaLa
01-23-03, 01:01 AM
Originally posted by Hopeful
recievers wouldnt "randomly" change... you need to see if you can dupe recievers for the same frequency
well whateve.r..
I'm not electronics person..I thought they might do that..

me = computor person

Hopeful
01-23-03, 01:10 AM
do they sell recievers separate from the keyboard/mouse units? if so, then they HAVE to have a universal frequency

BaLa
01-23-03, 01:16 AM
haven't seen them separate..

§I€MFKR™
01-23-03, 04:12 AM
They automaticly find a no interfered freq. I have 5 pc's all with Wireless K/M. 4 in the same room, No probs.:)

Blisster
01-23-03, 04:28 AM
but can I use one keyboard on two different computers???? (not simultaneously)

§I€MFKR™
01-23-03, 04:34 AM
If you had a reciever for it yeah, One of my keyboards Bats died and i grabbed one of the other ones and just pushed the sync button and it worked. I don't know of any place to just get a receiver without the Keyboard. If the PC's are close i would use a AVM, like mentioned above.:)

Blisster
01-23-03, 04:51 AM
Originally posted by Blisster
I want to get one Wireless KB/M and use it on 2 separate computers, one in my office and one in my living room. Think this is possible? I'd need one KB/M and 2 recievers .

§I€MFKR™
01-23-03, 04:52 AM
Originally posted by Blisster

LOL, See i was right:D